Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2017, 04:25 PM   #1
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38
Default The hobby scale

As Scribe recently described there is a scale with BLM69 on the left and Scribe on the right. With BLM69 we have the 'hit it and quit it, you ain't nothing but a trick' mindset, whereas Scribe describes himself as sapiosexual who wants to establish a rapport that enhances IOP.

Now as someone who usually does overnights and enjoys the small talk in between events I identify on many levels with Scribe. However as someone who engages in the hobby to avoid the drama and commitment of real life relationships I also identify with BLM. Watching them go back and forth against each other reminds me of this scene at the end of Platoon:

Quote:
...as I'm sure Elias will be, fighting with Barnes for what Rhah calls "possession of my soul." There are times since, I've felt like a child, born of those two fathers.
Forgive me for being corny and melodramatic; I actually find it amusing.

I've done what Scribe does, only to feel the disappointment when the IOP fades. I've also done what BLM does, only to walk away feeling kind of empty and unfulfilled. Finding a balance is the hard part even without bad TCB, NCNS, and GPS.

This leads me to wonder how others land on the scale? Are the married guys landing on the left of the scale while lonely IT workers land on the right? Or are some married guys looking to recreate the passion so long removed at home while single guys are looking to just get theirs and leave?

In any case, Scribe and BLM please keep it up because if find your different approaches and respective opinions fascinating and quite illuminating.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:32 PM   #2
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

I guess I will go first. I have to say that I fall more on the Scribe side of the scale. While I'm certainly not looking for a girlfriend, I do look for the girlfriend experience and someone who enjoys passionate kissing. IOP is very important to me. I put more value in enjoying a passionate session than pse type of session. 9 times out of 10 I don't even engage in FS because of ED issues, but with the right provider, one who is a passionate kisser and responds well to my attempts at DATY and has decent oral skills of her own I really font miss FS much. If IOP was not important then I would be a BNG guy.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:36 PM   #3
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Intelligently and elegantly done Brando. I totally get where BLM is coming from but much has to do style, personality and circumstances. On some level the hobby world and real life merge. On both a personal and business level, I genuinely enjoy meeting, conversing, connecting with and even challenging people, whether it be friends, family, new or old acquaitances, co-workers, business partners and adversaries. So it's consistent with my style & personality to attempt to connect with providers since they are people as well. Ultimately, IMHO what you do doesn't even come close to defining who you are but how you treat and handle people sure as Hell does. As to circumstance, I'm married to someone who blows away 75% of the providers on this board but, alas, she's in Florida and I'm in DFW and I'm slowly finding the other 25%.
LordoftheRim is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:40 PM   #4
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

BLM
BF
Scribe

I think the key is a bang-off. We put it in ISO and get 10 random Providers as Judges to agree to do us both at a special rate (think "doubles" but kind of in reverse, and separate) - with the understanding that THEY (as Judges) post a review on us, here. The rate would be a flat fee, no tipping or upgrade to sway the votes.

BF since you seem non-partisan; you could help chose the provider Judges from the applicants, looking for a good mix of ages, races, levels (PSE, GFE, Newbie, Seasoned, Races, etc) and monitor the results.

We each get to chose a few "categories", and the providers rate us 1-10.

Total score values are added; and a winner is decided.

The scoring would take some time to complete...

BLM could probably get his side done in (let's see... 10QV @ 15minutes/EA =150minutes + recovery + travel....)

He could probably have his side done by noon.

...mine would be around June or July

Ladies, anyone want to be a "Judge"? Let Brandofan know here.
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 02:25 AM   #5
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

You guys have your beliefs and style of doing things and I have mine, I'm not here looking for a GF and have plenty of people in my life to hangout and conversate with

about us clients being the tricks what do you guys call it? I've heard it from providers plenty of times calling others guys in my presence (probably one of you guys in here) just that and I'm ok with that

I have a good time at my appointments and usually leave happy, I don't look for extra conversation besides the small talk we all do but will listen if you're the chatty type

I don't like no fake crap in the RW or the hobby, I don't even like fake hard tits lol, no fake I'm cumming and no fake iop, just be yourself and I'm happy.

