Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2015, 04:41 AM   #1
hwy69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25
Default Ripped off by Caitie Mae

Warning!! She ripped me off!! I'll go into more detail but the short version is I gave her $275 and a trimmer valued at $100 for two hrs and was told halfway into it that her incall girl friend said we had to go after one hr. I should have ask for some cash or at least the trimmer back but I trusted her when she said we would add the time to the next session. Since then things have just gotten worse.

This is an update and a warning to those who might be tempted to see Caitie Mae http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=29906. I stated she was recommended and that, it turns out, was based on an assumption (yes I know about assumptions) that her word was good. Let me start by saying that I had visited her website and noticed that she solicited clients to make her a barter offer. In my initial contacts that ranged back and forth for over a week, we agreed on a cash plus items that were going to cover a multi session arrangement. You can see her offers for review special and large 4th session discount. So a deal was struck and at the first session I was to bring a trimmer and cash for a two hr appointment. I tested the trimmer before I brought it with me and along with the cash the session started. I did enjoy my time, hence the original recommendation, but at the end of one hour the girl who's place she uses for an in-call said we had to leave. That put me in the position where she owed me an hour and I agreed without having time to think about it to having that additional hour sometime in the future. Because the plan was to have the multi sessions completed within 4-6 weeks I didn't think it was going to be a big deal. It turns out both she and I were not able for a few weeks and on several occasions she wouldn't reply for days to a text but acted as if everything was fine. She even said we would definitely get together during one three day period only to not get a reply at all. Also during this time she said the trimmer's bulb you push to prime it had "busted" and she needed to spend $50 to fix it and so our time would be reduced by 20 min. I didn't argue the point except to remind her it was a used item and that I had specifically started and tested i the day I brought it to her. So finally on the 16th she says to meet her at the in-call and I'm just around the corner where she wanted me to wait until I heard from her. Then she says she needs to pay her driver, supposedly someone she hired of Craig's list, and that she had forgotten her wallet at home. She says he almost kick her out of his car etc. etc. I give her the $45 she says she needs because the guy had to wait for her a long time to to a plumping issue. WOW so then she says she saw the girl who's place she can use for an in-call drive off as she was driving up and that the girl will not answer her calls or return her text messages. I wonder why not!!! So now she is in Addison and lives in Garland and still doesn't have her wallet?? I offered to drive her home because I felt she wasn't really in a position to want to pay for the trip back to her place I actually felt like I was doing her a favor. She said we would get together the next day or no later than the day after that. So on Friday she couldn't and Saturday was putting me off and then stopped replying and still will not reply and that was over a week ago and still no word. I let her know that at a min. I felt she owed me the trimmer back and the $45 I gave her because her driver needed it. Still no word and apparently she doesn't care if others know she is comfortable ripping people off. Beware!!! Apparently she doesn't mind ripping you off, she has a very shaky at best in-call situation and when it comes to communication, transportation and reliability she scores a big 0!! You've been warned!!
hwy69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 06:01 AM   #2
Col0002
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Thank you for the warning.

Others should take note as to how you wrote this warning. Facts, facts, facts. No bashing or name calling really
Col0002 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:31 AM   #3
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

My only suggestion is to start using paragraphs.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:32 AM   #4
hwy69
Gaining Momentum

Your paragraph suggestion is spot on correct. I just wasn't thinking about the stucture and just sort of let it flow. Thanks
hwy69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:07 AM   #5
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

OP, you gave her a positive review in June. Here it sounds like this was your first time meeting with her. Could you clarify?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:25 AM   #6
hwy69
Gaining Momentum

The June review was the first time I saw her. It was when she took the cash and trimmer and then supposedly the girl who owned the incall said we had to leave after an hr. She said I would get the remaining time on my next meeting which I was intending to have. So the review after that and while waiting for the next meeting which never happened. So considering it was a ripoff, if I could go back and change it to a no, I would.
hwy69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:37 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwy69 View Post
Warning!! She ripped me off!! I'll go into more detail but the short version is I gave her $275 and a trimmer

bad enough she ripped you off, but letting her pubic hair get so wild and out-of-control is inexcusable

these "I'll tack on an extra hour next time to make up for it" promises never seem to work out.. from my position, you're just setting yourself up for more trouble.. she fucked you over once, and you still agreed on future session(s).. why would anything change?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:44 AM   #8
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Did you leave the trimmer in an unmarked white envelope?
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:28 PM   #9
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

What a mess. Sorry for your predicament OP. It's kinda funny though, the whole pre-pay, partial barter, multi-fuck discount hobby ploy. Quite a racket.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:38 PM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Did you leave the trimmer in an u
nmarked white envelope?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

That was funny.....im thinking....probably not...lol.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:41 PM   #11
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Thank you for the warning?

Next time try using the "KISS" technique - "Keep It Simple, Stupid."

Hot Tip: If it takes too long to set up, figure out, or communicate then move on. Hobbying should be fun, simple, and enjoyable. If you are not having fun, you are doing it wrong. After all, its a hobby.

