Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48430
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41477
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2024, 10:47 AM   #1
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry So meh I guess it’s a rant .. again

Some of you may know that I have tour your area several times
I have an ennemie in town that still regardless been banned do things
I have some of you don’t want to get screen.. some others upset your reference doesn’t get back to me but I have to be since I have a target on my shoulders. I posted on my twitter here or Alabama it came as here .

I’m sorry if you can’t be screen I can’t meet you
Having an attitude toward won’t help me wanting to meet you
Over the years this particular area is a struggle for drama I’m pretty sure most know as small is Arkansas shit there more drama than anywhere

Taking that I travel more than 100 miles to come to you when you expect me in your backyard to book Its ridiculous
I spent more 12hrs on bus with service animal to come here .I took an Uber to rogers to see a chiropractor and some of you find me too far ?
There some people I really care here and know they would see me on every trips and are my biggest fans but for the others..
You don’t want to be screen it’s your problem
Your reference doesn’t provide reference it’s your problem
You asked for last minute appointment not verified and inpatient with attitude

Well I didn’t know NWA THOUGH of themselves the capital of the world
I have this love ❤️ & hate toward NWA there people I tremendously like however is it really worth touring my fees for my caliber are more than fair ..Knowing I have a witch that will do everything to sabotage to unserious people been an area hard to get make me question
I have been to Jonesboro for the size of the city I’ve been happy I met wonderful people
I guess my expectations would be higher here commute 30min ain’t a big deal
I personally went to a chiropractor yesterday in rogers it’s costed me 100$ Uber plus the appointment 65$ I took a bus for 12hrs to come here but you can’t make it because ain’t in your backyard ?

Honestly I’m very disappointed I routed for you guys more than often when people laughed at me touring what they called «dirty south»
On this new year I decide to cross some cities out my touring schedule
I decided Indiana kentucky still debating on Ohio and now here NWA as it’s easier to go to Little Rock or Jonesboro then NWA if I’m not appreciate why going trough hustle to do so?
Last time I visit fort smith which wasn’t worth my while I always want to give chances but not to my own expenses
My rates are very reasonable I request screening like any other state I visit which are reasonable
So yes it’s a rant and you are most welcome to chime as if I’m not welcome here I will just add to the other place save time energy and money
I’m not church doing things brobono my expenses are there
Your thoughts are welcome negative or positive..
Vj
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 10:57 AM   #2
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

So, are you in Arkansas now..or debating whether to come?
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 11:14 AM   #3
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
So, are you in Arkansas now..or debating whether to come?
Uh? I’ve been in Arkansas seen past week
Old 02-01-2024, 11:53 AM   #4
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

I first hand verify that she's in NWA, she's legit, she doesn't have GPS, and is a great time. Y'all are f'ing up. NWA is getting a bad reputation among the traveling ladies.
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 02:44 PM   #5
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yup babe as I said you have been a big reason I visit again despite the red hair witch and the ex one
Then those They go cry a river how ladies sucked here ( sorry they kept telling me ) yet I don’t blame them as you threat visiting touring ladies poorly .my rates are affordable and justified my service I provided
I now probably focus on Little Rock Jonesboro or Texarkana and forget your Walmart city
As you guys keep complaining on this board and whoever want to hear ..
I strongly regret making a 3 days trip
I’m going to say something that my clients said about here wtf are you touring in the dirty with those people ..it’s a bold statement and rude and I wish I spoke back saying I’m hopeful
Witch is off this board but apparently the spirit is still there

Darling as I told you I cherish our time you are a delight to spent time with I can’t tour here with all the oups ..I have to screen because the witch is on my ass 3 ads got flagged I can tour if people don’t understand you need to verify and book up front I can accommodate last if screened and if I’m available
Touring here is particularly hard and I see that most aren’t greatful
Was it worth to leave from Jonesboro to forest city at 1am to get the bus but renden well next to fort smith to wait an other 3.5 to get here to have you guys acted like spoil child I spent 1 to 1 to get to your location you guys think I’m not close enough with my rates been discounted it’s a big fuck you in my face
Old 02-01-2024, 06:53 PM   #6
SugarBlondell
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 621648

With her mass flagging you, can't you report her to the site she is doing that to?
They must have her IP and it's activity? (unless she has a IP blocker)
I'm sure you are not the only one that this is happening to.
SugarBlondell is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 08:19 PM   #7
Nadia Rios
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 612940
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are you taking a bus to Arkansas?
Nadia Rios is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 04:38 AM   #8
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBlondell View Post
With her mass flagging you, can't you report her to the site she is doing that to?
They must have her IP and it's activity? (unless she has a IP blocker)
I'm sure you are not the only one that this is happening to.
Anyone know who I’m referring know she get her way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia Rios View Post
Do you expect me to walk ?
Do you want me to give a run down about flying to NWA is costly let alone additional bags having the medical department of airlines having to approve 48hrs before flight mimo
Uber hated me when I did Little Rock to NWA 400$ plus later
I traveled across USA all the time NWA is one of the place that is not east to get
What was your question again or the purpose of it ?
Old 02-02-2024, 07:33 AM   #9
CentralAR1
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia Rios View Post
Exactly lol
CentralAR1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 01:13 PM   #10
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

