Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Omari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Lola Bunz NC/NS

I tried getting an appointment with Lola upon her last visit to Houston but I couldn't do an incall. I noticed Lola returned and my S/O was with her family so I emailed Lola for an appointment. Lola asked if I had a way of showing proof of my occupation. I replied I had business cards. Lola seemed fine with that so we scheduled an appointment for 4:00. Lola asked me to text her my phone number. I sent the text. I headed to Houston stopping to shop to kill time. I arrived in the area a little early(25 minutes) I asked I she could send the address so I could place it in my phone so I would not be late. Lola sent the address then asked if we could change it to :30 but I hadn't checked my google voice account so I missed it. I sent a text stating Where I was parked. Lola sent a text to hold on. Lola sent room number so I went up at 4:25. The do not disturb sign was on the door so I sent a text saying I would be waiting downstairs. Lola sent another room number that was directly accross from the previous room so I asked her which one was it and told her I was in the hall. She texted she was in the shower and on her way to the door. 10 minutes passed as residents are passing me looking at me crazy. I text her asking her if there was I problem & should I leave. I didn't recieve a reply so I waited 10 more minutes as residents continue to pass & look at me. I text to ask her if she is canceling the appointment but didn't receive a reply. It has been 1hr 1/2 since our original appointment and I still haven't received a reply. Thisst not be a NC/NS but it is a bad way to conduct business.
Omari is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

So you're saying she either double booked, or stacked em so close you were willing to have 5min old sloppy seconds.... thirds.... who knows.

I'm sure her people will call your people to make it right.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
Omari
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
So you're saying she either double booked, or stacked em so close you were willing to have 5min old sloppy seconds.... thirds.... who knows.

I'm sure her people will call your people to make it right.
I'm thinking she double booked. She said she was available at 4:00, 6:00 & 8:00 so I took the earliest available. Yes I was willing to take sloppy 2nds, 3rds or whatever. We never know how many have been there prior to us arriving. Her people can get ahold of my people & we can clear it up/work something out.
Omari is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
08cris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Damn sorry to hear that, I been wanting to see her for a while too.
08cris is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
coolaid
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Damn, I saw her ad today too and almost called her right around the same time.

"10 minutes passed as residents are passing me looking at me crazy. I text her asking her if there was I problem & should I leave. I didn't recieve a reply so I waited 10 more minutes as residents continue to pass & look at me"

Lmao! I'm just picturing that in my mind how awkward that must have felt.

That sucks though, she shouldn't treat people like that. At least have the decency to reply and cancel. Make an effort to apoligize and reschedule. Don't just leave somebody hanging.

And she still wanted to verify your employment eventhough you have 27 reviews? I hope she learns from this and improves her tcb skills. I want to see her one day, but I will keep this in mind the next time I think about calling her.

Thanks for the info and sorry for you trouble Omari.
coolaid is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
pootie tang79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

She sent me a messages asking me to come and see her but since ive been reading all these things about her i decide to wait. Good thing i did...
pootie tang79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #7
Omari
Valued Poster

By no means am I saying avoid her at all cost. I'm just stating my experience with her. If you have an opportunity to see her I recommend you take it but if you have to travel I suggest you precede with caution.
Omari is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #8
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My thought is that she was a little scared because I have sent dudes to the wrong room before my eccie days just to watch him, his movements, and to make sure no one was with him. Sometimes I did do the right thing because it's been times when I could of been robbed or something because some guys brought friends along and had them in the car or coming inside with them. Thanks to eccie and the screening process I feel waaay safer
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #9
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Head 713 View Post
My thought is that she was a little scared because I have sent dudes to the wrong room before my eccie days just to watch him, his movements, and to make sure no one was with him. Sometimes I did do the right thing because it's been times when I could of been robbed or something because some guys brought friends along and had them in the car or coming inside with them. Thanks to eccie and the screening process I feel waaay safer
Sorry that happen to you...
SH713..Your a night owl like me! Awesome!
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:32 AM   #10
Omari
Valued Poster

Quote:
Scared of what? Please explain your thought process behind this. I stand in front of the peep hole so the lady can see me. I'm dressed in casual clothes(unless I've previously seen her). You can't find any lady on here that I've seen that will tell you I appear to be a cause for concern upon meeting me.
Omari is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:57 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaid View Post
"10 minutes passed as residents are passing me looking at me crazy. I text her asking her if there was I problem & should I leave. I didn't recieve a reply so I waited 10 more minutes as residents continue to pass & look at me"

Lmao! I'm just picturing that in my mind how awkward that must have felt.
It's not only "awkward," but it is extremely vulnerable particularly when many (if not most) businesses these days have video monitoring of the inside and outside of their premises for the purpose of the "safety and security" of their employees, customers, and guests.

As much as I have traveled I am "not happy" when I see "lurkers" hanging in the halls.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:07 AM   #12
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I doubt this happened due to her being cautious or otherwise. Her history speaks for itself.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #13
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn, she stood you up as well Omair ..... that was her loss, you have to be one of the kindest hobbiest around.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #14
Diabolo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

SH713, you have got to be fucking kidding me... Omari has 27 reviews!... if he was one with any issues or a history around here, I'm damn sure it'd be a known fact by now.

Lola just stood him up and there's no other way to look at it. NC/NS 101.
Diabolo is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #15
Lola Bunz
Verified Companion

User ID: 136409
My ECCIE Reviews

Again with the false info?? I did not send you to a different room lol you people talk to much trash.. Reported once again. Thank you!
Lola Bunz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women