Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2016, 02:58 PM   #1
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56
Default My 2016 Highlight Reel!!!

2016 would be my year to venture into the hobby. After a year of massage parlors and hoping for a HE, I timidly took the plunge. I was so scared my first two apts, that once offered a BJ, I was the one who asked for a CBJ, and I sure as heck wasn't going FS. Lol.
Then I booked an apt with LanaLegs25(Knoxville) who from her reviews had beauty, sensuality and experience. She knew instantly I was a novice and took the lead. I still remember whispering in her ear, "I'm yours", because there was no way to resist her charms.
Since time I have moved a little deeper into the hobby taking advantage of all types of experiences and opportunities and it has been one heck of a ride. I've tried to experience everything on the menu, every flavor availible since then. I must tip my hat to local ladies like Heidi, Gigi, Candy-BP and Courtney091(Courtney Sweets), these are all hometown heroes, and truly remarkable. Any lady I've seen more than once, take a bow, because you definitely made an impression.
However, the ladies below have made a place for themselves on Paddy Daddy's Hall of Fame!!! Time spent with them was worth mentioning.

1. VanessaInk(Panhandle area)- one freaking hot woman. Just reading this ladies reviews makes "50 Shades of Grey" look like a Disney book. Gorgeous and sets the bar at a level of her own. Inked from head to toe, piercings strategically placed, she has taken her area by storm.
2. ClaireKincaid(Atl, Dallas, etc)- super hot, tight bodied, little vixen. Smile that will melt you and makes you feel like high your in high school again. Delightful, sweet thing to spend time with.
3. Alaina_Greene(Atl)- "8th Wonder of the World", just returned back to the hobby. Beautiful woman, excellent build, phenomenal personality, with the most amazing water park, I've ever played at. GFE, GFE, GFE!!! She is great company and truly amazes me each time. Plus she has an awesome "sinister" laugh that only comes out in truly geniuine AG moments!!
4. Addison_Scott(New Orleans, Miss, etc)-"The Legend", This curvy devil is my kind of woman. She is like adding gasoline to a fire!! Sexy, passionate, fierce kind of woman in the moment!!! Sexually amazing for every second of every moment when your with her!!! Absolutely Outstanding!!!

I thought I would share to wrap up my 2016 hobbying for the year.
As my signature line says "I loved em All"!!!! Onward to 2017!!!
Thank You for your charms ladies!!!
Paddy Daddy

Please feel free to share your highlights from 2016...
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #2
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmmm Paddy!!
Swoon♡♡
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:16 PM   #3
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww. I totally enjoy my time with you... Even when we simply email, your one of the keepers too...

XOXO
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 05:50 AM   #4
Vanessa Ink
Account Disabled

User ID: 348047
My ECCIE Reviews

Honored to have made Top of your 2016 highlights! I strive to better myself constantly & without doubt, know the best is yet to come!!!
Was a pleasure to enjoy your company and wish you much love & pleasure in the New Year-
Vanessa Ink is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 09:58 AM   #5
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The pleasure was all mine daddy.... I thoroughly enjoyed every second of pleasure and of course please your cocktail in every imaginable way! I'm beyond looking forward to next week with my bestie AG, you just don't know what your in for..... ;-)
Adaline is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women