P.S. What in the world possessed you to barter for her services with a gasoline trimmer in the first place? .........Never mind, I don't want to know.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:18 PM   #12
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Not knowing her side of the story makes this the first part of a "he said - she said" so maybe Caitie will weigh in. As a long time fan of Caitie Mae over the past 8 years I'm not refuting what you said, just interested in hearing the "rest of the story". I've also known her incall operator for many years, and it would add to the conversation to hear her thoughts.

I have to say that both have been well regarded in the area for a long time, and neither has a reputation I know about for any kind of client rip-offs, which are the words you used to describe it - leaving me with the impression you view this denial of service/repayment was a premeditated theft, with possible collusion from her buddy. My impression is that's how you feel, and I will state I doubt either of them started this with this ending in mind.

This is a script though often seen of advances, cars, stereos, other "deals" that end badly. I think the message for all of us is Fuck, Pay, Leave - and learn to say no.

Hopefully Caitie can make it right, and you can tell us a bright ending. If not, move on, and try not to let it fester.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:36 PM   #13
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
What a mess. Sorry for your predicament OP. It's kinda funny though, the whole pre-pay, partial barter, multi-fuck discount hobby ploy. Quite a racket.
I want to know if it was a gas or electric trimmer? I hear most of the providers have real jobs in here, maybe she does landscaping during the day?

I just read her showcase specials WTF? maybe the OP got confused with all the options $25 off or $50 off or 60% off, I don't see a trimmer special?
Review any provider = $25 off **************** Review must be posted within 14 days prior Review yours truly = $50 off **************** Next visit ******** Visit 4 times in 4 weeks get 60% off visit #4 (discount requires 60 minute minimum )
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:41 PM   #14
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Try this

"Warning!! She ripped me off!! I'll go into more detail but the short version is I gave her $275 and a trimmer valued at $100 for two hrs and was told halfway into it that her incall girl friend said we had to go after one hr. I should have ask for some cash or at least the trimmer back but I trusted her when she said we would add the time to the next session. Since then things have just gotten worse.

This is an update and a warning to those who might be tempted to see Caitie Mae http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=29906. I stated she was recommended and that, it turns out, was based on an assumption (yes I know about assumptions) that her word was good. Let me start by saying that I had visited her website and noticed that she solicited clients to make her a barter offer.
In my initial contacts that ranged back and forth for over a week, we agreed on a cash plus items that were going to cover a multi session arrangement. You can see her offers for review special and large 4th session discount. So a deal was struck and at the first session I was to bring a trimmer and cash for a two hr appointment. I tested the trimmer before I brought it with me and along with the cash the session started.

I did enjoy my time, hence the original recommendation, but at the end of one hour the girl who's place she uses for an in-call said we had to leave. That put me in the position where she owed me an hour and I agreed without having time to think about it to having that additional hour sometime in the future.
Because the plan was to have the multi sessions completed within 4-6 weeks I didn't think it was going to be a big deal. It turns out both she and I were not able for a few weeks and on several occasions she wouldn't reply for days to a text but acted as if everything was fine. She even said we would definitely get together during one three day period only to not get a reply at all. Also during this time she said the trimmer's bulb you push to prime it had "busted" and she needed to spend $50 to fix it and so our time would be reduced by 20 min. I didn't argue the point except to remind her it was a used item and that I had specifically started and tested i the day I brought it to her.

So finally on the 16th she says to meet her at the in-call and I'm just around the corner where she wanted me to wait until I heard from her. Then she says she needs to pay her driver, supposedly someone she hired of Craig's list, and that she had forgotten her wallet at home. She says he almost kick her out of his car etc. etc. I give her the $45 she says she needs because the guy had to wait for her a long time to to a plumping issue. WOW so then she says she saw the girl who's place she can use for an in-call drive off as she was driving up and that the girl will not answer her calls or return her text messages. I wonder why not!!!

So now she is in Addison and lives in Garland and still doesn't have her wallet?? I offered to drive her home because I felt she wasn't really in a position to want to pay for the trip back to her place I actually felt like I was doing her a favor. She said we would get together the next day or no later than the day after that.
So on Friday she couldn't and Saturday was putting me off and then stopped replying and still will not reply and that was over a week ago and still no word. I let her know that at a min. I felt she owed me the trimmer back and the $45 I gave her because her driver needed it. Still no word and apparently she doesn't care if others know she is comfortable ripping people off. Beware!!!

Apparently she doesn't mind ripping you off, she has a very shaky at best in-call situation and when it comes to communication, transportation and reliability she scores a big 0!! You've been warned!! "
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:55 PM   #15
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

1st session cut 30 minute short.

Radio silence after 2nd appointment canceled and $45 more was given to her.

Catie Mae has a "driver"......

Sum it up about right?

See if Von or another mod will let you edit your review or turn it into a "no" at least.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women