Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2018, 12:13 PM   #1
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Ladies, how would you feel or what would you do if...

Ladies, how would you feel or what would you do if a gentleman contacted you for an hour outcall session, you screened him just fine, set the appointment for 3 days later in the evening, morning of appt. he confirms it’s still on, 2 hrs before appt. he confirms still a go, you ask for the address (You’d already been given the general area prior), you internet search the address he gives you and it’s a Valero gas station, you ask him for a more exact address but he just says, “Just call when you get there and I’ll guide you from there”?...Did he do something wrong in your eyes? Would you go through with the appt.?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:58 PM   #2
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

You mean like what us guys go through every time?
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 01:57 PM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

i’m not a lady and i dont play one on netflix ....

but i’ve experienced that several times w/ various providers. i’ve never thought or believed it was weird or nefarious. just guessed/assumed it was part of their safety process.
the client or the provider (in an outcall situation) would just need to decide what to do. some might have a hard & fast rule - real addrs only, no guiding in. others may go w/ the flow.
“we reserve the right to not see a client/provider.”

now, if she was a sneaky low-down bitch out to cause me trouble, she could have someone at that gas station to follow you to her place. then rob you or burgle your car while you were inside getting screwed or screwed around.

did something happen to you or your car during a recent consultation visit?? if so, might want to post an alert or coed-alert. ...

pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:16 PM   #4
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had a guy set up an outcall similar to that situation where he had to have me park at the shopping center and drive me into his home via his garage to avoid suspicion from the neighbors.

References verified him as OK and I was already aware of the outcall situation.

Yes, it was outside of my normal types of outcall situations. But when doing outcalls we need to be mindful of nosy neighbors and that we are essentially strangers who are usually walking up to a house that might usually have a woman already coming and going and now we show up. That might raise red flags for those in the area and word get back to that woman.

It is the provider's choice of course to follow through with that appointment, but it is not actually totally unheard of to do that kind of outcall.

I do think you need to be upfront about how you are going to meet or what the situation is going to be about actually getting to the actual front door or inside of the incall. (If it's a hotel I haven't been to before, I even like a heads up of which direction the elevators are from the front entrance so I look like I'm just going back to my room)
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:16 PM   #5
WinterNicole
Your Sexy Addiction

User ID: 439396
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Even if I am guided in or picked up and driven to the house I must have an address. This is for my safety. I have a check in person I trust with my life. They know if they can't reach me after a certian point the safe in my home has where I was going.

I understand needing to "arrive together" at some outcall locations for discretion but it id something I want to be made aware of ahead of time. This was the situation at an office outcall but I still had the address for the office building.

If the guy is just trying hide his address it is a wasted attempt. If a provider really wanted his address all she would have to do is look at street signs and house numbers no matter how she arrived.
WinterNicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:11 PM   #6
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

There is no comparison. Women are in far greater risk of being assaulted by guys than guys are by women.
That is why there is care taken.
I would be more surprised if the ladies would go through that scenario.
The OP's attempt at equality is either neive or based in self righteous indignation.
Grow a pair and cut out the passive aggressive bullshit.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:15 PM   #7
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I must have the exact address before I leave my place!!!
I give men the same courtesy as I expect and give them an exact address when they come to me. I am not into playing geography games and in a big city such as Dallas, it can be dangerous.
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:16 PM   #8
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterNicole View Post
Even if I am guided in or picked up and driven to the house I must have an address. This is for my safety. I have a check in person I trust with my life. They know if they can't reach me after a certian point the safe in my home has where I was going.

I understand needing to "arrive together" at some outcall locations for discretion but it id something I want to be made aware of ahead of time. This was the situation at an office outcall but I still had the address for the office building.

If the guy is just trying hide his address it is a wasted attempt. If a provider really wanted his address all she would have to do is look at street signs and house numbers no matter how she arrived.

Yes. Having the final address is very important. Thanks for pointing that out.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:23 AM   #9
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The few providers I see nowadays have been around for awhile and on eccie and P411 with good reps. Same for myself. So with that, being directed in to her place wouldn’t bother me, but with a new provider with few references, I probably would not do that. Same as if she came to my place.
But if I have one come to me, I just have to kill the security cameras until she gets in garage so the SO won’t see that I’m having a guest visit me. And having provider know where my place is doesn’t bother me b/c again, she’s been around and has a good rep. or I won’t see her.

But stay cautious, if it doesn’t feel right, then bail. Better safe than sorry.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:13 AM   #10
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Address a must , ( an apt complex with hundreds of apts ) once "here apt number just saying its simple ,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #11
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

providers do this all the time....for hobbyists it is not new.... in fact when writing a review it is referred to as a "two call" system. If it is uncomfortable for anyone let them know and make other arraignments. No one should be forced to do what they are uncomfortable with.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:49 AM   #12
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

How did the two call system become so popular?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 05:55 PM   #13
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I give you my hotel info for incall 1-2 hrs before hand
then you can give me your full address 1-2 hrs before
as I need to know where in going how long take me to get there
Does not matter how much screening info I have on you !
If you need to keep any one from seeing me go into your home or hotel then don't Do A OutCall

Be Safe And Smart ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:50 PM   #14
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I always wondered why some providers play the no address game, they start off with intersections then move to building # without apartment #. I've wasted time and left, wasted a good mid day shower and hard cock
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:39 PM   #15
APerfectCircle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't mind not giving out the apartment number until after you get there. But the major intersection happened to me once. Once I got to the major intersection she went radio silent until 20 minutes after our appointment was supposed to start. I think those two things might be correlated.
APerfectCircle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women