Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2019, 09:49 PM   #1
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Manscaping

Stumbled across a website today called manscaped.comThey sell mens grooming products for those areas below the belt. They have some information on their page to encourage men to buy.Dr. Drew says 85% of women think bad grooming is a major turnoff. Have no idea who this Drew person is but I have read enough posts from ladies here I can believe this one.An independent study says 80% of women think men should manscape below the belt. I always laugh at "independent study". Really is almost no such thing. Still I doubt you are going to find that left over 20% of women who say men should not bother cleaning up below the belt.And now the punch line. Business Wire reports 89% of men think good grooming is essential to their professional success. I am not sure what to think about this. I mean think about this one a bit.....You go to a job interview and the interviewer says drop your pants, need to check if your well groomed down there.Tell the truth, how many of you predicted that breaking the glass ceiling with more women at the top would lead to this? If my company has a female CEO do I go in, ask for a raise, and then drop the pants to prove I got good grooming down there?Of course I have never risen above middle management so what do I know about what really goes on in those board meetings.Feel free to respond with serious comments or let the funny fly.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 10:03 PM   #2
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
Business Wire reports 89% of men think good grooming is essential to their professional success. I am not sure what to think about this. I mean think about this one a bit.....You go to a job interview and the interviewer says drop your pants, need to check if your well groomed down there.Tell the truth, how many of you predicted that breaking the glass ceiling with more women at the top would lead to this? If my company has a female CEO do I go in, ask for a raise, and then drop the pants to prove I got good grooming down there?
These 89% of men who think grooming is essential for their professional success are referring to their overall grooming, particularly the grooming above the belt. This means that:

1. Facial hair is completely shaved off every day or at least trimmed to perfection.

2. The hair on top of their head is cut, styled, and groomed on a regular basis.

3. Their fingernails & toenails are trimmed on a regular basis.

4. The clothes they wear are elegant, ironed out, look clean, and smell good. Their clothes should also fit them well.

5. They shower and brush their teeth everyday. They apply deodorant every day and carry mint or chewing gum to freshen their breath. No body odor and no bad breath. Getting their teeth whitened and straightened out is also the way to go.

They're not referring to grooming below their belt LOL. It's not like they have to remove their pants and show their junk during a job interview.

However the five grooming points I mentioned above are very important for professional success. People will judge you wherever you go based on your grooming and personal hygiene. That's why I follow the five points above strictly every single day.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:50 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Duct tape is the most economical and efficient way of manscaping.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women