Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70552
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48065
pyramider46370
bambino40819
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #1
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Amazon Prime video streaming ROCKS!

I have had it for a while but today, I found the 1st season of Alias (one of my FAVORITE shows eva) while finding something to watch.

They also have Justified on the Prime streaming service as well

The Prime service is free if you pay the yearly $70 or $80 a year which is totally worth it to me

smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Yeah Amazon Prime is pretty amazing just for the 2 day shipping alone.

We haven't done the streaming too much mainly because we use NetFlix streaming for most of our tv watching these days.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Does it offer something more than Netflix? Better selection or something?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With the Amazon Prime membership, you also get Prime items sent to you faster than normal shipping. That is when you order on their website, which I buy a lot of stuff off of Amazon so it is worth it. They have A LOT of titles for free on the streaming video for Prime. I like it better than Netflix, which I had had previously.

The interface is better and it has a lot more videos, in my opinion.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Well, I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothnsilky View Post
With the Amazon Prime membership, you also get Prime items sent to you faster than normal shipping. That is when you order on their website, which I buy a lot of stuff off of Amazon so it is worth it. They have A LOT of titles for free on the streaming video for Prime. I like it better than Netflix, which I had had previously.

The interface is better and it has a lot more videos, in my opinion.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I just want to check Dawn out
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I just want to check Dawn out
How typical of you to reduce it to that variable.....damn...me too
Old 03-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #8
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Its always the lowest common denominator. What can I say?

But hey......Daymn, 6'1"? One of the few woman that can somewhat close to looking me in the eye
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #9
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

never even knew Amazon had a Netflix type service... all i currently use is Netflix and Pirate Bay for anything that they don't have
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The Amazon Prime service streams off of my Playstation 3. I am guessing that it my abe on the Xbox and/or Wii. You might want to check it out. They do not send you DVD's it is strictly streaming.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #11
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I've checked out Netflix's website and am not satisfied with their TV show offerings. Granted I have not paid to become a member so maybe I am missing something. But, when I view their TV offerings, it seems like they have a very limited number of shows and hardly any current shows. Am I missing something? Do I need to become a member to see more TV offerings?

I really want to get rid of DirectTV because frankly I don't watch too many shows so it is a cost I can do without.

Any feedback on Netflix would be greatly appreciated. Gonna checkout the Amazon Prime service.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #12
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29
Default Netflix Streaming

they do seem to have an endless amount of shows to pick from, not a lot of HBO/Showtime series though, but seems to have everything else. they are not as fast on updating some new shows to the newest seasons where Hulu Plus always updates and has the newest shows but they will throw in commercials where Netflix doesn't have any.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #13
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have not tried HULU yet. I am sure I will if Amazon pisses me off... which I am sure won't take long lol
Old 03-17-2013, 08:32 PM   #14
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
I've checked out Netflix's website and am not satisfied with their TV show offerings. Granted I have not paid to become a member so maybe I am missing something. But, when I view their TV offerings, it seems like they have a very limited number of shows and hardly any current shows. Am I missing something? Do I need to become a member to see more TV offerings?

I really want to get rid of DirectTV because frankly I don't watch too many shows so it is a cost I can do without.

Any feedback on Netflix would be greatly appreciated. Gonna checkout the Amazon Prime service.
Were you looking at the streaming stuff or just the DVD stuff? They actually do have a huge amount of TV shows on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
they do seem to have an endless amount of shows to pick from, not a lot of HBO/Showtime series though, but seems to have everything else. they are not as fast on updating some new shows to the newest seasons where Hulu Plus always updates and has the newest shows but they will throw in commercials where Netflix doesn't have any.
Yeah we tried Hulu Plus for awhile and the commercials just drove us crazy. The crappy ad server that they stream from is just ridiculously slow & buggy and having to watch 3-4 commercials per episode of even old shows was rough.

Re: Amazon Prime streaming vs Netflix streaming: I think Netflix has a generally better set of movies and shows, but Amazon Prime does have some shows / movies that Netflix doesn't. Netflix does have a deal with the Starz network, WB, and Disney so you see a lot of shows from those networks on there.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women