Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Loving The Scent After The Fact...

What brought me to this thread, I was talking to Lana earlier about some funny things that have happened to us when we first started providing...We both remember one of mine because it was a review a gentleman had wrote about me..... Lana called me to tell me I had received a review and I might want to go read it, and in the description he had said she has a scent that will linger.... I was crushed, horrified to the point I never ever wanted to show my face (KITTY) again....LOL
Well, let me make a long story short ... I was informed that it was not a bad scent at all but a good scent he wanted to smell the rest of the day..... So now there is a small joke between Lana, Steverino and myself about maybe I should have used febreze..... Ok you two the joke was on me.....

SO WILL THE REAL DATY LOVERS PLEASE STAND UP AND COME FORWARD!!! How many of you men love to go dive in face first and smear the juices all over your face and then after the session instead of washing your face you just walk out the door to smell your experience the rest of your day?
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
what the hell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have a feeling this guy won't

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=274210
what the hell is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Gawd dammit, I wanted to tell the story! LMAO
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by what the hell View Post
I have a feeling this guy won't

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=274210

LMAO !!!!! Ughhhhh I guess not ...I am sorry Hammer 21 for your bad experience..
Better luck next time....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Lt. Col. Frank Slade: Ooh, but I still smell her.
[inhales deeply through nose]
Lt. Col. Frank Slade: Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

who me? I love the smell of DATY in the morning. It smells like....victory.

Fawn you are always fresh as a breeze...no "fabreeze" needed.

I will have to check out your new schedule and get me some. That sweetness can linger on my moustache all day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
What brought me to this thread, I was talking to Lana earlier about some funny things that have happened to us when we first started providing...We both remember one of mine because it was a review a gentleman had wrote about me..... Lana called me to tell me I had received a review and I might want to go read it, and in the description he had said she has a scent that will linger.... I was crushed, horrified to the point I never ever wanted to show my face (KITTY) again....LOL
Well, let me make a long story short ... I was informed that it was not a bad scent at all but a good scent he wanted to smell the rest of the day..... So now there is a small joke between Lana, Steverino and myself about maybe I should have used febreze..... Ok you two the joke was on me.....

SO WILL THE REAL DATY LOVERS PLEASE STAND UP AND COME FORWARD!!! How many of you men love to go dive in face first and smear the juices all over your face and then after the session instead of washing your face you just walk out the door to smell your experience the rest of your day?
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
Duke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Fawn,

I love the taste and smell of a fresh juicy pussy. I am not sure I want to share with my co-workers or SO where I have been.

Maybe they know though from the huge smile even if I wash my face.

Duke
Duke is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #8
kend61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I know I love the smell of it on me, with some of the ladies I have visited I could have there smell with me hours later and thats a good thing. I have been lucky never too encounter a bad smelling kitty. And lucky enough to encounter some great smelling kitties that allow me to vividly remember the encounter hours later. To all the ladies I have seen thank you for the vivid memories hours later
kend61 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:43 PM   #9
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

There are only 2 kinds of smells of pussy. Type A is fanastic and Type B makes you want to puke. Type A - I only wash afterwards because the smell is so unique that your SO or any family members will know immediately what you have been doing. Type B - Even my dick hates me for making him go there. The only reason I touch it is to get the smell on my fingers so I can rub it under her nose hoping she will get the hint for next time.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:43 AM   #10
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Nothing better than DATY residual scent on your goatee. I especially enjoy going back down after some time in mish, when she is extra wet, then coming back up to share the taste while you slide back in...
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:30 AM   #11
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys for your answers... Now I totally understand if you are going home to your SO, but going to work is another story, if your co-workers want to take the chance of being that close and in your personal space then I think they need to smell it also....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #12
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I absolutely, positively, unequivocally love DATY and could do that, and only that, and be very happy! And I agree with Boltfan ... I leave every sweet drop of nectar in the goatee until the last possible moment, before getting home! Besides, there is a reason they call a goatee a "Flavor Saver"!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:16 AM   #13
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Smile Smells

When you return to work after doing a nooner and you can taste your date on your lips all afternoon, it just keeps you turned on all day and makes you want to go see her again after work. Its great.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:17 AM   #14
happyndallas45
Valued Poster

Have been told I like to "marinate" in it by the OP lol
happyndallas45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:43 AM   #15
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I refuse to wash my face for days after dining at a delectable Y...thought that was normal for a guy...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women