Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41496
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2015, 08:22 PM   #1
Guest071115-2
Account Disabled

Default Help!?

I have/had a girl who will not see me any more, I'm not kidding, I was/am new n fell in love with her, she was all I could think about, second round she bare backed me, I swear my dick come out more healthy then when it went in, seriously, I had a superior dick, it just felt that way. Y'all get what I'm saying? You may not understand.
On and off for the last year or so I fucked with her, I'm completely embarrassed, but also she did not control her business, I could have been controlled with some candid advise about why I was feeling this way.
All I wanted was to feel the depths of that pussy again, all I did was the complete opposite of that ever happening.
I'm a gentle and appreciative person, I don't judge really.
Over the last year I have emailed her things that I should not have, I'm embarrassed, but I did n I have to own it. It's not bullshit like I'll call u a whore or any stereotypical crap, I really don't judge like that I just liked her n thought she liked me also, shit, why would she bare back me?
I totally fucked up more then you can probably imagine, seriously. I goofed big time, BUT, u girls should know how to not let these feelings get out of hand.
I was mad/drunk one night n told her I could fake myself and be with you tomorrow, she's newbie friendly btw.
Well I did, she's email only. I created another g-mail account. Hook, line, n sinker. Said she's available and just needs my stats.
It's not right, she's no amateur, n a real pleaser girl. But I could have her now, or whenever n she hates me for what I've done.
I'm lost here guys. WTF
Guest071115-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:55 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

sounds like you need help with a mental disorder.. not trying to be mean, you sound like you're extremely troubled.. either that or you're a Troll.. only you know the truth.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:56 PM   #3
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Thumbs up Not even a cool story bro

I ditto the WTF part.
Everything else just sounds like good excuse to wrestle a grey hound bus.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:29 PM   #4
ftango4
Valued Poster

How about taking a BIG step back and just doing ice water for a few months and focus on your education/job not hobbying? Good luck and hang in there bro.
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:27 PM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

It's obvious you can't handle being in the hobby, brother. Guest your account and get out.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:18 PM   #6
Dscrtplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
It's obvious you can't handle being in the hobby, brother. Guest your account and get out.
I agree with this 100% or at least take a long break from it and get your head on straight. What your talking about doing sounds dangerous for her and you. If you show up to her door it could lead to very bad things.
Dscrtplano is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:24 PM   #7
broes
Reverse Apache Master

damnson.jpg
broes is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:41 PM   #8
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:45 PM   #9
Guest071115-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dscrtplano View Post
I agree with this 100% or at least take a long break from it and get your head on straight. What your talking about doing sounds dangerous for her and you. If you show up to her door it could lead to very bad things.
Tin man is wrong n maybe just feels right based on His interpretation of what I said, but it is a very candid assessment. But realize that this was over a year ago, and it's very seldom that I re-live it. Creating a new email handle and all was really just kinda a crude experiment of human social and emotional intelligence. Can you guys really speak from a higher podium than I am. I have hobbied successfully since then and I accept this way of life as something I enjoy more so then anything I've ever done (I'm a 46 year old upper income person) but I'm not ashamed to admit that sometimes I can see through the girls rational for doing this and they have these total looser boyfriends that allow her to make that kind of money. But I'm not a mental case but I was unprepared for her to respond to me as a new client.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:50 PM   #10
Guest071115-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
I'm all in on some real life advise, but don't troll me brother.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:51 PM   #11
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderovr View Post
looser boyfriends .
Losers spell loser looser.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:51 PM   #12
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I am going to assume this is not a joke.

So, some ladies will indeed stop things when they realize you have let it get out of hand. But most will let you delude yourself as long as you continue giving them money. I am not being mean in any way but it is the simple truth that their job is to get you to give them your money. When you run out of money or you become more trouble than your worth, they drop you. Again, not being mean or judgmental, its just the hard, cold facts.

And dude, what makes you think your so special your the only one she are BBing? They all like your money. You are simply the vessel that brings it to them.

Log off and never come back.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:12 AM   #13
Guest071115-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
I am going to assume this is not a joke.

So, some ladies will indeed stop things when they realize you have let it get out of hand. But most will let you delude yourself as long as you continue giving them money. I am not being mean in any way but it is the simple truth that their job is to get you to give them your money. When you run out of money or you become more trouble than your worth, they drop you. Again, not being mean or judgmental, its just the hard, cold facts.

And dude, what makes you think your so special your the only one she are BBing? They all like your money. You are simply the vessel that brings it to them.

Log off and never come back.
Log off, this comes from a nerd that has 5900 post n 2 reviews. You've convinced me all knowledge one. Be it now from loser bro or you mr avatar of what your still chasing. I'm talking about a girl I liked, but your suggestion that when she realized that I was of no longer a financial asset you are correct.

With only two reviews do you think you are qualified to answer real life questions.

Oh my, do you even have premium access. Lmao
Old 07-11-2015, 12:21 AM   #14
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You need a girlfriend dude. And I don't mean a by the hour one. Leave these girls alone and find someone who will put up with your bullshit in the real world.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:53 AM   #15
Guest071115-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
You need a girlfriend dude. And I don't mean a by the hour one. Leave these girls alone and find someone who will put up with your bullshit in the real world.
Did you even read my post or are you just being a dickster. You should try being condensing and logical at the same time then your advice is meaningful.
A girlfriend, really is that what you concluded? Dude, have not been referred to as that lately.

Not to be rude here, but your handle. 3 peckered billy goat. Are you some kind of legend I should be worshipping. Man, I'm just wondering if you guys have ever just really like a girl/provider and how it was handled. S

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women