Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 01:47 PM   #1
epnav44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default Review: (Thailand) Bangkok, does NOT live up to it's reputation... FREAKIN SCAMS EVERYWHERE

Date: 10-27-14
Name: Rainbow Club - NANA - Some Random Name
Contact Info: -
URL / Website: -
General Area: NANA Plaza
Activities: NONE - JUST SCAMMED
Session Length: -
Fee: 8000 BAHT
Hair Length and Color: Thai girl
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: INCREDIBLE BODY! PERFECT FACE.... Looked more hispanic than Asian..
Recommendation: No
epnav44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:14 AM   #2
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

First, understand something: You are under absolutely no obligation to buy any drinks for anyone. (OK, a VERY FEW bars have policies that say you must buy one or two drinks for the lady before you attempt to pay her barfine. Those policies are not common and NOT popular.)

Second, if you get ANY pushback about paying her barfine, it is time to walk away. No matter how hot she is. Usually, within minutes of starting the interaction, SHE will ask if you want to pay her barfine.

Third, if she doesn't ask you to pay bar for her, within that few minutes, there's a reason, it won't be good for you, and you should walk away at that point.

Fourth, if you are selling out the whole city on the basis of one bad encounter, you are missing out on a lot of fun.

On the other hand, that leaves a lot of fun for the rest of us.

I just got a surprise double PSE the other night, when the (somewhat older, maybe 30) girl I'd pulled from one bar asked to check out another bar, a newer place. I knew from prior experience that she was good for PSE. I didn't know she was happily bisexual, but I was about to find out.

We went to the other bar. She spotted this GORGEOUS 20-year-old, engaged her in conversation briefly, in Thai, and then asked me to buy a drink for the girl. Drinks in hand, she continued the conversation for a few more moments, and then she flat-out BEGGED me to pay the girl's barfine and take her with us.

What ensued was EPIC, straight out of Vivid Video Far East edition.

I asked the original girl, the next night, how she'd known it was on, that the youngster was up for it. She told me she'd asked the girl if she had a boyfriend, and the girl had replied that she had a "tom" (Lesbian girlfriend). She said she knew the moment the girl said that.

Yes, I've had a few bad experiences. The night before, I wound up spending 8000 baht on two girls, and sending them both home, because they had NO clue how to take care of a customer.

The key is that the good-bad ratio is running AT LEAST 10:1.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:39 PM   #3
Grathic
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Sorry to hear you had a bad time, but like Sidewinder said you have to watch for the red flags. What Rainbow were you at? I was at Rainbow 4 last night and had a friggin blast. Hung out and drank for a few hours flirting with my waitress while letting the dancers try and attract me. A few really cute ones, especially 002 and 115 but neither were very energetic. 31 was a great dancer but just didn't do it for me. Ended up taking my waitress and her girlfriend back to my room. Used and abused me for hours. Every time I'd beg for mercy they'd just let me watch them go at it until I was ready (or close enough) and here we go again. Sleep for a few hours and more this morning. I may never be quite right again, but it was worth it.

If you don't click with the one you like, move on man, there are only like 1000 more waiting to meet you. Don't get too drunk, don't be afraid to move on, don't sell yourself short.
Grathic is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:51 AM   #4
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

From the description, he was in Rainbow 1, ground floor, right side, near the front.

I've only been in there a few times, and I've had less-than-good experiences every time. Life is too short for that.

I've never really spent any time in Rainbow 4, unfortunately.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:44 AM   #5
Grathic
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Yeah, stuck my head in that one a few times but never saw anything that made me want to sit down. Never know when any place might get some new talent that you just gotta try, so I'll take a look in several and bounce around till I see something.
Grathic is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 01:17 PM   #6
AsianLuver
Valued Poster

I first went to Thailand 15 years ago this month. I hit it hard for about 5 years, then it started to fade. I actually believe I caught the end of the glory years in the late 90s when it peaked. Thailand has changed a lot in 15 years. When I first started, there was the old Thai mentality of "tourists first". That attitude is gone. Thailand has changed from a tourist country to a manufacturing, industry, and agricultural exporting country. When I started seeing Kubota tractors advertised to Thai farmers, I knew it had changed. Kubota is very expensive brand and if they can afford those, they have a lot more money than they did just 10 years ago.

