Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35796
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #1
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Bobby Petrino.....SCUM BAG

For the next week or so, I'll be sporting Bobby as my avatar. For those who know his history & the current story involving him, you don't need me to reiterate it. Those who don't (and are interested) just google it up; should be the first thing that pops up.

If I had a son who was a Blue Chip football player, there's no way on God's green earth he'd be allowed to play for this sorry sack o' sh*t. He is worthless and just needs to leave coaching....permanently.....fo rever. He's like a skunk....he sprays....stinks up the place ....and moves on like nothing happened. I'm amazed he keeps getting hired to coach and lead young men. It's absolutely baffling......

I know there are much worse crimes against humanity committed each and every day around this sick planet of ours....but this guy really, really needs to go. How the University of Louisville can stand behind him is beyond the realm of any rational thought.

He. Truly. Sucks.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:12 PM   #2
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Although, it was an unfortunate situation- you do realize nearly every big program offers more scholarships then it actually has- for example- if a school has 50 scholarships that will offer 60- because they have to take in consideration that some of the players will change their mind- it's more common than you think.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:26 PM   #3
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

It might be a blessing in disguise. The kid might land at a better program more suited for his style of running.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:48 PM   #4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Here is a guy that clearly has NO integrity leading the men of our future!
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:15 AM   #5
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Wonder of Bobby still has his hot blonde girlfriend from Arkansas? Smokin.....
Also, scholarships are budgeted to a certain dollar amount and it's not unusual to split one to get two players.

Saw where high school coaches are banding together to not deal with Petrino...they don't have to do that. Word spreads pretty fast on assholes.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:16 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How is this a story? This occurs every year in just about every program. Social media has made this a story ... a butthurt "mr football" running back from a nothing football state. If the kid was as good as he thincks he is rest assured a scholarship would be available.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:04 AM   #7
bradjbeale
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How is this a story? This occurs every year in just about every program. Social media has made this a story ... a butthurt "mr football" running back from a nothing football state. If the kid was as good as he thincks he is rest assured a scholarship would be available.
The story here is that the scholarship offer was pulled less than 48 hours before signing day, after the kid had been verbally committed to them for about 8 months. That's not something that happens every year. Plus, everyone likes pointing out what a dick Petrino is.

I think the kid had multiple offers from other schools, so he'll land on his feet. Just a shitty thing to deal with after mentally preparing for so long for what the next 3-4 years of your life are going to be like. I hope the kid scores a touchdown against Louisvile, then celebrates by running into the stands and teabagging Petrino's wife/mistress/graduate assistant.
bradjbeale is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:09 AM   #8
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wah, Wah, Wah . . .

The kid will get the opportunity to get an education based on his physical/athletic ability and the odds are very damn high that he won't take advantage of it -- and won't even see the practice squad of an NFL team.

Check the stats on rosters vs "recruits" . . . not good.
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:33 AM   #9
01bigdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default gray shirting

it goes on at alot of sec school. auburn did it also but no press on that. bobby may

have used bad timing but it goes on at more schools that you think
01bigdog is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:42 AM   #10
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Dude, welcome to the world of big time college sports. Coaches who don't sincerely give a shit about the the kids they recruit are the norm. Those care first about the kids well being and truly care about their future is a rarity.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #11
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjbeale View Post
The story here is that the scholarship offer was pulled less than 48 hours before signing day, after the kid had been verbally committed to them for about 8 months. That's not something that happens every year. Plus, everyone likes pointing out what a dick Petrino is.

I think the kid had multiple offers from other schools, so he'll land on his feet. Just a shitty thing to deal with after mentally preparing for so long for what the next 3-4 years of your life are going to be like. I hope the kid scores a touchdown against Louisvile, then celebrates by running into the stands and teabagging Petrino's wife/mistress/graduate assistant.
You are wrong this happens all the time every year, this story just happened to get some press.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:01 AM   #12
bradjbeale
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
You are wrong this happens all the time every year, this story just happened to get some press.
Offer pulled 2 days before he signs after he's been committed since June? "All the time every year" is a stretch. Still hope the kids bangs Mrs. Petrino.
bradjbeale is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:14 AM   #13
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjbeale View Post
Offer pulled 2 days before he signs after he's been committed since June? "All the time every year" is a stretch. Still hope the kids bangs Mrs. Petrino.
Why would Mrs Petrino fuck some broke college football wanna be?
She knows her husband would cut her loose like he did that poor kid, and she wouldn't have access to all that money and fame.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:31 AM   #14
bpowers20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

How is this any different than the kids that commit to a school and on signing day choose to go somewhere else?? We don't attack them for doing so although a handful of top recruits do it every single yr. Petrino is a piece of shit..but not for this.you get the best players you can get.otherwise you lose your job..so if it comes down to hurting some kids feelings and losing my job I'm hurting the kid every time.mack brown lost his job for missing out on a so many top flight kids and that was a warning to the rest of college football
bpowers20 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:26 AM   #15
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Seriously.....are we truly expecting adult-like behavior combined with the wisdom and spot on decision-making-abilities that are supposed to come along with being an experienced and mature adult.....from 17 - 18 year old kids? Let's not kid ourselves, k?

Several have commented this kinda thing happens all the time...so what's the big deal? Yes, thank you for pointing out (the obvious) what most if not all of us already know....ie: in order to survive today's "recruiting wars" you must offer more scholarships than you can actually sign...blah, blah, blah.

Please, for a moment; back to the topic-at-hand.....because the aforementioned is not what this is about.

This is about a human being with zero conscience who has made lying to other people an absolute art form. His history this past decade-plus is littered with empty promises and backhanded excuses. You want to defend his actions by saying it's a Dog eat Dog World and he should do "whatever is necessary" in order to retain his job...to satisfy the whims of the school's AD and alums with W's?

Give me a break. There's a way of doing things in this world. Petrino's Way, in my book, is a story of nothing but lies-on-top-of-lies, deceitfulness and being a complete and total phoney.

Back to this young man who lost his scholarship....he will in all likelihood will survive this....and move on to play football at the collegiate level....just not for the team he originally had his sights on, that's all. The silver-lining to this is he won't have to play for Bobby Sack o' Sh*t.....and that's a huge plus for him and his family.

It would be eerily ironic if this kid goes on and achieves All-American status and becomes a major cog in his team's success, whatever that entails. The media and public would totally eat that story up. As they say to that...stay tuned.

And it would be just like the self-centered POS Petrino to come forward and take some of the credit, too.....that he was the one (by rescinding this kid's scholarship) who was instrumental in making this kid stronger and more determined to accomplish more than he ever could at Louisville.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpowers20 View Post
How is this any different than the kids that commit to a school and on signing day choose to go somewhere else???
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women