Scribe; I'm not here to get reviewed on my style or bcd level, does McDonald's review their customers?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:00 AM   #6
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I find hobby scales have not been calibrated very regularly since most often a girl weighs at least 25 pounds more than she advertises.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:34 AM   #7
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You guys have your beliefs and style of doing things and I have mine, I'm not here looking for a GF and have plenty of people in my life to hangout and conversate with

about us clients being the tricks what do you guys call it? I've heard it from providers plenty of times calling others guys in my presence (probably one of you guys in here) just that and I'm ok with that

I have a good time at my appointments and usually leave happy, I don't look for extra conversation besides the small talk we all do but will listen if you're the chatty type

I don't like no fake crap in the RW or the hobby, I don't even like fake hard tits lol, no fake I'm cumming and no fake iop, just be yourself and I'm happy.

Scribe; I'm not here to get reviewed on my style or bcd level, does McDonald's review their customers?
Yes, they ab-so-freakin-lutely do. They do it daily. They regionalize their menu based on the responses and improve the local service by those reviews. It's ok if you don't travel much - but Hawaii McDonald serves breakfast stuff with rice & pineapple (as an example). If you went to Europe, SA, the ME, or Asia/Russia you'd see a lot of stuff Dallas McD doesn't carry - all based off of customer reviews.

(Besides, BLM - SHHHH! - I'm trying to get us 10 provider-judges you and I can bang at a good rate...lol. Sheesh! Forrest from the trees, Man! Nobody is knocking your "style" or preferences).
Old 02-12-2017, 09:55 AM   #8
ElBombero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It sounds like you want to prove that the girl's like you more than they like BLM. I see the the OP's point to be more about our perspective, rather than the ladies' thoughts (not to discount their feelings).

To answer the original questions, I'd say I land right in the middle. I basically have a lot of time in my hands on some occasions and it's nice to break up the boredom with a massage and a little play time. I enjoy the chit chat, a text here and there, or maybe even some OTC and non-hobby related visits. But as far as romance, companionship, evening dates, Christmas with the family... that stuff is pretty well covered on the home front.
ElBombero is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:50 AM   #9
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBombero;1059179442[COLOR=red
]It sounds like you want to prove that the girl's like you more than they like BLM.[/COLOR] I see the the OP's point to be more about our perspective, rather than the ladies' thoughts (not to discount their feelings).

To answer the original questions, I'd say I land right in the middle. I basically have a lot of time in my hands on some occasions and it's nice to break up the boredom with a massage and a little play time. I enjoy the chit chat, a text here and there, or maybe even some OTC and non-hobby related visits. But as far as romance, companionship, evening dates, Christmas with the family... that stuff is pretty well covered on the home front.
Quite the opposite - I truly believe there are more Providers who would line up on a preference for BLM-style than mine... and "liking either person more" is irrelevant.

I believe most of these women here do this for the money; so the preference from providers could likely predominately be for BLM. Add to that, there's probably quite a few who are flat out disgusted and grossed out by this life - but are of the "do what you need to do" attitude, so they swallow their bile down and provide services to us (whom they would never even chat up in the RW).

But your honesty about how you place yourself on the scale EB, is the same honesty with a scale that could be said for Providers.

I don't know who the extremes are there... (another good thread probably) but I'm sure there's a "clock watching, QV preferring, money hungry girl" on one end who is all about the fee... and a "Sex loving, non-IOP but real passion, wanting more girl" on the other end who while (expecting the fee) is actually more in this for the sex and companionship... and just like the guys, Providers would fall somewhere on that scale too.

Fortunately, like you, BF and many point out - it's a bell curve. with most falling in the middle, kind of wanting a little of each... and that is a powerful message for providers if they get it. The one's who do, are the non-clock watchers who realize that an extra 10 minutes ( a drink, some laughter, a back rub, hell even grabbing a burger afterwards) now makes it "better" for a vast "90% area" of guys.