Victoria Love, you need a personal assistant. Trying to do all the facets of this job is very demanding. When you need to just be focused on being a great companion. The gents love a happy carefree girl to visit with. I’m considering going into personal assisting providers.
MJewel is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 01:33 PM   #11
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Charli Bang in KC has one and she's doing well and even maintained a great incall rate
On a side note she's really hot looking. Best wishes to you Victoria
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 02:09 PM   #12
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol
First I think some people in this area do not know me very well
I’ve been in this business for 20 years I worked on the east coast (NJ) for an agency that would not screen nobody .. That awful Korean was partying I countless of time the guy was in parking lot and this person would answered the phone letting us both hanging there . Than I still had to pay my cut as I was «”recruit” from mtl Canada I was actually paying two cut hers 40% plus on that an additional 40% This B sent me to a Fmty without collecting a deposit gave this client my real name and personal number .. This client told he toward the money to me and told her I had the money I had to pay my % for something I never got. Then I escape to belle de jour… I though I was moving in better direction nope I was one of top horse make the math a 12 apps a day dealing with the less desirable people behavior to hygiene that I put all go to shower before the app that JAP was a friend of TER ex owner that is now sitting in jail for coarse..He coarsed many to fuck him bare to keep their scores high when I asked a raise other ladies were getting somehow higher I was denied and it was said to me because they don’t were a seat belt (come to your conclusion) I even saw her giving a gal that pill valtrex( those don’t know it’s a medication for herpes.It’s very alarming to see her doing that and have the girl continue working
My third one was a small agency that introduced me to mid west
Allison screened very much however when it was busy she had an hard managing the schedule hence you have angry people .

From there this is where I decided to become indy no middle people .I only had an assistant while in Canada that was a good friend of mine and in Canada it’s not illegal process to book much different .
Ms jewel after receiving your text I left a voicemail which wasn’t return back
Hiring an assistant is putting all my faith my safety in their hands.Do they screen the client etc

Maybe I’m a foreigner that isn’t understood in neck of the wood.. That my demeanor is different than southern gals however been able handle my schedule and my screening standard might not be on your caliber and truly apologize to say that here instead on the phone to you .

I’ve been in this business since 2004 I was a young 18yrs gal … Most gal at agency don’t last more than 1 year.I was part of an event in USA for several occasions I hosted events in Canada was know as Libero Paradiso upscale orgies

So I know how to manage my schedule and screen in appropriate way ( no dick pic or selfie ain’t screening )

My biggest problem which I probably even in was in face to look the other way.
I’m French Canadian woman that have a progressive open minded family they all know what I do My uncle was even a bartender at my yacht party
In the south and Bible Belt men seem to want their way I have encountered countless of time from Texas Louisiana kentucky Arkansas Oklahoma men very resistant to my screening then other dude that met would tell that I’m fine .. Ex mods admin. So I believe it is a cultural thing.. Different minds
You fucking want to meet me because yes I’m
Fucking good at what I do but you want screening on your term your way
Anyone that has met me can vouch for me as my carater how I am . Even in the past when someone tried to tarnish my reputation it was said wtf all reviews here are yes nothing wrong something ain’t right

So no don’t need an assistant because I had to select one there several names been said plus this person have to have an understanding of not only Arkansas but all North America then Europe

If my communication via text or email ain’t fabulous you have to understand I’m French if you expect to follow you your say like a dog you reached out to the wrong lady .. I’m not a dominatrix but I’m not your bitch I have a personality I am assertive
It puzzle me sometime seeing how so many been fucked over by the witch yet yet make it difficult for someone like me .

I have great memories with some that I wish I could in my pocket to other that manipulate a situation X dude seriously
To other routing in my struggle toward witch of Arkansas to be a complete time waster
Thanks for reco for Chiro it has been night and day as I can sleep
Thank you
As for the some guys friend clients making fun about my choice of tour at one point you have to give up
NWA is out Indiana out Cincinnati Louisville .. as it is for now
I want to thanks my favorite men here but it’s doesn’t make it worth
I want thank I don’t have so say .. despite the difference I truly know you are my corner and a great person

Bisous to you all ! Yes I will still tour Jonesboro Little Rock I may add texacana
Victoria
Old 02-03-2024, 02:30 PM   #13
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Texarkana ��
Nicky Wayne is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women