I suppose generational changes hit too. The Thai girls are no longer isolated from western cultures. They longed to experience and see western culture and western men were all they could find to connect to it. Now, they have it in their pockets in the form of a smart phone.

Nana isn't what it used to be either. Around 2005, it started to become overrun with lady boys. It is very hard to tell. The general rule is "If it looks too good to be true....it probably is". The lady boys can doll up better than the real girls.

In about 2007, the US dollar tanked and political problems started in Thailand. Protests and riots sent most of the falangs to the Philippines. I recall a friend, who had lived there for 2-3 years, saying "In just a few months, the value was gone". I go back now and I just don't feel the same vib. That cultural upheaval with former prime minister Thaksin really took a lot out of the Thai people. I only go back about every 3 years now.

How many of you guys remember the old Clinton Plaza on Sukumvit? That was a great place too. Long gone.

Nowadays, I find my best luck at the massage joints on Soi 33 or at the big soapy massage joints now. Nana doesn't have it juice anymore. If you spend a good deal of time in BKK, try to find a sweetheart at one of these places and stick with her. That was always my best times. I typically would find a darling at a particular place and just go back again and again....or get her cell number and have her come to your place. When I would arrive, her face would light up. It was awesome. I could find a darling on nearly every trip....except the last trip in 2014 when not a single girl rose to the forefront. That is when I knew it was over for me.

I hope it comes back. But, one can still find good action there no doubt, but it isn't like falling off a log anymore. Good luck and let us know your exploits.
AsianLuver is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:13 PM   #7
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

I very much prefer picking up FLs at the dance clubs and/or getting a pretty young lady at a massage place.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:14 PM   #8
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Being that I am a savy hobbiest and world traveler I have seen it all, and I can tell you that this freakin city is all about HOW they can screw you out of any money..
I just got back from my first visit to BKK/Pattaya and enjoyed myself very much. I was with 3 other guys and we all sampled from many bars/clubs and were mostly satisfied with the selection and quality. I did pick poorly once and did enter clubs whose practices pushed me right back out the door in a hurry.

Reading your take, I find it hard to believe that a savvy world traveling fucktard would allow himself to be taken for 8000 baht and even then not realize he was in the wrong place. Sounds like an elementary experience in Biloxi, which has taught many a young naive boy the ways of the Pretty Girl and the Big Drink in the Secret Room.

Some clubs at Nana we knew were clip joints from a block away and didn't go into. Others we just had to see and judged quickly. This was on our first visit. I just can't imagine a guy with even minimal experience being taken like that. Out best experiences were on Walking Street - Happy a GoGo- and on Soi Cowboy at Club Baccara.

The reason for this reply is to provide fairness to the clubs which do attempt to provide a good fair and honest experience for travelling hobbyist (and there are a few and they do want you to come back).The only thing to fear at these venues is one's own innocence.
CycMike is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 01:17 AM   #9
epnav44
Valued Poster

Cycmike, I agree with you.. I totally screwed up.. Total rookie mistake by drinking that much on my first night.. Plus I wrote that review still drunk and blue balling. So you can understand my frustration.. Since going in October I did go back in January for a quick business trip and I have to admit I was better prepared.. But i have to stick to my guns when I say that there are lot of better places in the world to go hobbying.. Thailand is just one of those places that you have to experience.. I'll be in Singapore in a few weeks for the first time.. I will let you guys know how that goes.. Keep it hanging hard!
Old 04-07-2015, 01:51 AM   #10
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I would be very interested in any reviews from Singapore. We definitely want our broaden our horizons. Having just returned from Thailand, I would go back tomorrow if I could. Even the scammy trashy stuff is fun to watch.
CycMike is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:28 AM   #11
epnav44
Valued Poster

you bet.. I will fill you guys in and even post some pics if I can get them... stay tuned to the section on Singapore.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Rainbow Club

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women