Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2015, 02:48 AM   #1
Guest120615
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default What's your emergency plan?

The paranoia that sometimes runs through my mind when heading into the unknown ...

You're suddenly face-to-face with trouble before, during, or leaving a session ... the kind that starts and ends with p. They want more than your money, they want your life. You anticipate your ass is about to get kicked, or you've been drugged and find yourself bound, kidnapped, ... or worse.

You only option is to talk them down. What's your plan?

Somewhat related:

You get busted during a sting. Who's on your speed dial for your one phone call?
Guest120615 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 08:39 AM   #2
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtterNonsense View Post
I've had a bad run with this recently.

Dude! You need to improve your research technique.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 08:58 AM   #3
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would never put my emergency plan what to do if someone was trying to hurt me from here because the bad guy could be reading it now and would know what to expect...

if I were to get busted I would say nothing at all.. that's my lawyers job
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:12 AM   #4
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I'm not sure what sort of "plan" you expect people to have if they get drugged, bound, and kidnapped, but I would probably try to call batman. Coincidentally, he's also the person on my speed dial for if I'm arrested; not my lawyer, cause only an idiot calls their lawyer first after getting arrested.
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:45 AM   #5
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
I would probably try to call batman. Coincidentally, he's also the person on my speed dial for if I'm arrested;
At your service, sir.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #6
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Dude! You need to improve your research technique.
+1

I have been doing this over 20 years now, Never once put myself in harms way or have been put in harms way.. RESEARCH will eliminate just about all of these worries...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:47 AM   #7
Guest120615
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I guess I was asking somewhat hypothetically.

It hasn't happened to me, but others have posted about it happening to them.

It's also been demonstrated that good girls can turn bad under the influence of the wrong people.

Yeah, after that knocking nonsense, I've been wondering what I would have done had that gone down differently.

… as for who is on your speed dial, I meant for legal representation.
Guest120615 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:57 PM   #8
Usual suspects
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtterNonsense View Post
I guess I was asking somewhat hypothetically.

It hasn't happened to me, but others have posted about it happening to them.

It's also been demonstrated that good girls can turn bad under the influence of the wrong people.

Yeah, after that knocking nonsense, I've been wondering what I would have done had that gone down differently.

… as for who is on your speed dial, I meant for legal representation.
Better call Sal
Usual suspects is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 01:20 PM   #9
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

FIGHT. They're expecting that you're going to think of all the trouble, drama, police, potential injuries, etc. and are going to meekly cooperate. Fuck THAT. If it's their incall, they're going to immediately freak about the management calling the police, etc. and I'll find an opportunity to bolt. If it's at my place....home field advantage. I see the entire area around the door when she knocks, and if he tries to rush when the door's open, he's in for a surprise. If he kicks in the door after she's inside, he's D.E.A.D. If that doesn't constitute "in fear for your life" I don't know what does. Yes, I've thought about this myself quite a bit. And taken precautions. If I really thought he would just take the money and the girl, I'd let him go with it. But too many home invasions go south fast, and I'd rather explain a dead pimp on my floor than someone else explain a dead me in an alley somewhere. I can get out of jail, but not out of a casket.

Wow, I got carried away there, didn't I? lol This is just my take on this. I can't say this is what everyone should do. This is just what I'd do.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:56 PM   #10
readysetgo12
Account Disabled

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usual suspects View Post
Better call Sal
+1
readysetgo12 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 03:43 PM   #11
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

I never came up with a good one, so I retired.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:51 PM   #12
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Open carry.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #13
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

If it's a matter of paying more money just hand it over. I'm not one to P out but if I was caught off guard and someone tried to car jack me I will turn on the AC and remind him that it needs fuel. It's just not worth it. You can always square up at another time. With that being said, if you are in imminent danger a strike to the Solar Plexus will drop anyone in their tracks. It's easy to lean and is extremely effective. Once they drop don't let your ego step in and give the troll a parting kick to the head. That could get you in serious trouble because it's beyond mutual combat and can kill or cause brain injury. People instinctively go for the face and that can do the job but if you want a guarantee learn it.
Outcall - Don't let him inside but if he makes his way in all bets are off and mutual combat is NA.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:07 PM   #14
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

If you do get car jacked, your driving and he is in the passenger seat the odds are greatly against you getting out alive. What do you do? There will definitely be a sense of urgency so hopefully you will at least be able to get above 50 to 60 MPH. When you do find something solid like a big ass Oak tree or a concrete pillar and hit it head on. A light pole won't work. You better be wearing a seat belt but the probability of him wearing one is virtually zero and that will mangle or kill him. Even if your vehicle is equipped with airbags because airbags are designed to be used with a seatbelt. You might not make it either but your odds are much greater then doing nothing.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:27 PM   #15
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
If it's a matter of paying more money just hand it over. I'm not one to P out but if I was caught off guard and someone tried to car jack me I will turn on the AC and remind him that it needs fuel. It's just not worth it. You can always square up at another time. With that being said, if you are in imminent danger a strike to the Solar Plexus will drop anyone in their tracks. It's easy to lean and is extremely effective. Once they drop don't let your ego step in and give the troll a parting kick to the head. That could get you in serious trouble because it's beyond mutual combat and can kill or cause brain injury. People instinctively go for the face and that can do the job but if you want a guarantee learn it.
Outcall - Don't let him inside but if he makes his way in all bets are off and mutual combat is NA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
If you do get car jacked, your driving and he is in the passenger seat the odds are greatly against you getting out alive. What do you do? There will definitely be a sense of urgency so hopefully you will at least be able to get above 50 to 60 MPH. When you do find something solid like a big ass Oak tree or a concrete pillar and hit it head on. A light pole won't work. You better be wearing a seat belt but the probability of him wearing one is virtually zero and that will mangle or kill him. Even if your vehicle is equipped with airbags because airbags are designed to be used with a seatbelt. You might not make it either but your odds are much greater then doing nothing.

OK that settles it. I guess I won't be car jacking you. Dammit foiled again.
Windinhishair is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women