Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Justin Scott, paging Justin Scott

So, I was reading a few reviews the other day, and as I read them, I just felt like something was missing. I wrote one last week, and it was a brown bag lunch kind of review. Doing the review, and reading a few others, I had a thought about one of my favorite reviewers. Justin Scott! The man could write a review that gave so much more than just a play by play. He is a writer, he is a poet, he is genius. Jack Flash, and a few others have always done great reviews, (well until he quit writing them too) but Justin Scott was in a class all his own. We need more of guys like him, and less of the others.

We need some new guys with class, and style. I would love to get away from all the bull shit insults of all the members of the board, ladies, and men. I know it won't happen, and so many on here are willing to hurt others feelings for a good laugh. Providers have run away from this place from being hurt, and are laughed at for being human.

These ladies have taken an often thankless job, and provide us something, we may or may not be getting somewhere else. They put themselves in a dangerous profession, and are often met by men that no one would fuck for free. They do a job, and live a life that is hard enough without the harsh words, and insults fired at them.

If you are in any other walk of life, and any other circumstance, no way in hell you would call a woman, (fat,ugly,disgusting,wrinkled, or crazy) But since the handle is private some feel like they can be as harsh or mean as they want to be. You can here, but why.

Like Siegfried and Roy should have asked themselves not can you train a tiger to ride a tricycle. Should you train an 800 lb man eating wild animal to ride a tricycle?

so the question to ask is not. Can we be mean and nasty, and insulting? but should we say what we think is funny to hurt others on purpose?

Ok, I know I am going to get flamed, and yes I am a puss, and what ever other insults you want to throw at me. I dont really give a rats ass.

At the end of the day, I know your responses and flames will only reinforce the idea that we need more guys like Justin Scott around here. Gentlemen with class.
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

You have some brown stuff on your nose.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #3
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Thank you Zed took exactly 5 minutes for you to prove my point.
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #4
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

The flames, the roast, the snide remarks and downright rude comments are the reason most gentlemen do not post. It seems that in order to make it into the "popular circle" one should be as disrespectful and wild as possible. There are many people on this board who have no interest in meeting any of these ladies, or do so for the sole purpose of tearing her down and "putting her in her place" . That creates a hostile environment and even the most sincere and endearing gentlemen finds its better to focus on creating relationships with the ladies they wish to see. Some people are members of this site to make friends with other hobbyist while some are here to meet the ladies. The gentlemen of quality here have learned its best to peruse the board, stay out of drama and keep quiet because the jerks, douchebags and assholes are just waiting for a moment. Justin Scott was a true gentlemen. I wish there were more like him as well.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
The gentlemen of quality here have learned its best to peruse the board, stay out of drama and keep quiet because the jerks, douchebags and assholes are just waiting for a moment.
I'm not even gonna ask which of these categories I fall into.

IDK. J_S, is at that 6 month mark. Account still disabled. Maybe he found what he needed. Maybe we need a better carrot to bring him back.

J_Scott... We MISS you. *weep*
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #6
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianbob View Post
So, I was reading a few reviews the other day, and as I read them, I just felt like something was missing. I wrote one last week, and it was a brown bag lunch kind of review. Doing the review, and reading a few others, I had a thought about one of my favorite reviewers. Justin Scott! The man could write a review that gave so much more than just a play by play. He is a writer, he is a poet, he is genius. Jack Flash, and a few others have always done great reviews, (well until he quit writing them too) but Justin Scott was in a class all his own. We need more of guys like him, and less of the others.

We need some new guys with class, and style. I would love to get away from all the bull shit insults of all the members of the board, ladies, and men. I know it won't happen, and so many on here are willing to hurt others feelings for a good laugh. Providers have run away from this place from being hurt, and are laughed at for being human.

These ladies have taken an often thankless job, and provide us something, we may or may not be getting somewhere else. They put themselves in a dangerous profession, and are often met by men that no one would fuck for free. They do a job, and live a life that is hard enough without the harsh words, and insults fired at them.

If you are in any other walk of life, and any other circumstance, no way in hell you would call a woman, (fat,ugly,disgusting,wrinkled, or crazy) But since the handle is private some feel like they can be as harsh or mean as they want to be. You can here, but why.

Like Siegfried and Roy should have asked themselves not can you train a tiger to ride a tricycle. Should you train an 800 lb man eating wild animal to ride a tricycle?

so the question to ask is not. Can we be mean and nasty, and insulting? but should we say what we think is funny to hurt others on purpose?

Ok, I know I am going to get flamed, and yes I am a puss, and what ever other insults you want to throw at me. I dont really give a rats ass.

