Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default SHOCKING REVELATION: COG Was For Obama Before He Was Against Him

I'll admit, I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but once he was elected, I thought this might be cool. He's different, maybe he'll be good. I was real excited on his first full day in office when gave the following speech, and signed the executive order promising that " openness and transparency will be the touchstones" of his administration. That is exactly what I was hoping for - honesty, ethics and openness in government.

That fell apart fast. It has been nothing but deception and lies ever since. Even Obamacare, a sweeping reform of a major industry was passed without input or support of least half the population, possibly more. We didn't even get to know what was in it before it was passed. Obama even had to bribe and strongarm DEMOCRAT Senators to get it passed. And of course, Pelosi and the famous "We have to pass it to find out what's in it" comment.

Lies. Deception. Misinformation. Coverups. Bribes. Sweetheart deals. That's all we got. It's bullshit. But I did give him a chance. He lied to me. He tried to fool me. And he wants the power to decide if I am to be detained indefinitely without due process of law. This man should never have been allowed anywhere near the White House.

Here's his lying speech. Take ten minutes and listen to it. Who wouldn't have been full of hope and anticipation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1-W7QSXT_c

Here's his lying executive order. Damn, it sounds nice. Meaningless.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_...OpenGovernment

President Obama, you have let us down. You lied to us. You want to control us. I pray it doesn't work.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I did vote for him, but mostly because I knew McCain was winning my state anyway and Obama was winning the general election and I wanted to piss off certain members of my family. Normally I vote 3rd party, any party, because the 2 party system is what's causing the most harm and needs to be done away with. I'll vote 3rd party this November, but it's likely to be Nick Saban, because Roll Tide y'all. And hell he'd be a damn good President.
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I prefer Gary Johnson, myself. But Saban would be a definite improvement over the two Bozos the mainline parties have offered.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I prefer Gary Johnson, myself. But Saban would be a definite improvement over the two Bozos the mainline parties have offered.
We'll never have a Libertarian president. The majority of the people don't want to be free. Freedom is scary. Most people want the federal government to be a mommy. If they fall down, they want someone to give them a hug.

Tough love is what people need, but it's not what they want.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Did you listen to Obama's speech? Is it possible for someone to lie that much in such a short amount of time? Totally amazing.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I can't stand to listen to him. It makes me physically ill.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #7
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think I'm basically a libertarian at heart - socially liberal, economically conservative(ish), but it seems there's always some libertarian positions that drive me away. Like toll roads. I hate toll roads. But I've probably voted libertarian more than once. I just really, really, really hate the two party system and the way they've set things up so that they're the only two that can exist.
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Did you listen to Obama's speech? Is it possible for someone to lie that much in such a short amount of time? Totally amazing.

sure, thats easy

tune in to ANY political stump speech before an election and the following SOTUA's

who knows, we might even get a douche with yellowcake and swallowed up in a mushroom cloud after they promise to reduce a deficit that wasnt even as close to as bad as the one they created
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women