Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2015, 10:49 PM   #1
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default Marvel's Daredevil Series now available on Netflix - Thank me later

Good shit. 13 episodes

wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:07 AM   #2
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

It's been available
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:25 AM   #3
wreckshop
BANNED

yeah, since april 10th. It's april 16th today
Old 04-16-2015, 01:18 AM   #4
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Only seen a couple episodes. It's ok so far, but I was never a DD fan. I will finish it. They have three more of these before some avenger type series comes out. The next one comes out in December, I want to see that one. Black dude named cage, looks like he can kick some ass. I think some chick is gonna be in a series too.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:33 AM   #5
wreckshop
BANNED

Daredevil kicks ass too why does it have to be a black guy kicking ass vs. A white ass kicker that gains your interest?
Old 04-16-2015, 01:37 AM   #6
wreckshop
BANNED

The lady hero will be played by Kristen Ritter .. She's hot but light charactered
Old 04-16-2015, 03:41 AM   #7
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
Good shit. 13 episodes

I am not all that into those comic book series or even television for that matter. But I did check out some of the trailers for the new Avengers movie and the new terminator movie. Avengers seems ok but it's all too CGI for me. The only character worth considering in the movie is the smashing Hulk. Arnold is too old to do the terminator. Yeah he has some comedic quotes but the franchise should have been dead a long time ago. On a good note, I checked out the James Bond trailer for Spectre. That's more like what I would want to watch than those comic book CGI fest.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 04:38 AM   #8
strongbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Another good series I found on Netflix is "Peaky Blinders". 2 seasons are on there, it's really good if your looking for something to watch.
strongbad is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 04:51 AM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
Daredevil kicks ass too why does it have to be a black guy kicking ass vs. A white ass kicker that gains your interest?
You're the one that turned it into a black vs white thing not me. I said I was never a DD fan, not I don't like white people or some shit. The story of cage is supposed to be a more dark and adult oriented storyline. The reason I don't like DD is probably the movie, also the whole blind thing, and why is he called dare devil anyway? I'm not saying my reasons are great, but you're the one with race issues not me.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:14 AM   #10
wreckshop
BANNED

Well, I came in open minded and the idea of a blind man kicking ass and using heightened senses is pretty dope in my opinion. Not one that should be dismissed and be like - oh, I want to see this other ass kicker instead. They both are ass kickers except one sort of makes you think on that whole level of other human senses being heightened when one is gone.

I don't have to bring race into it. Tastes speak for itself. He's kicking ass in dark alleys. You don't have to think of the ben Affleck flick 12 years ago or a comic book to reference your liking in this particular series. But I guess. whatever. just be open minded. and the name "daredevil" is hardly mentioned throughout the series.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:28 PM   #11
Mr. Romantic
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I'm on episode 7, I like the series it's produced and acted very well. Looking forward to Avengers: Age of Ultron and the leadup to its release in the next couple of episodes of Agents of Shield.
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:31 PM   #12
wreckshop
BANNED

I'm so behind on marvels agents of shield.

I think I'm at like season 1 episode 16 or something.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:33 PM   #13
Mr. Romantic
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

You need to catch up on Agents of Shield, it's awesome especially if you're a fan of The Avengers. This season has been great with the introduction of the Kree and the Inhumans, and Skye's transformation after she went through the terrigen mist. The next 2 episodes are supposed to lead right into the Ultron movie.
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:40 PM   #14
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
You're the one that turned it into a black vs white thing not me. I said I was never a DD fan, not I don't like white people or some shit. The story of cage is supposed to be a more dark and adult oriented storyline. The reason I don't like DD is probably the movie, also the whole blind thing, and why is he called dare devil anyway? I'm not saying my reasons are great, but you're the one with race issues not me.

Race is wreckshop's schtik. That's not totally news to the board.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:21 PM   #15
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
He's called Daredevil primarily because of his blindness. He is "the man without fear". No sight taking leaps off high buildings and taking on criminals with guns with just a billy club?
I like the series. Just finished episode 10. There will be more series leading into a defenders series eventually. Yeah I'm looking forward to Luke cage too. He'll be a defender too.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women