Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Helping the sluggish economy!!

With the terrible times we are facing as a people and a nation. The historic unemployment, our people being repesented by politicans with no balls (democrats),or falling into the idiot catergory (republicans), and then the lunatic members ( tea baggers) , coupled with a president who has no leadership skills. Our markets taking us on a roller coaster ride from hell. The kick in the ass our credit rating has suffered along with our general loss of face worldwide. Whats a person to do??? Most of us know what the solution is we just can't seem to get the right person or people in the right place at the right time to do us any good. WELL never let it be said that Chelsea didn't step up and offer to help out during this time of turmoil. As a stimulus to get dollars into the economy I am imediately going to roll back my rates by 20% for how long I don't know, till my female brain says its time to change. ( yall will have to check showcase for actual dollar amount )as well as accept gold, silver, and all forms of goverment currency for my consultation services. In addition I will consider taking in trade your mineral rights to south an west texas lands, those stocks that cost you more to trade than they are worth, any unwanted treasurys or savings bonds that might be laying around taking up space. For those of you who might have a Jag or Mercades you bought for your mistress or even a condo could be tradeing chips. I don't want to forget those of you who are so far underwater on your housing that your apt to drown before you reach the surface, I might be willing to take these off your hands and take up payments to save you future loss. Now for those who want to trade in livestock realize I can't possibly give top dollar due to additional expenses involved in trades on down the line (those of you who have delt with those duck pluckers while trying to trade a gaggle of geese know what I mean). Well guess I about covered everything just wante yall to know I'm doing my part to get this economy moving and if I left something out just ask.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
The historic unemployment, our people being repesented by politicans with no balls (democrats),or falling into the idiot catergory (republicans), and then the lunatic members ( tea baggers) , coupled with a president who has no leadership skills.
I know i left some popcorn around here somewhere. Ah there it is. Let me grab a chair.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

My hat is off to you, young lady! Finally, someone who understands this F'ed-up economy.

Now if I only had enough $$ to buy gas to Dallas AND see Miss Chelsea at the same time! LOL

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
JustMe68
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41595

Vote Libertarian, win a free country!
JustMe68 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool ROFL!!!

Chelsea my dear, thank you for putting it all in perspective. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Knowing you as well as I do, I can just see you standing in front of a room of people in financial trouble and showing them how you can help ease their pain (literally as well as figuratively!) You have a bright future in Marketing or Politics whenever you decide to move to your next career. Luv Ya, Darlin'!
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #6
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Since you've pissed off 85% of the voters by bashing their political party, lots of luck. You'll need more than a price rebate to get business now.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #7
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Since you've pissed off 85% of the voters by bashing their political party, lots of luck. You'll need more than a price rebate to get business now.
Do you really think Chelsea's light-hearted post will offend people to the extent they will refuse to see her?? Hahahaha!! Geez, lighten up already!!
Have a Great Day
TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #8
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

TTH, that's almost as funny as Chelsea's post. I nearly died laughing. Had to go back to re-read that there was a discount mentioned. I do believe Chelsea is eying politics, tho. Here it's "discount for a while" yet she's leaving town for a while. Hmmm...

I do, however, recommend you take cattle tho. With the draught, the bottom has fallen out so you can get em for less than half price. Get what you can feed and they're good as gold. And if you get tired of em, you can always feed em to the gators.

Love ya, girl. And bash away at voters as well as politicians while you're at it. We all made this mess. (Damn. Bet my screening was shot to hell with that comment )
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #9
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't rate announcements belong in the ads section??
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I for one refuse to fuck any women that don't share my political ideals. When I find one, I like to dress her up in a donkey tail and stick my elephant trunk in her until I get excited and blow chads all over her face.

ISO, any woman who wants to do it in a polling booth. If you punch the right buttons I'll give you a great tax break.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #11
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

I love you Chelsea but ZE is right...
-Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #12
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I believe I speak for many when I say I support the tea baggers.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #13
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I believe I speak for many when I say I support the tea baggers.
You do.

But this tea partier isn't the slightest bit offended by Chelsea's ad. She is exemplifying one of our tenets...support the free market.
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #14
Mr Bam Bam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Can we dig Reagan up???????????????
Mr Bam Bam is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #15
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Way to go Chelsea! All for you. See you when you get back.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women