Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Encounters: 50
Default "Sex Genie I Need Some Now" - What would you wish for?

I had this weird dream. I'm out on a boat fishing in the ocean, I feel something on my line, I reel it in, and on the hook is a centuries old oil based lantern. I take it out, start cleaning the sediment off it, and while doing so the lantern starts shaking slowly, then faster and more violently, a rumbling noise emanates from inside, smoke starts billowing from the spout, and out pops Ron Jeremy on the deck who says...

"Thanks Bush for saving me from that ocean floor. I want to do something to repay you for that. Think of me as your Sex Genie." And I reply "What's a Sex Genie?"

Ron replies "Anytime you want sex all you have to say is 'Sex Genie I Need Some Now', and within 10 seconds of saying that there will be a knock on your door. A gorgeous woman will be on the other side, waiting free of charge for you to invite her in, you'll have instant chemistry with her, you'll get the perfect IOP, you two can even sit down and talk, and make out like teenagers. She'll have sexual skills and technique unlike any you've experienced. She will do your favorite thing exactly the way you like, and ways you've yet to discover you like, and as long as you want her too. Afterwards she'll clean you up, you can make out with her a little bit more if you want, and she will even clean you're place, do your laundry, and fix you a great meal if you want, all before she leaves. She'll be able to read your mind and know exactly what you're wanting, how she's making you feel, how long you want things to last, and once you've nutted whether you want her to leave or stay a while."

Then I replied "Damn Ron, it sounds like I can constantly have a perfect woman, one that conforms to whatever my moods, thoughts and preferences are each day." Then Ron added "Just wait it gets even better...you can have as many of them a day as you want for free, but only one at a time. And since you hardly ever like to keep hitting the same stuff, I will even make sure you get a different hottie each time, unless you want a certain one to come back every now and then. All of them will be off the charts in their physical appearance, exactly the type of features you prefer, or features you're craving that day, and of course they won't have any STD's."

Then I said Ron "This all sounds too good to be true, isn't there sometimes a catch when a genie grants a wish?" To which he said "Yes there is, and there's one with this wish...you have to decide right now which sexual activity is your favorite, and that's the only one you'll get from them. I responded "Anything else I need to know?". Then Ron added, "Nothing else I can think of, other than you not only get to have the free girls I send you, but you're welcome to keep pursuing regular girls, or those you want to pay for, and have whatever mix of consensual sexual activities you want with them. But right now I need an answer from you within the next 30 seconds or the offer expires. What one sexual activity do you want from the girls I send you?"

So what do you pick as your favorite sexual activity and why? Do you pick the activity that your SO rarely gives you, the one that providers usually charge the most for, the one that gets you off the quickest, the one that gives you the most BCD time, the one that turns you on the most, the one that seems the most intimate to you, or the one that gives you the best and most intense orgasm?

I'll lead off and say I'd pick a nice slow BBBJCIMNQNS. That's my favorite because to me a great one feels better than any other activity. Also I like the girl doing all the work, and her doing so means I don't breakout in a sweat, and I won't have the smell of pussy on me and need another shower afterwards (yeah I'm lazy like that, lol). Plus, there's just something about a beautiful face smiling at me, and maintaining eye contact, while having my cock in her mouth, acting as if she can't get enough of it.

So what one sexual activity would you guys (or girls) pick?
Bushaholic is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
yourself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Genie grants a man three wishes.
Man: For my first wish, I want horse.
Genie: "Done"
And then a beautiful black thoroughbred appeared.

Man: "Next I want to be to be a west texas oil baron"
Genie: "Done"
And the deed to a 10,000 acre ranch appeared

Man: "Finally, I want to be hung like my horse.
Genie: "done"
The man runs to the restroom to go look in the mirror, and returns with a look of shock on his face.

Genie: "oh, your horse is a mare."
yourself is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women