Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
mattman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Timing and Planning

I am curious as to the lady's thoughts on advance planning and timing of encounters. Specifically, how far in advance is too far? 4 days? 7 days?

When would you like a guy to set up an appointment, assuming there were no background issues and everything was clear (ie, P411/datecheck et. al)?

I like to plan in advance to accommodate my business travel schedule but it seems that most providers are not a fan of planning too far in advance. Just curious. Thoughts?
mattman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I have found that things planned out in advance have a higher percentage of no shows and cancellations.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WRONG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman View Post
I am curious as to the lady's thoughts on advance planning and timing of encounters. Specifically, how far in advance is too far? 4 days? 7 days?

When would you like a guy to set up an appointment, assuming there were no background issues and everything was clear (ie, P411/datecheck et. al)?

I like to plan in advance to accommodate my business travel schedule but it seems that most providers are not a fan of planning too far in advance. Just curious. Thoughts?
I prefer advance notice.

Usually 24 hours

I am a normal person with a normal busy schedule like everyone else in the civilian world.

I plan my week out the weekend before.

I usually take 24 hour notice to 2 weeks in advance.

The more screening the better as well as communication.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I am with the gorgeous berkleigh on this one...
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #5
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecia View Post
I am with the gorgeous berkleigh on this one...
Likewise Alecia...and Thank You
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

When I'm traveling, I like a few days notice if possible. Otherwise I don't care. If someone calls last minute and I have time, it's all good.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #7
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Advance planning is always great. Especially when traveling.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I prefer advance notice when possible, I have had guys book with me a month in advance... and confirm the day of and I love it... But it is not always feasible for most guys to know their schedules that far in advance.. So either advance notice or short notice it all works for me...
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #9
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
Well I prefer advance notice when possible, I have had guys book with me a month in advance... and confirm the day of and I love it... But it is not always feasible for most guys to know their schedules that far in advance.. So either advance notice or short notice it all works for me...
1000+
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #10
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Well, I have found that things planned out in advance have a higher percentage of no shows and cancellations.

Oh wow! I actually prefer 24hrs or longer on scheduling a date because I want the chance to get to know the gentleman just like I would in the real world whether it be by email or phone! I can count on one hand that I have had a cancellation when a gentleman scheduled in advance and even then, he just rescheduled within the next few days!

For old friends, I even prefer 24hrs notice if possible.......remember I have a real life......I'm not sitting around my incall all day wearing lingerie and eating bon bons! LOL!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I prefer advance notice.

Usually 24 hours

I am a normal person with a normal busy schedule like everyone else in the civilian world.

I plan my week out the weekend before.

I usually take 24 hour notice to 2 weeks in advance.

The more screening the better as well as communication.
Exactly.

Totally agree. Especially now. My personal life doesn't allow "drop of a hat" appointments hardly at all - and on top of that, it seems that at least half the guys who just call me out of the blue- SERIOUSLY expect me not to ask for screening info. They all have the same bullshit excuse. "Oh, I don't hobby that often. I don't really have anyone that I've seen in town." Really? Bullshit. You don't just happen to know everything else about me and then all of a sudden when you decide to call - you have completely ignored my rate (cuz that's always the other thing they ask on the phone or in texts) and act like I'm putting you off because I won't even start to schedule until I've cleared your references.

I know I've gotten some that we have to go back and forth via emails and PM's and what not - but seriously. This is not "street walker for hire". Most of the girls on this board want references before they will see you.

I honestly don't see why most guys who hobby even once a month don't pay the $50 year membership for p411. FIVE MINUTE SCREENING. If I happen to be available when you contact me - which is rare, but possible...I can say yes as I'm pulling up your info! So simple!!!!

Advance is great. It's very much appreciated.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women