At the end of the day, I know your responses and flames will only reinforce the idea that we need more guys like Justin Scott around here. Gentlemen with class.
This is why you are who you are , and why the providers that are lucky enough get to spend time with you...and I too miss JS ...he was a great guy ..hey Justin, cum out cum out wherever you are
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:27 AM   #7
TransAm
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

JS's reviews were epic, he is missed here on the board. Agree with you about the overall tone of the board, but I'm just not sure there's a cure.
TransAm is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Easy answer , cheaper pussy = more hobbying , and less time for BS !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #9
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Hohos are supposed to be back mid August...........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #10
viking2341
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

That is very true. You can't post anything without things turning negative and hostile.

Quote:
The flames, the roast, the snide remarks and downright rude comments are the reason most gentlemen do not post. It seems that in order to make it into the "popular circle" one should be as disrespectful and wild as possible. There are many people on this board who have no interest in meeting any of these ladies, or do so for the sole purpose of tearing her down and "putting her in her place" . That creates a hostile environment and even the most sincere and endearing gentlemen finds its better to focus on creating relationships with the ladies they wish to see. Some people are members of this site to make friends with other hobbyist while some are here to meet the ladies. The gentlemen of quality here have learned its best to peruse the board, stay out of drama and keep quiet because the jerks, douchebags and assholes are just waiting for a moment. Justin Scott was a true gentlemen. I wish there were more like him as well.
viking2341 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #11
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
The flames, the roast, the snide remarks and downright rude comments are the reason most ladies do not post. It seems that in order to make it into the "popular circle" one should be as disrespectful and wild as possible. There are many people on this board who have no interest in meeting any of these ladies, or do so for the sole purpose of tearing her down and "putting her in her place" . That creates a hostile environment and even the most sincere and endearing gentlemen finds its better to focus on creating relationships with the ladies they wish to see. Some people are members of this site to make friends with other hobbyist while some are here to meet the ladies. The gentlemen of quality here have learned its best to peruse the board, stay out of drama and keep quiet because the jerks, douchebags and assholes are just waiting for a moment. Justin Scott was a true gentlemen. I wish there were more like him as well.
I fixed that for you.

I always felt like most men should be able to handle the insults especially from some anonymous person behind a keyboard.

Nice avatar by the way.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #12
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
I fixed that for you.

I always felt like most men should be able to handle the insults especially from some anonymous person behind a keyboard.

Nice avatar by the way.
I think you're 100% correct on both points.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #13
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

I applaud your efforts here. I think that there are far more true gentlemen in the shadows due to current board culture. For whatever reason, good men practice their good deeds in silence. I have relatively few reviews because the vast majority of my clientele can be quoted as saying they would never post here.

My stance is that you can never expect change on a massive scale without having the courage to be the first one to stand and offer a dissenting voice. Oftentimes, those first few may be shot down, but once the idea ripples through the crowd, I believe the change can be overwhelmingly positive. There will always be trolls on any message board, and this topic has a way of bringing out our worst selves, but I have to believe that as far as actual players are concerned, they are the minority.

We are all human, the women and the men, too. We all crave and deserve respect and kindness, and become upset when we feel we don't receive it. If you doubt a man can be hurt in this hobby, look at any number of ncns threads. There will always be someone consoling the offended party.

I like to think that good providers don't leave because they have been run off by bad clients / providers and the drama they bring... I prefer to think they leave to become better people. I think everyone has a saturation level where they decide, "That's it, I'm done." The important thing to remember is that, if you have no back up plan to stand on your own two feet, and a dramatic shift in thinking about budget, you will come right back to this. If that happens after your mental / emotional breaking point, then it's generally downhill from there. So, for those who are thinking of quitting for any reason, healthy or not, I would strongly suggest investing in an education that will lead to a positive career change. Okay, getting off my soapbox now.

I believe that ladies and gentlemen with class will always be appreciated. There is so much more to the hobby than just physical interaction. Social, intellectual, and emotional discourse are vital ingredients to the equation - a good session can be satisfying on many levels... A great session can be borderline therapeutic. Those who choose to interact on only one level, however, wind up not even knowing what they are missing out on. The main thrust of the argument should be this - we are all adults here. Let's act like it.
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #14
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post

I like to think that good providers don't leave because they have been run off by bad clients / providers and the drama they bring... I prefer to think they leave to become better people. I think everyone has a saturation level where they decide, "That's it, I'm done." The important thing to remember is that, if you have no back up plan to stand on your own two feet, and a dramatic shift in thinking about budget, you will come right back to this. If that happens after your mental / emotional breaking point, then it's generally downhill from there. So, for those who are thinking of quitting for any reason, healthy or not, I would strongly suggest investing in an education that will lead to a positive career change. Okay, getting off my soapbox now.
That should be a sticky. Truer words have not been spoken on the subject.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #15
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianbob View Post

Congratulations, you just joined a small group of guys like blowpop and several others who's viewpoint I totally agree with.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women