Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2018, 08:58 PM   #1
Allegra Hope
Account Disabled

User ID: 317614
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Interaction before the date. What do you guys and girls expect?

Guys how much contact do you expect from the ladies during the time you book an appointment until the time of the actual appointment? Let’s say your book an appointment a month in advance, do you expect the lady be texting back and forth almost every day?

And girls, to what point you consider the text exchange is a little bit too much?
Does it bother you? I’m not talking about the guys that we already met and we keep in touch, check on us once in a while, wish us happy bday or Valentines. Your hobby buddies... I’m talking about guys you haven’t met.

Thank you for responding. I really appreciate everyone’s opinion.
Allegra Hope is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:09 PM   #2
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I don't think I've ever scheduled a month out. A week. Maybe two at most. It breaks down to:
-Initial contact PM/Request
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text

The end.

There might be two more if I want to request an outfit.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:16 PM   #3
haihawaii2000
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I schedule, confirm day before, text when on the way then when I arrive. I pm until on the way and when on the way. Now if I repeat there is generally more interaction when we are both comfortable with each other
haihawaii2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:54 PM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I expect clear, cogent directions that actually make reference to the four cardinal directions or an identifiable intersection (e.g. drive north from downtown on 75 and turn west on 635, the take a right at the Preston exit. Turn right, or north, on Preston.). Not directions that are dependent on landmarks in some part of town I’ve never visited, (well, there’s a McDonald’s by the freeway down the street. Turn there. And I’m around the corner by the liquor store).

Other than that, nothing else.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:57 AM   #5
funjohn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

It depends on the situation for me. If it’s a one time encounter, at the in call, with no special requests, the two call process is fine. The more time and variables introduced, I do think more calls are necessary, more money is eventually going to the provider. In a regular encounter (multiple visits over time); much as in an ongoing business relationship, the hobbyist may want to touch base more often, check in, etc.. .I think if the provider finds this to be onerous, she is not thinking big picture or long term (as long as the hobbyist is not trying to cross the line into something the provider is not comfortable with). Where the hobbyist is not crossing the line, I think the two parties can work it out.
funjohn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:03 AM   #6
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
I don't think I've ever scheduled a month out. A week. Maybe two at most. It breaks down to:
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text

The end.

There might be two more if I want to request an outfit.
A month out is a long time. In that case though, I'd say a a text a week prior just to make sure everything is still good. And of course a text to cancel as soon as possible, if needed.

Everything else from that point should be the same as if he setup the appointment just a week prior.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:14 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

a month equals a year in this business, WAY too far out to set an appointment.. a week is too long.

my last Provider was a 6 minute heads up.. yes, 6 minutes. granted I was shocked she responded immediately, and surprised she was ready in another 5 minutes.

I find it rare that I can book even 24 hours in advance.. sure, the Provider may agree, but when the hour of truth advances, silence rears its head, or excuses take over much of the time.

I certainly won't be flirting or otherwise anticipating during those 24 hours.. I'm just happy if the date really happens.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:15 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup,
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text

The end

Good TCB skills are a must
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:26 AM   #9
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Too many stories where a guy gets too clingy via text and weirds a girl out to the point she cancels.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:26 AM   #10
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I'd say you have a old school prospect since it used to be if you wanted to see a high-demand lady you had to book well in advance. But if he's bugging you on a daily basis (which is NOT old school) then I'd say you have a potential problem client.

Ignore him and see how he reacts.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:52 AM   #11
Stallion81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Have I been bugging you too much, Allegra?
Stallion81 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:53 AM   #12
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by haihawaii2000 View Post
I schedule, confirm day before, text when on the way then when I arrive. I pm until on the way and when on the way. Now if I repeat there is generally more interaction when we are both comfortable with each other
This right here. If it's a month out(which I just can't see happening) I'd PM two weeks out, then one week out. No texting or calling until day before. I don't think I've ever booked anything further out than one week, even while traveling.

If she's texting me every day I'm blocking her and moving on. I'm not looking for a long term relationship. Well, other than with you.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:03 AM   #13
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

I expect stock tips, recipes etc till the day of. it's only fair
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:19 AM   #14
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

I am not sure what I expect besides a check in a day or so before the appointment. I enjoy a few pm's on 411 or here from you from time to time.
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:33 AM   #15
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

A month? That's like looking at the 10 weather forecast...too much can change.

I usually book 5-7 days in advance, with a confirmation the day before and an "on my way" text. If either of those go "radio silent", I've saved myself the travel time.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women