Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2011, 02:07 AM   #1
Michelle Snow
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58844
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Struggling....

. So everyone knows, I had a situation occur the other morning where I ended up raped at gun point. I went to the police and admitted to them how I met the guy on backpage. I havent booked many appointments on here and backpage . And now I have to stay away... Guys, give me a chance..And ladies please let me know if there is anywhere else I can advertise.
Michelle Snow is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:17 AM   #2
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Snow View Post
I went to the police and admitted to them how I met the guy on backpage.
Its hella wrong of any man to rape a woman, and I'm sorry you encountered that. But to somke extent its sort of risky for guys to see you. Although its admirable you reported that incident to the police........you still were in contact with them and guys might be hesitant to try contacting you after that.

Well your reviews on here or all yes's....but the actiities and service level lack in many of them. You can't really offer or say you a blast to be with if ladies within close proximity to your city with full menus can provide that "blast" and more with less restrictions. I would assume dallas is very competetive......have you seen the number of ladies to choose from on p411, do something to set yourself apart, or stay comfortable in what you offer and do.

You might have the answer in your own comment. Change your menu up, improve your service and make it so clients can't. Fathom not seeing you again. Or stay content in what you offer and plan accordingly ecconomically.

If the shoe were on the other foot what would you do? If a potential client called you and said " I may not have all of your required donation.....only a fourth of it actually, but I can promise I can make it worth your while one way or another...." would you even contemplate seeing him or just delete the email. That wouldn't be enough incentive I'm sure for you.....so why assume this threAD is incentive enough for them. If a prior client lost his job or was unemplyed would you spot him a free session.......or would you tell him to kiss your ass an get on his grind.

I wish you the best of luck, but this isn't a good look for you.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:47 AM   #3
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Michelle, I will send you a list of other places to advertise later today, just not in coed... I had to change some things up....I would suggest you go put an ad up and run one hell of a special and get your reputation and business back on track...
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:16 AM   #4
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How about instead of telling her to change her comfortable service level, you suggest she add more time instead? Maybe offer to go out with some off the clock civvy time, then back to bcd with the menu she already has.

I just hate reading that and feeling there is this huge pressure to provide more than she is willing. ESPECIALLY given the circumstances of the incident.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:18 AM   #5
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Gimme That,
While I agree with the logic of some suggestions, I can't say I'm with you on the timing. Yes, a more complete menu helps, but pushing for an expanded menu when the lady feels her back is against the wall and she's short of options, smacks a bit of manipulation, whether that was your intent or not. She acknowledges the problem of her short menu in the OP, so it's obvious she knows an expanded menu would make things easier. If she was ready to take that step, I'm willing to bet she would have led the post with the new menu information.

Assuming her account of her situation is true,
She's been in contact with LE. So? Do you think they told her they would only hunt down the rapist if she went under cover for them? Even if that did happen, they would put her back onto BP, in the hope of catching the rapist, not here.

What is the logic behind saying she can't be a "blast" as long as there are providers available who offer a bigger menu? If there is one thing that is obvious, it's that every girl is different, every guy is different, and menu isn't the last word on how much someone will enjoy the session. The right attitude can make almost any menu a great time.

Your suggestions come across as less than genuine, and more than just "straight talk". I doubt you said anything she doesn't know. Why give her shit when she's on the ropes?

I've never seen, spoken to, or even read a review of Michelle, but I'll own the WK label on this one. Contrary to the opinion of people you put into your post, sometimes I'll stand up for a total stranger.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #6
Guest032313
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
My ECCIE Reviews

++1
Guest032313 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #7
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well parts of the original thread have bern altered as well as my responses about what she said. before it was deleted this read much different than it reads now.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #8
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think POD and I both read it before your post was edited.

I saw your included "quotes" and it still didn't sit well with me.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Michelle.

It just pisses me the fuck off to no end to read about shit like that.

Punks like that need a good asswhooping, if nothing else.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:59 AM   #10
shoedawg
Valued Poster

If what this provider states she experienced is true, it is a very regrettable situation that no woman should ever have to endure. That being said, I would caution everyone not to rush to conclusions and I remind you of Dominique Strauss-Kahn and the consequences associated with that high visibility case.

