Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2016, 06:25 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Top 50 Most Decorated Republican National Security Officials:" Trump “would be the most reckless President in American history”

wowzers

Dozens of the Republican Party’s most experienced national security officials will not vote for GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, they wrote in an open letter released Monday.

Quote:
“We are convinced that [Trump] would be a dangerous President and would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being,”
said the former officials, many of whom held top positions in the George W. Bush administration.

Quote:
“Most fundamentally, Mr. Trump lacks the character, values, and experience to be President,” they added. “He weakens U.S. moral authority as the leader of the free world. He appears to lack basic knowledge about and belief in the U.S. Constitution, U.S. laws, and U.S. institutions, including religious tolerance, freedom of the press, and an independent judiciary.”

Signers include some of the best known intelligence, defense and security experts of the past two decades: Michael V. Hayden, the former director of both the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency; Michael Chertoff and Tom Ridge, both of whom served as secretaries of Homeland Security during the Bush administration; Dov Zakheim, a former under secretary of defense; John D. Negroponte, a deputy secretary of state and a former director of national intelligence; Eric Edelman, a top national security adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney; and Robert Zoellick, a former deputy secretary of state, United States trade rep and president of the World Bank.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0aae2a5a0ba36
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:43 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There are a couple names on there that I think would be outstanding candidates themselves. But no indication that they are interested in the cesspool that campaigning has become.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:53 PM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Ka-Ching
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:53 PM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

"They are convinced that Trump would be a dangerous President and would put at risk our country's national security and well being"
Everyone on that list has contributed to this to one extent or another, especially Bush and Cheney. So Donald Trump is not of any higher risk than what they were. I think what worries these idiots the most is Trump revealing information that they never intended for any of us to know.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:58 PM   #5
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo...
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:00 PM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
"They are convinced that Trump would be a dangerous President and would put at risk our country's national security and well being"
Everyone on that list has contributed to this to one extent or another, especially Bush and Cheney. So Donald Trump is not of any higher risk than what they were. I think what worries these idiots the most is Trump revealing information that they never intended for any of us to know.

Jim

Listen to yourself...you sound like a sad broken record. You are a classic example of what I was mentioning earlier about how people will purposely double down on stupidity in the face of indisputable and overwhelming evidence. Neither you nor Trump are even remotely as qualified as these gentlemen to speak on what's best for this country. It's not what you want to hear but these men represent everything you've ever believed in and it's just beyond STUPID for you to double down on your ignorance. Listen to these generals, commanders, and experts they know what their talking about. :-)
Old 08-08-2016, 07:12 PM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Neither you nor Trump are even remotely as qualified as these gentlemen to speak on what's best for this country.... Listen to these generals, commanders, and experts they know what their (sic) talking about.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:19 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Not exactly the same thing.

In fact, in many ways the exact opposite.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:22 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim
I agree. Many on that list are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

In short, they are all part of the "establishment" that the American people are tired of.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Listen to yourself...you sound like a sad broken record. You are a classic example of what I was mentioning earlier about how people will purposely double down on stupidity in the face of indisputable and overwhelming evidence. Neither you nor Trump are even remotely as qualified as these gentlemen to speak on what's best for this country. It's not what you want to hear but these men represent everything you've ever believed in and it's just beyond STUPID for you to double down on your ignorance. Listen to these generals, commanders, and experts they know what their talking about. :-)
They aren't qualified to tell me a dam thing. If they were so fucking righteous as you think they are this country wouldn't be in the throws that it's in now. Incidents like 9-11, Boston Bombing and the array of mass shootings would never have taken place. So their track record doesn't convince me of anything. So if they aren't voting for Donald Trump, I would rather do the opposite.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:30 PM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I agree. Many on that list are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

In short, they are all part of the "establishment" that the American people are tired of.

This silliest most parroted rationale for doubling down on stupidity that I've ever heard. You guys opposed all things Obama and the obstructionist behavior of the Republicans bordered on Treason. So what in the fuck are you folks talking about with this "part of the establishment" bullshit. It simply makes no sense. You lost the election to Barry twice and then you resorted to destructive politics so the Republicans in Congress did exactly what their voters wanted. So again what in the fuck are you people talking about. Haha not part of the establishment
Old 08-08-2016, 07:40 PM   #12
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
They aren't qualified to tell me a dam thing. If they were so fucking righteous as you think they are this country wouldn't be in the throws that it's in now. Incidents like 9-11, Boston Bombing and the array of mass shootings would never have taken place. So their track record doesn't convince me of anything. So if they aren't voting for Donald Trump, I would rather do the opposite.

Jim

My goodness you're more delusional than I thought. 911 no one saw coming. It was a different era I don't even blame Bush for that miscalculation. It was totally a unprecedented and original act of evil. As for your views on the other bombings and mass shootings it shows you're totally disconnected from reality. Why? Because we live in a free society and no one will ever be able to stop individual acts of terror as long as we live under the US Constitution. For as old as you portray it's disappointing to see someone like you dispaying this level of ignorance. However, I know why you're doing it as I said before the hardest thing in the world is for people to admit they're wrong in their beliefs. In you Trump supporters case you folks have no shame in abandoning your principals for this guy. LOL
Old 08-08-2016, 07:46 PM   #13
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Not exactly the same thing.

In fact, in many ways the exact opposite.
Meaning?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:50 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim
And that post sums up the TrumpNuts. Instead of focusing on the true issues we as a country have ignored for years and decades (for example--not the only issue: How many terror attacks are we willing to absorb for privacy?)

But to the simple minded, 9-11, Boston, etc., were "preventable". If it is so obvious, please enlighten us how that would have been accomplished? In a way that doesn't trash the Constitution while you are at it of course. How many do we declare guilty until proven innocent? How many searches without probably cause? How many "lets eavesdrop on everyone and see what we find"? How many mandatory identification cards and yellow crescents on the clothes in place of the yellow Star of David?

People want simple answers to difficult problems. And when they can't find simple answers (at least ones that don't turn us into a fascist state) they turn next to the idiot who yells and rants and proposes ridiculously simplistic non-answers.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:53 PM   #15
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
And that post sums up the TrumpNuts. Instead of focusing on the true issues we as a country have ignored for years and decades (for example--not the only issue: How many terror attacks are we willing to absorb for privacy?)

But to the simple minded, 9-11, Boston, etc., were "preventable". If it is so obvious, please enlighten us how that would have been accomplished? In a way that doesn't trash the Constitution while you are at it of course. How many do we declare guilty until proven innocent? How many searches without probably cause? How many "lets eavesdrop on everyone and see what we find"? How many mandatory identification cards and yellow crescents on the clothes in place of the yellow Star of David?

People want simple answers to difficult problems. And when they can't find simple answers (at least ones that don't turn us into a fascist state) they turn next to the idiot who yells and rants and proposes ridiculously simplistic non-answers.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Especially your last paragraph

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women