Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161258
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453074
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47903
pyramider46370
bambino40528
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2021, 09:51 AM   #1
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default Seeking info

Anyone? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...-sexy/41116299
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 11:05 AM   #2
shipofools
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Time waster. Had an appointment setup. Said head to McKnight Rd. Got there, then she ghosted me. No explanation. Never tried to contact her again.
shipofools is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 11:29 AM   #3
Pens71
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipofools View Post
Time waster. Had an appointment setup. Said head to McKnight Rd. Got there, then she ghosted me. No explanation. Never tried to contact her again.
Did literally the same thing to me...can't be trusted.
Pens71 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 01:58 AM   #4
crazysage
Gaining Momentum

You should be happy you wasted your time rather than your money. I met this pig when she first started posting with her duo partner. Apartment was in a building/house on the north side close to rumorz sports bar & grill. She looks way bigger in person and her friend who I originally thought was the cuter (Staff Edit The Dr) The two of them together were just repulsive. Biggest waste of money
crazysage is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 01:28 PM   #5
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

She looks like my physical therapist when I was at AGH. She would crush you with those thighs
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 06:37 PM   #6
crazysage
Gaining Momentum

I don’t get on here often. I’m not sure why my post was edited. Got a message from “Dr epg” saying I’m not allowed to mention girls who have ******but as I’m scrolling through the forums have found several mention of girls with scabs, ********. He says he’s had to edit quite a few of my posts but I see plenty of people mentioning it and not being edited.

Why can’t you mention ********on girls? Just look at the forum about Cassidy and Sammie in Penn hills. I guess Dr epg doesn’t want people knowing girls are ********because god forbid guys who have a conscience decide not to support a ******* until their demise.

Good looking out Dr epg. Let’s just not mention it and let 60-70 yr old men keep funding 18-25 yr old girls so they can keep *****((and so that they can continue sleeping with men to fund *****

Edits The Dr

Sir here are the guidelines related to this subject

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

You’re a hell of a good guy!
crazysage is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 06:53 PM   #7
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Sir
Now you have the rules to read. This has not been allowed on ECCIE for many years.

The Dr
Dr-epg is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women