Look, it's no secret I like Berkleigh -and she's cute, friendly, and awesome in bed... but she latched onto something years ago on this, and made her $300 single hour appointment into a 90 minutes (same fee)... its because she knows that extra non-action time allows a little nod to most guys who need a little interaction with their action... and she does it perfectly. Plus, she's not a clock-watcher (on EITHER side - slam! lol. Luv you Baby!)...

So like the guys, most savvy providers get this - and that's why on their bell curve, so many aren't clock-watchers now. Like McDonald's (and every other business) adaptation of your menu after review of the client preferences enhances business performance.

(Sh#t, I normally get paid like $5k just for that advice - you all owe me...lmao)
Old 02-12-2017, 10:56 AM   #10
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Yes, they ab-so-freakin-lutely do. They do it daily. They regionalize their menu based on the responses and improve the local service by those reviews. It's ok if you don't travel much - but Hawaii McDonald serves breakfast stuff with rice & pineapple (as an example). If you went to Europe, SA, the ME, or Asia/Russia you'd see a lot of stuff Dallas McD doesn't carry - all based off of customer reviews.

(Besides, BLM - SHHHH! - I'm trying to get us 10 provider-judges you and I can bang at a good rate...lol. Sheesh! Forrest from the trees, Man! Nobody is knocking your "style" or preferences).
You're mixing reviewing what's offered to localized menu. It's not the same. Customer feedback, isn't them reviewing the customer.

McDonald's does not review its customers. What they do do (heh) is employ customers, known as secret shoppers, to review them, which they review. I have intimate knowledge of this area fwiw.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:25 AM   #11
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
You're mixing reviewing what's offered to localized menu. It's not the same. Customer feedback, isn't them reviewing the customer.

McDonald's does not review its customers. What they do do (heh) is employ customers, known as secret shoppers, to review them, which they review. I have intimate knowledge of this area fwiw.
I'm not trying to be offensive. You're wrong.
We're discussing demographic research and its influence on a menu (client review in macro)- don't look foolish here by pointing out you don't comprehend business. Were discussing focus groups on the grass-roots level, and its impact on business offerings (client review in micro)... Seriously FID, many people here are educated enough to know you're wrong.

Yes - (here you go) - McDonald's is not reviewing providers and hobbyists here on Eccie. McDonald's does not have a board that they review "John Smith" and what he ate Thursday.

There - feel better? We all understand that you have no capacity for extrapolation.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:50 AM   #12
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

It's pretty simple, no need for extrapolation: McDonald's doesn't review its customers. Focus groups and market research, aka customer feedback, isn't a review of the customer. You're mixing terms or, as you put it, extrapolate them beyond their meanings to mean something else (see: your "define" skit).

Pretty sure I never said McDonald's reviews anything Eccie related. That's pretty dumb.

Follow up edit: why do you italicize things? Is that your inner scribbler coming out?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:40 PM   #13
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I find hobby scales have not been calibrated very regularly since most often a girl weighs at least 25 pounds more than she advertises.
That's a whole other subject that will never be discussed out in the open, most guys here are scared what providers think of them lol

To get back on the subject, I go into my sessions with a positive vibe and usually know what to expect thanks to reviews, comments and pics, I'm not this "savage guy" that some ladies here think I am lol

I kinda figured after thinking about it, I'm a pse client and scribe is a romantic gfe client, maybe there should be a scale on that.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #14
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
That's a whole other subject that will never be discussed out in the open, most guys here are scared what providers think of them lol

To get back on the subject, I go into my sessions with a positive vibe and usually know what to expect thanks to reviews, comments and pics, I'm not this "savage guy" that some ladies here think I am lol

I kinda figured after thinking about it, I'm a pse client and scribe is a romantic gfe client, maybe there should be a scale on that.
+1 (simple explanation)
Old 02-12-2017, 01:02 PM   #15
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
It's pretty simple, no need for extrapolation: McDonald's doesn't review its customers. Focus groups and market research, aka customer feedback, isn't a review of the customer. You're mixing terms or, as you put it, extrapolate them beyond their meanings to mean something else (see: your "define" skit).

Pretty sure I never said McDonald's reviews anything Eccie related. That's pretty dumb.

Follow up edit: why do you italicize things? Is that your inner scribbler coming out?
FID - define: "Review"?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women