Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default I'll be Dammed...

Stumbled across this...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=622907

Looks like I missed an earlier chance...LOL
Apparantly I'm not the only P.A.D.B. who bothers him....
Sorry I missed it Big Deal..kinda funny how the gasket blew before I ever even noticed him..whatever you do, don't tell that other guy who calls me "Trollwoody"....
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Since he thinks Modda and Adeptus "Suck dick"...I wonder if he wants to "bare knuckle" them as well...

Oh well...it does not matter as that other guy who calls me "Trollwoody" thinks I provoked him by "layin bait".....couldn't have been anything else.....LMAO......
Old 07-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Since he thinks Modda and Adeptus "Suck dick"...I wonder if he wants to "bare knuckle" them as well...

Oh well...it does not matter as that other guy who calls me "Trollwoody" thinks I provoked him by "layin bait".....couldn't have been anything else.....LMAO......
Trollwoody, so you are still trying to sell that I said ytoou provoked youngsdtud into threatening you?? Now you're telling a lie. They is the complete opposite of what I said about youngstud. In fact trollwoody, I pmd youngstud twice suggesting he apologize for what he did and I told him never to do it again.

I never posted a negative thing about you until you mistakenly called me disrespectful to women, apologized for it, then took your apology back, and proceeded to call me a hypocrite, direspectful to women, in need of therapy.... that's when and why I called you a dbag and a prick. That's when and why I started pointing out that you like to call people nsmes, snd bsit people. Like hc, mex, jan w , me, youngstud. You admitted the obviyos that you like to and will continue to troll your bait on whatever target you pick.

You're post is that I say ypu provoked youngstud into threatening you. Again trollwoody, thsts a lie and you know it.

I've called people on this board names, like never. The only tiffs I recall having are with jackie snf mselena. Anf now you get to join that club.

Seems to me you are the gangleader of a small club of guys that make posting on this board, and attacking targets as your hobby. My hobby is the hobby. Yours is being a troll on a hooker board. I mean really trollwoody. Some out of town moderator shuts down, not deletesa thread, and you have a fucking anxiety attack lije your constitutional rights have been violated? Really trollwoody, nobody but your little gang gives a fuck about your useless knowledge about the history of out of town mods.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #4
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default And HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRSE JOHNNY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post
Trollwoody, so you are still trying to sell that I said ytoou provoked youngsdtud into threatening you?? Now you're telling a lie. They is the complete opposite of what I said about youngstud. In fact trollwoody, I pmd youngstud twice suggesting he apologize for what he did and I told him never to do it again.

I never posted a negative thing about you until you mistakenly called me disrespectful to women, apologized for it, then took your apology back, and proceeded to call me a hypocrite, direspectful to women, in need of therapy.... that's when and why I called you a dbag and a prick. That's when and why I started pointing out that you like to call people nsmes, snd bsit people. Like hc, mex, jan w , me, youngstud. You admitted the obviyos that you like to and will continue to troll your bait on whatever target you pick.

You're post is that I say ypu provoked youngstud into threatening you. Again trollwoody, thsts a lie and you know it.

I've called people on this board names, like never. The only tiffs I recall having are with jackie snf mselena. Anf now you get to join that club.

Seems to me you are the gangleader of a small club of guys that make posting on this board, and attacking targets as your hobby. My hobby is the hobby. Yours is being a troll on a hooker board. I mean really trollwoody. Some out of town moderator shuts down, not deletesa thread, and you have a fucking anxiety attack lije your constitutional rights have been violated? Really trollwoody, nobody but your little gang gives a fuck about your useless knowledge about the history of out of town mods.
No offense but would you mind repeating that...in English...?
Old 07-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default This just in....

From the archives..

"Malwoody, your whole shtick about him living at home and having to pay for it at a young age is bullshit personal attack.. it's not funny"

Sorry I picked on your buddy...I appreciate that you are just trying to protect the youngster from the evil "Trollwoody"
If it's a "bullshit personal attack".. then why are you the only member of this forum who seems to have an issue with it..?

It appears that some other folks had an earlier problem with him..what about them?
I don't believe they are part of my gang....
Old 07-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #6
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Well it does indeed looks like yungstud has a rather quick temper as the linked review shows. Looks like ole MW was onto something after all.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:59 PM   #7
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Default here's trollwoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
No offense but would you mind repeating that...in English...?
Truth sometimes hurts trollwoody, claiming you didnt understand... right.

Youve admitted your a troll, you like to use this board to bait folks by calling them names... you've got a little gang that likes to say yes to any bullshit you post. Being a troll on a hooker board is your hobby. sitting there waiting anxiously for a response to your snarky little posts.. refreshing the page... constantly changing your profile settings... is posting on the eccie board and talking with your eccie buddies the dominant thing in your life?

You would be the perfect candidate for eccie moderator, but apparently they haven't asked??
Old 07-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #8
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Well it does indeed looks like yungstud has a rather quick temper as the linked review shows. Looks like ole MW was onto something after all.
And not just a quick temper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungStud85 View Post
Session Length: 15
clusterlizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #9
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default johnny, johnny, johnny....

When will you learn? Me thinks thou dost protect too much!

You need to take a chill pill or whatever else is your pleasure, and relax!

Here's some free advice, always needing to get in the last word and continually repeating the same points over and over again, ad nauseam doesn't assure winning a debate, but certainly can allow someone to remain on the low road with an ineffective argument.

Nevertheless, I am enjoying the back-and-forth between you and Master Woody, so post on!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #10
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Another thread that should have never been started. C'mon, guys. It's a hooker board to share information to help keep the hobby safe and fun for all of us. Please stop the childish personal attacks.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #11
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
When will you learn? Me thinks thou dost protect too much!

You need to take a chill pill or whatever else is your pleasure, and relax!

Here's some free advice, always needing to get in the last word and continually repeating the same points over and over again, ad nauseam doesn't assure winning a debate, but certainly can allow someone to remain on the low road with an ineffective argument.

Nevertheless, I am enjoying the back-and-forth between you and Master Woody, so post on!

Getting in the last word with your leader trollwoody, is not possible.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #12
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post
Getting in the last word with your leader trollwoody, is not possible.
And he does it again, BRAVO!!!!

You are like a 5 watt light bulb or maybe a single twinkly light from a X-mas tree.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #13
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

As long as they are biting I'm guessing the fishermen will keep throwing out the bait! Fortunately this is a catch and release pond. Unfortunately some of the same fish keep getting caught over and over and over again. Hopefully their mouths eventually get sore and they will quit biting. Scuba....I see you have your line in the water too......LOL!!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #14
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterlizard View Post
And not just a quick temper!

Old 07-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #15
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Good point..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman View Post
Another thread that should have never been started. C'mon, guys. It's a hooker board to share information to help keep the hobby safe and fun for all of us. Please stop the childish personal attacks.
Glad you brought it up....lets talk about safety...shall we. I consider the two folks who like to use the term "Trollwoody" to have anger issues...when someone takes a SHMB so seriously that they blow a gasket and spew threats towards me and others...personally attack and name call..I consider that a possible safety issue and I couldn't agree with you more about keeping this board "safe"...and to "share information".

Anyway, since you're here...could you please share some helpful "information" with everyone that will help keep us all "safe"...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women