Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default What is female ejaculate and where does it come from?

Female ejaculation is a subject which has been debated from time to time here in ECCIE. There have been many statements by very well respected ladies and hobbyists on this board that it isn't urine and they can clearly distinguish the difference. There have been other strongly worded statements that it is nothing but urine.

I thought I would take my shot, both from my professional background, and my personal experiences at convincing doubters that female ejaculate is not urine, at least not typically.

The attempts at scientific explanation available on the internet are admittedly confusing and contradictory, especially for those who aren't trained in interpreting the methodologic flaws which can skew study results in a major way. I have an advanced degree, a big part of which is learning to interpret scientific information. IRL I interpret scientific studies as part of my profession for the last 35+ years.

In my opinion, there are very convincing studies which show that the chemical composition of female ejaculate is quite different from urine, another study where a woman has been catheterized to empty the bladder shortly before producing large volumes of ejaculate, and another study where urine was tagged with dye and the ejaculate came out clear. That's not to say there can't be small amounts of urine in ejaculate, but as a contaminant, not the major constituent, at least in most cases, and certainly not in the cases of the women I've been with.

I also have substantial personal experience because I find squirting very hot. I have been with 3 women who are truly prodigious squirters, and have swallowed lots of it from all 3. It is tasteless and odorless, and in one case, quite slippery, like lube. And, yes, being an adventurous perv, I have tasted urine on a few occasions in my quest to not get out of this life without trying pretty much the full range of sexual activities. Urine has a definite odor and taste, totally different from ejaculate I have swallowed. I didn't find it disgusting, but markedly different from ejaculate, and definitely less tasty.

One of the women, Austin's Jules Milano, produces the most volume I've ever seen or could even imagine (read her reviews). I've experienced her squirting large volumes shortly after having urinated. She also squirts volumes that are greater than I think could be contained in a bladder. The last time we were together she started to squirt while in CG, moved up and squirted a clear, slightly viscous, puddle on my chest then used it to provide a super slippery Russian experience.

My most recent time was with Yummy Marie. Unlike Jules, she doesn't squirt on all occasions, but when she is turned on, look out below!! She has squirted from DATY, CG, and vibrator use. We were near the end of our time together, she had just urinated, but was still turned on and wanted to put the Hitachi Magic Wand I had brought her to use. She sat on a bar stool and leaned back with her legs splayed. She applied the Hitachi to her clit and shortly produced jets of ejaculation which went at least 4 feet horizontally. I don't think a woman is capable of urinating with that kind of force. Correct me if I am wrong about that ladies.

Now explaining where the ejaculate does come from, especially in a case like Jules Milano, is a bit of a mystery. A common explanation has to do with Skene's Glands which empty into the base of the urethra. But I can't reconcile the volumes Jules produces with bladder volume, much less the apparently smaller volume available around the G spot and the base of the urethra. And Jules does it over and over (I've never counted, but she must come and squirt a veritable flood 30 times or more in the course of an hour or two (probably much more, it's incredible), to the point she gets dehydrated and woozy (again, read her reviews), and has to rehydrate. I've never heard of anyone urinating to the point of getting visibly woozy. The same thing would happen with Magical Melissa, whom I saw many times before she retired.

I could go on, but this over-educated scientist and sunny-natured pervert knows with scientific and personal certainty that the squirters I have been with are not squirting urine.

Let's revisit this subject one more time, share interesting stories and experiences, and keep the tone light and friendly.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

I don't really know either. I'm sure it's not urine that comes out, it sure is something else.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:18 AM   #3
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Can you cite those studies...giving the chemical composition?
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:35 AM   #4
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I have a question. I you found out that is actually was urine would you stop enjoying seeing a chick "squirt"?

If the answer is no you would still enjoy then quit worrying about trying to convince others what it is. It's your fantasy you're paying for. Enjoy it and don't let anyone here ruin it
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:56 AM   #5
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Isn't there a sticky on this piss already?
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:08 AM   #6
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The sq
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:08 AM   #7
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Isn't there a sticky on this piss already?
Yes, and several other threads as well.
Move along folks. There's nothing to see here....
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #8
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Maybe the mods could merge this with the sticky...
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:29 AM   #9
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

sticky piss
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #10
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

EA is right, what does it matter? If you choose to believe that there are hidden, yet to be discovered organs in a woman's body, as though we are discussing outer space, then believe it and move on. The facts are all out there; no known organ to create the fluid and no known organ to store the fluid. Who cares?
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:54 AM   #11
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Maybe the mods could merge this with the sticky...
Why? Nothing new here.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #12
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

That's right. Females can only lubricate or piss. No prostate for ejaculation. So, if calling it ejaculation or squirting makes you feel better about being peed on, that is your business.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #13
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
EA is right, what does it matter? If you choose to believe that there are hidden, yet to be discovered organs in a woman's body, as though we are discussing outer space, then believe it and move on. The facts are all out there; no known organ to create the fluid and no known organ to store the fluid. Who cares?
Dude, if you have ever been with an alien squirter in zero gravity ... they're awesome. ijs
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #14
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

People are going to believe what they want on this topic. I guess you just have to experience both squirt and pee to convince yourself one way or the other.

I've had a few experiences with squirt ... it's a slippery viscous liquid, ordorless, tasteless. It also is not very warm. And, the ladies' orgasm was very, very intense.

I have also had a lady accidentally pee once during DATY ... definitely, very different. Urine is very salty to the taste, definite smell and is not slippery.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #15
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
Can you cite those studies...giving the chemical composition?
Is female ejaculation caused by urine leakage?

Until the 1980s, most doctors who were aware of the phenomenon of ejaculation used to assume the fluid must be urine. As a treatment, they would tend to recommend exercises to build up the pelvic muscles.
And many women do leak a little urine during sex and during other activities as well. This is called 'stress incontinence' and it happens to vast numbers of females when they sneeze, cough or laugh. It is particularly common in those who have had children.

However, when urine leaks during sex, it's often during foreplay or vigorous intercourse rather than at orgasm.

In 1982 the publication of a highly influential book by US sex experts Whipple, Perry and Ladas changed these views. They suggested the fluid wasn't urine, but was instead a 'juice' secreted by glands that were said to be the equivalent of the male prostate.

What research has been done on the fluid?

There hasn't been enough research on the fluid (ejaculate) – partly because it's difficult to obtain adequate supplies of it for investigation. Also, large scientific funds tend to be available for life-threatening diseases rather than for sexual problems.

However, recent research suggests the ejaculate is an alkaline liquid that isn't like urine, because it doesn't contain urea or creatinine, which are normal urinary constituents.

The fluid tends to be clear coloured and doesn't stain bedclothes yellow – again, unlike urine.

Researchers have claimed that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate – notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose.
Since 2000, an increasing number of researchers have suggested the liquid may be the secretion of Skene's glands (the paraurethral glands). These are tiny structures which lie around the female urethra (the urinary pipe).
In 2007, the well-known Viennese researcher Dr Florian Wimpissinger published an important study on two women who habitually ejaculated. He and his colleagues found that the ejaculate from these two females was chemically very different from that of their urine.
In particular, it contained more prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), more prostate-specific antigen (PSA), and also some glucose.

Read more: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrel...tion.htm#ixzz2

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women