Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35723
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Cool Don't make it so painfully obvious girl...Duh!

I'll share with the board maybe you gents/ladies can tell explain to me WHY.

I go to school in the evenings at a school with the majority of the students being male. Friday I have an IT class that covers Security Arch. of IT Platforms technical boring stuff that I get off on lol... anyways I was in class last night doing Lab work in a simulated .LOCAL domain setting up IIS and Certificates blah blah blah.... Anyways, a few weeks ago I noticed this chick in another class that has LAB time the same time my class does. Shes cute what you guys would call a SPINNER maybe 5' 2" on a good day blonde with some highlights with a nice carmel skin tone. Okay, maybe the best looking chick in the school lol.

Im working on my lab got some tunes playing so I don't have to listen to the room... She's seated clear across the room, she gets up and comes over to the other side of the room and is chatting with an Instructor about something ( headphones can't hear, don't care ) about the time I glance up shes lookin at me... I didn't pay it any attention at first but it happened more than once through out the evening. I finally figured out what game she was playing, she wanted me to check her out and feed her ego... what she didn't know was that when she would turn away and walk back to her seat I was checkin her out HAHA!

I finished headed to my car... I'm walking down the hallway and in the hallway in front of me ( a T shape set of hallways ) She's headed to the door too... as soon as she spots me she stops at this point she's already passed the hallway entrance she doubles back down the hallway I'm on. As we are passing shes trying to get me to make eye contact with her, I just kept walking.

Now don't get me wrong she looks good but the whole attitude her body language is screamin is "I'm high maintenance if you don't cater to MY ego I will cause all kinds of hell for you"

So, pretty much it boils down to the only positive thing that would come out of talking to her is to jump in the sack and bone her... but it may be more trouble than it's worth.

If I don't give her what she wants is she going to develop a complex and think that guys don't want her??

Ladies why do girls do this??? Im almost half tempted to stop her in the hall and just say "Hey, I'll tell you what... I'll let you blow me but just don't talk...." Other than that Im not gonna talk to her and shes gonna develop a complex.
technicallygeek is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

That's funny
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
monkish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Dude. Seriously. Come on now.

...maybe she wants you to do her homework for her.

monkish is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Strange Complaint

Let me get this straight. You have a strange complaint.

You're complaining because a good looking chick is trying to strike up a conversation with you?

The only basis for your complaint is that she is just not subtle enough in her approach?

Huh? You must be joking!

You're setting the bar artificially and unnecessarily high.

I would rather that a girl be more honest and more direct rather than coy.

Life is much more efficient that way.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Maybe, just maybe, she is terribly shy and can't get the courage to tell ya you have a boogie hangin on your nose?
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
Pearl Man
Old, but concupiscent....

Pot calling the kettle black..........
Pearl Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #7
Coltrane Too
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkish View Post
Dude. Seriously. Come on now.

...maybe she wants you to do her homework for her.

Trinkle Tinkle!!

Monk and Trane in the same thread!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Returning you to your regularly scheduled thread.
Coltrane Too is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:50 PM   #8
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously? You think she'll get a complex because you won't sleep with her? I haven't had that good a laugh in a long time, Thanks! Think about it. She's in the same classes you're in so she's at the very least, passably intelligent. Plus she's hot. So here we have hmmm...smart and hot? She knows something you don't and that is: she can have pretty much whatever she wants. She might be interested in you, she might just think your hair looks ghey. Either way, you'd better keep your ego in check or you'll lose any shot you might have had. You're too funny, dude.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #9
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
Seriously? You think she'll get a complex because you won't sleep with her? I haven't had that good a laugh in a long time, Thanks! Think about it. She's in the same classes you're in so she's at the very least, passably intelligent. Plus she's hot. So here we have hmmm...smart and hot? She knows something you don't and that is: she can have pretty much whatever she wants. She might be interested in you, she might just think your hair looks ghey. Either way, you'd better keep your ego in check or you'll lose any shot you might have had. You're too funny, dude.

Dharma, this is one of the hot girls in a school full of guys so everyone and their dog is hitting on this chick.

I doubt that she wants me to do her homework lol....She's a CAD student. She's not actually in MY class but a class that has the same lab time mine does Friday nights. .

The only thing Im saying is all I have to offer her is a F w/ B

Im not gonna give Chase
technicallygeek is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:22 PM   #10
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

exactly why the hobby exists. otherwise you would never get laid.

JPdM
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #11
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Maybe she has a bet going with a friend on whether or not she can get you to initiate. I dunno. Just throwing some shit against the wall here.

Lol. If there's any truth to this situation, it's hard not to worry about YOU now. Hot chick who apparently is measurably intelligent throwing hints at you, aaaand you manage to ignore her. Speak to her and see what the deal is. Dude, don't be the guy who ends up regretting NOT making a move in time enough, only to watch another guy do what you should've did and possibly end up banging her a couple times, which might be all she wants. What normal guy would turn down NSA sex with a hot chick. You blatantly ignoring her might lead her to think you're gay

Kidding.

One bad thing about this board and others like it is, it can separate you from 'reality', so to speak. Some of us (not all, but some) use the hobby as an only mean of getting with women (not my only source, fwiw). When you start relying only on the hobby to get laid, it can distance you from your primal instinct of getting women on your own. Almost like being a tiger who's been in the zoo too long, being fed by humans. As soon as it's released into the wild again, it's letting gazelles run right by it, hoping one will just stop and let it feast on it. Not saying this automatically applies to you, just generally speaking.

Stop and talk to her. See what comes of it. Maybe she just wants to know where you got your backpack from, or maybe you're a guy she mistook for someone else. Who knows. At least by talking to her you get some kind of an answer and can move on from there.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #12
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Talk to the chick. If she gets an attitude, then move on. What's the problem?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #13
Magnetron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdburf View Post
Maybe, just maybe, she is terribly shy and can't get the courage to tell ya you have a boogie hangin on your nose?
hahaha... I suspect this captures the situation...
Magnetron is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #14
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I suspect this is an effort on your part to let the rest of us know how real world women find you attractive.

You are only here and paying for sex because you don't want the hassle of the civilian hunt.

Of course you are a smooth talking dude with irresistible charm and women are throwing the pussy your way all day long.

It is a curse to be so irresistble, but somehow you will get through it.

Good Luck with this horrible dilemma.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #15
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You were too obvious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by technicallygeek View Post

She's seated clear across the room...
Geek when she got up to go talk to the instructor she saw you walk over and sniff her seat...brings out the animal instinct in a hot chick every time!!!

You lit that fire now it's up to you to snuff it out...
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote