Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41446
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35801
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #1
new2016la
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Allison, AmazonAllison, No Call No Show

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=448108

I communicated with her months before on both Eccie and text. Everything is very smooth. She does not screen me. Nor does she has even one review. But I still give her a try thinking people in Alabama should simply keep their words. When I finally set up the meeting in her time range, she sent me the address. Her response is great before the meeting.once I arrived and asked for the room number, she suddenly got silent. No Call No Show. I understand she might suddenly does not feel like to meet me. But I will not take the risk again to waste 3 hrs in driving just for her meeting. Plus I still not sure if she is a real provider other than anything trucky behind her---Just my gut feeling. Best wishes to her and safety to all.
new2016la is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:28 PM   #2
coastielife
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Similar thing happened to me last Saturday, last Tuesday, and with tonight being the third time. Luckily I am local so I never left the house I just sat around waiting and waiting and waiting for location. She seems new and I understand the nervousness so i even offered to just email for a bit to increase comfort level which lasted for one message. Been wanting to give the benefit of the doubt since I've really not lost out on anything, but now reading it is more than just with me then I shall chime in and second your experience. I wish her luck and happy hunting to you.
coastielife is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 03:10 AM   #3
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2016la View Post
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=448108

I communicated with her months before on both Eccie and text. Everything is very smooth. She does not screen me. Nor does she has even one review. But I still give her a try thinking people in Alabama should simply keep their words. When I finally set up the meeting in her time range, she sent me the address. Her response is great before the meeting.once I arrived and asked for the room number, she suddenly got silent. No Call No Show. I understand she might suddenly does not feel like to meet me. But I will not take the risk again to waste 3 hrs in driving just for her meeting. Plus I still not sure if she is a real provider other than anything trucky behind her---Just my gut feeling. Best wishes to her and safety to all.
Seems she should read her own bio page: "Tired of flakes...", "NO GAMES!", "Time wasters will be BLOCKED! It's simple...DO NOT waste MY time and I won't waste yours "
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 07:12 AM   #4
NeoSolo
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

I saw her a few months ago... you're better over having her no show. Much bigger than photos, and bad service.
NeoSolo is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 05:42 PM   #5
new2016la
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSolo View Post
I saw her a few months ago... you're better over having her no show. Much bigger than photos, and bad service.
In this case I need to thanks her for NCNS.
new2016la is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:45 PM   #6
TeddyB
Registered Member

She isnt new. She has been posting on STG and started blurring out her face so im guessing now she doesnt want people to see her face?
TeddyB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women