Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
coolhandluke
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default A Rest of the story girls can see.

I thought I would post my story so I can get girls and guys opinion on what you think. Not sure what the gold standard is for a yes or no recommendation but tell me your thoughts.

The Rest of the Story:
I give her a call at 1:15 and ask to speak with BLANK. The girl on the phone tells me she does the booking for her. I kinda thought that was strange but asked what "BLANKS" schedule was for the afternoon. The girl on the phone tells me she has an appointment open at 1:25. After a nervous laugh on my part I asked how 2pm would be. She asks if I wan't an hr. I tell her I wanted the backpage special. She says she has me down for 30 mins at 2pm. It was the most ridiculous booking I have ever had.

On a side note her add said FV B2B 1hr 160 and 120 special before 3pm. This led me to believe I would get an hr for 120 since its before her peak time. But I felt this better left to talk about with lexi when I got there.

I first got lost trying to find the place. She was sketchy with giving directions but I got there and called her appointment setter back for the suite number. The incall looks like a legit office building which was kinda weird. I guess i'm too used to shady parts of town. But I walk up and kinda expect a studio or shared type deal but find a little door down the hallway.

She opens the door wearing jeans and a t shirt. I was relived that she looks just like her pics. I asked her if she was the girl I was talking to on the phone. She says yes. I asked her why she lied? She said that if the caller knows that its her then she gets asked all sorts of weird questions. I thought her whole game was weird but oh well. She tells me to get undressed and lay down. I start up small talk while we undress at the same time. She leaves on her g string. The room is kinda small, maybe 10x12 with just a massage table in the middle with a chair off to the side. She has some girly trinkets around the place to make if feel more massage type place but I didn't care. I put down my donation on this mini fridge looking thing. Turned out to be a heater for the lotion.

While sitting on the massage table I ask her what her no'no's are and whats on the menu,she tells me just to lay down and relax. I do so and hint to her I have never really had a real massage before. She looks at me strange and ask what I mean. I told her I normally just skip right to the good stuff. She says that she likes to provide a full body experience. I was like ok...and she began the message with heated lotion. It was nice however I'm not one to judge. Its kinda like a mint on the pillow, which there was one. Which i tossed on the floor and said i don't like mints. lol

After about 30mins comes the flip. I am starting to get a little bored at this point and wondering when the fun will begin. I am also a little worried about getting short changed cause she is definitely a clock watcher. She has a little clock radio with cd player that she resets to zero when the session starts and also a clock by the door. I was like damn. She noticed I am not hard and tells me I am difficult to make relax. I then asked her if most of her other clients are hard by now to which she shakes her head up and down and laughs. I tell her Im not like other guys and say I need direct stimulation. I guess this flies right over her head cause she then starts to massage my chest and calves and every where else for the next 10 mins.

By this time I say fuck it and start squeezing her tight firm ass. I complement her tities and ask if they real. She says she got a little boost. They were perfect tits for her frame and nice and perky. I start to slide my fingers between her legs and rub the out side of her pussy thru her panties. Its warm and moist but not wet. I ask if I can play with her pussy. She fucking shrugs her shoulders and tells me that is normally reserved for her hour customers. I am confused at this point but she rolls her eyes and says ok. She pulls her g string halfway down as I start to lick my fingers, then she stops. Says "I didn't say you could use spit." I wipe off my fingers on my wash cloth and play with her pussy lips a little but truthfully at that point she was turned off and so was I. I go back to grabbing her ass and she finally starts to rub my dick. She makes another comment alluding to me not being hard yet. I mean for christ sake I felt like taking a nap on that table.

Her hj skills are much left to be desired. She does this weird thing like rubbing my dick with her open hand and massing it on my leg. I try to point her in the right direction on how to give a hj but she didn't take direct that well and kept asking me if she was doing it right. It got annoying cause yes that feels good for min and then switch it up. I was close to telling her "look bitch, pump, swirl, repeat."

I was hard but having a hard time enjoying myself and getting in the moment. I would tell cute jokes and try to get her to loosen up but she just kinda gave off this weird vibe. Once the music stop playing she looked over and said its already been an hr. I told her I had more money and would right her a good review if we just continue for a bit longer. This bought me another 5 mins before her phone starting blowing up. I asked who it was and she said its her boss calling to make sure everything is ok. I asked why wouldn't it be. She said cause its taking so long. I told her to call him back and give me 5 more mins. During this she was texting her boss or whomever and Im jacking off in the corner sitting on a chair. It was a sad sight. She now says that one of the other girls has a client and is waiting to use this room. She reminds me "they" could knock on the door at any min.

At this point she straddles my leg and grinds her pussy sorta on my leg and starts to yank real hard on my dick. Blathering some bullshit dirt talk trying to get me to cum. The whole scene is a huge turn off to me so I say we will finish another time. A sigh of relief comes across her face as she jumps off and dashes to get dressed. At that depressing moment I found the humor as she is cursing at her bra that wont go on right. At the time my mind was on what I am going to jack off to when I get home.

As I'm about to leave she counts the money I left for her and says this is only 120. She then tells me how much trouble she is going to be in for taking so long. I take another 20 out of my wallet and say this is all I have on me. She looks kinda disgusted and I grab the door. But remembering my good manners I turn back to give her a hug and asked if I could see her again sometime. She says she thinks I need something a little more hardcore. This fucking pissed me off bad. I tell her later and have a good day and close the door behind me.

This is the first time I didn't cum, felt rushed, lied to, and kinda all around gypped. However she did provide the service she advertised and was very hot. Kinda like getting your food slammed down in front of you at a restaurant. Sometimes the looks can't make up for the service. But hey your mileage may vary. She could of been having a bad day or it could have been the norm. I hate to leave someone a bad review because you might have a great time with her. I'm just telling you my story.

Luke
coolhandluke is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nevermind.

I sent my answer via pm.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Dont throw the mint on the floor...j/k!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Sorry you had such a shitty time. Some of these women think money grows on trees.

LMAO at the pump, swirl, repeat. It's amazing to me how some women have absolutely NO concept of the basics of stimulating a dick. Hint: it's a SHAFT. Up and down with a caressing hand, not a jackhammer, and with lube, not rough and dry.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #5
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
she said its her boss calling to make sure everything is ok

like THIS kinda boss..oh no!
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #6
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 904

Yikes!! Luke, sorry about your bad time.... bring her to me.. i will train her.
Caitlyn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women