Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2019, 01:09 PM   #1
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Why Amps over Providers

I still see regular providers occasionally but here are the reasons I go to amps.

#1- availability. “Sperm of the moment”. No screening, no appointments. Walk in pay fee, get what you came for -leave.
#2- service. They will do things most providers won’t. ie: TUMA
#3- value. No GPS. From the over-hyped to the brand new, the fee is pretty standard.

What I don’t like:

#1- communication can be tough
#2- usually not as attractive as all the hype suggests
#3- a lot of them are smokers so the DFK is a bit disappointing.
DunnJackNoff is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 04:01 PM   #2
kaufman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

AMPS deliver without the drama of providers...how many incall non-shows have you had from providers—I’ve had too many, usually the girls sleep in or are on drugs—never had those issues with AMPS.
kaufman is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 04:04 PM   #3
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

#4 - Privacy: No screening. No pictures. No phone numbers. No cost/backlash from cancellations or "Aw, HELL no!" reviews.
#5 - Choices: One-Stop shopping. Plenty o' gals/places to choose from.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 05:19 PM   #4
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

I would say the ugliest AMP gal is still better looking than an Indy barring a few of them in the 4-1K range.

Communication? That's perfect. Do you really want to have a conversation with her as you are stuffing her stocking?

The Smokers are the Smokers...they are probably too busy smoking that pole than sticking their tounge down your throat.

Their job is to get you to blow quickly and go for round two or just Blow. Most of the time is the latter or just getting you to Blow.

From the Indies that I have seen pictures today? If you find beauty in that then you do not need to go to the AMPS.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 05:48 PM   #5
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
From the Indies that I have seen pictures today? If you find beauty in that then you do not need to go to the AMPS.
I’m not sure what you mean by that statement but there are some gorgeous indies. If you DON’T see their beauty-you are not looking at the right ones-or you need to have your eyes checked.

I see way more AMPs than indies because of the above mentioned reasons- not because the indies are not attractive.
Old 12-25-2019, 08:12 PM   #6
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Over the last 3 years I have met several Korean ladies that could hold there own with any independent in town. They do know who their friends are and who treats them right and they take care of their friends. The Korean ladies don't have the GPS and hustle that some of the independents have and appreciate gifts more.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 08:39 PM   #7
greensand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

No Screening. You can just call and get the girl you want, no questions asked. You can even show up randomly and get a decent selection. No need to coordinate and try to get stars to align. As others have mentioned, no real GPS, and I actually like that it's difficult to communicate

The downside is no pictures available before you go
greensand is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 08:48 PM   #8
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Apples and oranges. But I think you covered the important points. And I agree with you on indie aesthetics. I basically limit my exposure to 5 women, and primarily just one as she is closest in Dallas, and my ATF. 3 are Indie and 2 are AAMP in California. These are 2 of the 3 Indies. The other is extremely well known in Dallas.
https://www.classyphilly.com/
http://renagfe.com/intro/
One is less than $300 and the other is $350. Judge for yourself on attractiveness.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 10:28 PM   #9
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Elsa I totally agree. Seen her many times.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 02:37 PM   #10
Jumpingjack99
BANNED

Encounters: 8

The AMPs are far less risky, despite
The fears some project in their postings. No pimps, no thieves in the bathroom

Jumpingjack99 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 03:15 PM   #11
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I have lost count of how many times I have been disappointed with independents using old or inaccurate pictures. Even 6 month old pics can be very deceiving. At least at the AMP you get what you see and if you don’t like it there’s 2-3 more to pick from
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 03:29 PM   #12
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
At least at the AMP you get what you see and if you don’t like it there’s 2-3 more to pick from
That’s true but I feel bad saying “ehh.. who else ya got?...uhhh.. next.. next..oh go back to girl number 2...ok, she’ll do” -so I usually just take whoever comes in the room.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:13 PM   #13
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

How many of these AMPS are taking photos or video of you?

I understand their safety but how many of you are documented on camera/video?

Based on years of comments, how many competitor mongers/WKs have videoed/photographed you and your car/plates?

Reading the forums on here and other sites, all of you seem to be the main guys and it's a small family of AMP mongers. Indy guys will get together at Strip clubs and socials. I've been curious if you guys meet up to compare stories and hang out.

I've always wanted to try the AMPS but there seems to be too much opportunity for problems.

Once day I'll break my Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Thai Cherry
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:20 AM   #14
Bangkapi
Registered Member

This should be a no brainer. AMPs are the better bet by a long shot..I don't know if any of you are aware of the type of stuff thet goes on in this city. But there are stories of clients being robbed and killed meeting providers. Set-ups happen. At an AMP I'm not worried someone will come out of the bathroom with a pistol or a pimp coming to the door or something else crazy.

Also many of the independents have drug problems

Oh, and many independents also discriminate as well.

Most independents aren't worth the money. Many of them are girls I could probably pull for free off of tinder or bumble.
Bangkapi is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:48 AM   #15
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Never have a NCNS at an AMP.

Also last refuge of the unshaven bush. At least one or two.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women