Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Who knew I was so powerful?

So there is a silly rumour that I am "CHASING OFF" new girls. Who are these "NEW GIRLS" that I have chased off? NONE This is rediculous. I planned a meet and greet. I invited UTR girls, I PMed girls from the board that weren't posters. I wanted to have more ladies attend than ever. If the weather was ok, we would have had more providers than any other m&G.

How many providers start an agency because there is a demand for 20 somethings? How many "agents" teach these girls how to become indy when they decide to close up shop? If anything, I handed you 3 indy GFE girls who are on their game. How manyn providers have BROUGHT indies to the scene. I did Apparently there are some guys that have a hard time dealing with reality. Reality is, I make money, I am 38 and overweight. Why do you give a shit? If I weren't making money, I would have given this up soon after I began. Thank god for tits and great BJ's. Apparently these talents/features are my saving grace.

I like to post on eccie.. It's my hooker facebook. Everyone has different tastes. There is money for everyone, I do not and will not ever try to "compete" with a tight 20 year old. The guys that see me are not the same as the guys that want to see her. No one is wrong or right. Just different. I can assure you, I would not discourage a new hottie. My low tolerance is for ignorance.

Sorry if my candor has been offensive, but I will not have some cheap asshole making up lies about me. If you don't like me, it is because you can't afford me or don't understand me. That's ok with me...Cheapdog

This is the same douchebag that will post a "NO" review on a girl that did a $100 session. I am certainly no prize but I know how to treat a man and I TCB. Why do you care about me and why are you starting shit about me?
The fact is, Seadog, you don't want GFE and you resent the fact that girls like me can make more money than u can afford. You don't care about GFE, so you get lower priced girls. It's all good babe. Have fun with that.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You rock baby!
Old 03-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Are you talking about Seadog that was a member on here?
Old 03-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

raindog..
Old 03-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Old 03-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #6
ILIKE2BERIMMED
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Heidi, yes your BJ's are magical
Old 03-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #7
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ;)

Thanks, hot boy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKE2BERIMMED View Post
Old 03-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #8
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKE2BERIMMED View Post
+1
Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #9
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

From one voluptuous woman to another, RIGHT ON SISTER!
Old 03-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #10
Lovely Callie
Account Disabled

User ID: 119107
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I call bullshit on said accusations. You could have dropped me like 80s fashion when Discreet didn't pan out. But you didn't, you guided me and helped me through any questions or issues I had since day one! As far as being "jealous" of younger girls....*laughs til I cry*

Heidi is a provider marketing genius. She knows what she's worth and works her strengths instead of selling transparent fantasies. I'm sure many of you guys will agree, a provider than has traits of mature, sensual companionship far supersedes youth or hotness without finesse. It doesn't matter how gorgeous a girl is if spending time with her is like bonding with a tree.

WITHOUT HEIDILYNN I AND FIESTY NATALIE WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 PIECE HOOKERS ON BACKPAGE WITH THE OTHER TRASH, feeling our way through this, becoming jaded and being manipulated like so many other unfortunate girls.

*steps off soap box*

As for my lack of attendance at the m & g, weather was SHITTY. Not only did my family's house flood, but I refused to cross the Athafalaya and the Bonne Carre in a torrential down pour. I truly regret meeting many of you...and look forward to the opportunity to do so again!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #11
Guest113012
Account Disabled

User ID: 125440
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm new and you were more than welcoming to me....I provided the info you needed and you sent me the invite. Have been sweet and generous so this newbie has felt welcomed by Heidi! Lol

I had planned to come to the mng but an out of town client and $ took precedence.... I can promise u I am going to make the next one:-)
Old 03-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #12
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

IMHO it is never a good idea to make public information you learned from the Men's locker room. I am familiar with pillow talk and not accusing anyone of anything, just stating my opinion. Sometimes, for me it is best to vent my frustrations on facebook and not on ECCIE. just me.

I too adore posting on this site, it is my social posting network as well. I am not offended in anyway by your candor, I hear your irritation.

I am an honest, hard working, and a charismatic man, but not everyone on this planet likes me? Go figure... I do not sweat it, hell have you read the recent threads about me, lol. All I chose to do is let those that dislike me rant and rave, not my concern. I like me the way I am and I will not change for Annie, for Santa, and no I will not change even for Nikki. If you do not like me for who I am, to me, that's on you. And I wish you a happy day. Usually when I do not like someone else it is because I see something in them that reminds me of something I dislike about myself. With that knowledge, I understand that people that try to harm others are only acting out from their own inner hatred for aspects of themselves.

Am I being too deep this morning, lol.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #13
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Heidi, where did Raindog make these accusations? I've yet to read anything out in public that Raindog suggested that you were running younger ladies out of the business.

Edit - Could you please source your accusation that Raindog said that?
Old 03-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #14
Guest041817
Account Disabled

User ID: 86429
My ECCIE Reviews

I love you Heidi and next time I am in your area we will have to hit the town...
Old 03-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #15
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1969 View Post
Heidi, where did Raindog make these accusations? I've yet to read anything out in public that Raindog suggested that you were running younger ladies out of the business.

Edit - Could you please source your accusation that Raindog said that?
She'll probably take the fifth on that one...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women