Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35667
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2016, 12:34 AM   #1
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sugar Daddy Allowances?

I have a gentleman that has met me as a client a couple of time out of State.(next State over)
He has taking a liking to me and came to my home town and we went out as friends.
He wants to take me on cruses trips and be my boyfriend. and come see me like 10 times a year., I would like to ask the men here what do you think a good allowances would be? (each time we meet it would be for 5,7,10 day visit.)

He told me that he feels strange giving me money for my services., but is fine with gifts.
He told me he has had two other providers as girlfriends in the past and that the providers got mad because he didn't ask them to give up providing, he said he doesn't want to tell the girl what to do.

I know he is well off, and is in the process of retiring and will be getting half a million to subsidize the rest of his life., so he will only get a portion of that money annually.
(He is not looking for marriage)

What are your thoughts? What kind of gifts would subsidize me?
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 06:15 AM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

What ever you want.

What do you need or want is the question.
We dont know what you like.

Half million isn't a lot of money to last the rest of your life if you dont know how long you are living so they better be small gifts.

If he is taking you on trips etc maybe that would do to have a friend.
Think of it as a vacation from hooking when he is in town or something.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 06:34 AM   #3
katyadams
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205855
My ECCIE Reviews

My opinion on this subject would be to enjoy the cruises and talk to him about what u would need ... Sounds like he is an excellent person just looking to share life with a beautiful lady!!!
katyadams is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:45 AM   #4
Finkle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

Half million isn't a lot of money to last the rest of your life if you dont know how long you are living so they better be small gifts.
He sounds broke, honestly; more like a Splenda daddy. Don't waste your time, especially if he wants to pay you in gifts instead of cash.

Be firm with what you want, and don't be a pushover. Real sugar daddies are hard to come by, the Splenda daddies are plentiful... just trying to get as much as possible for the smallest amount possible.
Finkle is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:58 AM   #5
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkle View Post
He sounds broke, honestly; more like a Splenda daddy. Don't waste your time, especially if he wants to pay you in gifts instead of cash.

Be firm with what you want, and don't be a pushover. Real sugar daddies are hard to come by, the Splenda daddies are plentiful... just trying to get as much as possible for the smallest amount possible.
Nailed it.
A real sugar daddy knows that gifts don't pay the bills.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 11:28 PM   #6
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie View Post
He told me that he feels strange giving me money for my services.,
the providers got mad because he didn't ask them to give up providing, he said he doesn't want to tell the girl what to do.

What are your thoughts?
Sounds like a manipulator.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 12:16 AM   #7
myetah89
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 84467

Its should be both gifts and MONEY AND TRIPS AND INVESTMENTS FOR YOUR BEHALF
myetah89 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 03:44 AM   #8
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Typically, people plan for 30yrs in retirement. Hopefully he has other assets to help carry him through that because if he will be dependent on that half mil alone, that works out to less than $1500/mo... To live on... No wonder he didn't want any of his previous girls to quit providing. At this rate he will be needing to borrow money from you just to make ends meet... Sounds more like hes looking for a sugar mamma to me.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 12:04 PM   #9
Big One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Nailed it.
A real sugar daddy knows that gifts don't pay the bills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkle View Post

+1 Ansley and Finkle. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Big One is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 12:10 PM   #10
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

But he wants to be my boyfriend.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 12:37 PM   #11
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But he wants to be my boyfriend.
I have to agree with everyone else. If he is wanting to be your boyfriend, he is setting things up so you can support him when he is broke. Most guys who honestly have money don't brag about it for fear of someone using them for it.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 01:31 PM   #12
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

He is retiring from the department of defense, he drives around in a BMW, he came down to where I'm living and was looking at condos for $150,000.
I don't think he's wanting my money I just don't think he wants to give me any money. He doesn't like the idea of paying me money for my time he prefers to give me gifts along with the trips.
I'm just trying to figure out how I can change his mind that gifts will not be enough to help me.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 02:34 PM   #13
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
He is retiring from the department of defense, he drives around in a BMW, he came down to where I'm living and was looking at condos for $150,000.
I don't think he's wanting my money I just don't think he wants to give me any money. He doesn't like the idea of paying me money for my time he prefers to give me gifts along with the trips.
I'm just trying to figure out how I can change his mind that gifts will not be enough to help me.
I know plenty of people who drive BMW's who seriously skimp on maintenance cause they are broke, and having owned several, I can tell you they need plenty of it.

Half a million ain't shit. Keep looking.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 02:39 PM   #14
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I,am a nobody and I showed up to the provider I liked with a cashier's check in her name a new paid for car (the model she had expressed before she wanted ) Keys to a sky scraper high end condo I got for her as her spoiled as hell pad and she stuck her nose in the air at 5 k a week plus all the perks .

So I blew all my money on whiskey and wild wild women

Anybody know were a good place to pick up pop cans is I'm broke now ...

Not really but what the fuck does it matter
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 02:59 PM   #15
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=slickahhughs;1057956522]I,am a nobody and I showed up to the provider I liked with a cashier's check in her name a new paid for car (the model she had expressed before she wanted ) Keys to a sky scraper high end condo I got for her as her spoiled as hell pad and she stuck her nose in the air at 5 k a week plus all the perks .

So I blew all my money on whiskey and wild wild women

Are you trying to make me feel jealous or like a fool? because it did 😔
Sandy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women