The ladies who associate themselves with this board and choose to be providers do so voluntarily, set their rates, control their menus, etc. I fail to see how undo pressure is put on any woman here to do anything she is not comfortable with. This is a free-market enviroment which affords hobbyist the opportunity to find providers that offer the menu options we prefer and for providers to find their niche/ set their menus and attract those hobbyists who find that offering appealing.
shoedawg is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

As a general rule, it may be better to: (1) express the request differently; and/or (2) ask the ladies privately for suggestions. Although there are a lot of nice, decent clients on this site, well, as it was once expressed here (and reposted here):

Quote:
11. Desperation Never Sells. Not entirely true... Desperation does sell, but it only and always sells at a greatly reduced and constantly falling rate. Set your rates, handle your business and offer reasonable incentives to spur sales as needed. Before you post "help pay this bill before they repo my car" join a chat, log on (visible) to your IM, contact someone who consistently respects you or does nice things for you or offers your name in response to any ISO or "who's the best" thread (if you know that it's okay to contact them) and make 'em an offer they can't refuse.
You will get responses from this thread, but unfortunately many of them will react to your perceived desperation and request large discounts, or expanded services, or even freebies in return for reviews.

Talk to the ladies; they can give you good advice. And in the future (or for other ladies in a similar situation), it may be best to solicit business in a way that does not sound as though you're desperate. Even if you really are. You might get better results that way.

Good luck.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:18 AM   #12
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Well parts of the original thread have bern altered as well as my responses about what she said. before it was deleted this read much different than it reads now.
I just called up the original page from cashe, and the lions share of what was edited was in the OP. Your post had Michelle's quotes removed probably because the quoted parts were no longer in the OP.
I don't see any change to your words, but you are correct.
It reads differently now in one significant way.

You don't look quite as much like a manipulative insensitive ass as you did when your words were side by side with Michelle's . You should thank Dawn on your way out.

POD
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #13
armydude
BANNED

Ms. Snow, may I give you my advice? I hope you don't mind. GO BACK TO SCHOOL, community college, trade school, anything. Learn a skill, soft skills, X-ray technician, respitory therapist, secretarial, paralegal, office billing, legitimate massage, nails, technical. I know the economy is crap right now, but do whatever you can so you can stop putting your life at risk. Look at how some people treat you here? There is very little respect for providers on these boards. Your a young, attractive girl. Don't thow your life away. It's not too late for you to do something with your life. Do whatever you can to get out of this business. Thats goes for all the ladies. This should be a stepping stone, a temporary gig, not a "career." Clients will take advantage of a desperate girl. That just shoews their true character. This is not a good life to lead. Do whatever you can to better yourself. You deserve so much better than this, actually all the women here do.
armydude is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #14
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Chevalier gives great advice. POD and Ze, I couldn't agree with you more.

Anytime a post begins with a derivative of "sorry to hear you were raped, but...", it's already gone off the tracks. There is no "but" after that. Using it as leverage to try and push an agenda of "I want more services" is crass and insensitive, and those are the nicest words I can think of to describe it.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:36 PM   #15
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Chevalier gives great advice. POD and Ze, I couldn't agree with you more.

Anytime a post begins with a derivative of "sorry to hear you were raped, but...", it's already gone off the tracks. There is no "but" after that. Using it as leverage to try and push an agenda of "I want more services" is crass and insensitive, and those are the nicest words I can think of to describe it.
+1000.

as it now displays, here's michelle's post.....
------------------------------------------------------------------
Struggling....
So everyone knows, I had a situation occur the other morning where I ended up raped at gun point. I went to the police and admitted to them how I met the guy on backpage. I havent booked many appointments on here and backpage . And now I have to stay away... Guys, give me a chance..And ladies please let me know if there is anywhere else I can advertise.
------------------------------------------------------------------

michelle, i'm sorry that some criminal asshole raped you at gun point. i suggest that in addition to going to the police, you seek out a counselor or very very very trusted friend to help you move past this. i can imagine that you are experiencing lots of anger, fear, sadness, and who knows what else. i've learned that it's best to deal with something that serious instead of repressing it - it can come back to haunt in when you least expect it.

i send you loving and healing thoughts your way!!
peace be with you.

for the last part of your post, chevalier and fawn have given you great advice. listen to your more experienced sisters - i'm pretty sure they can help you out if that is what you want.
pmdelites is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women