Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default PROVIDER FLAMES AND RANTS

The need to be heard and understood is powerful, especially when you are upset. Luckily on ECCIE, they have seen fit to provide each gender a place to do that which is somewhat safe and private.

While I would never presume to advise ladies on their business model, it feel it should be restated a few times until it becomes a mantra:

"EVERYTHING YOU POST IN COED IS AN AD."

It isn't that you don't have a right to express yourself, it is just that you might want to pause and think through what the long term effect of that public release of steam will be--it might not fade into vapor as quickly as you will later hope.

Look at it this way. . .

Gents, especially those with wives or SOs hobby for a good reason.

Ladies, if you are tempted to bash and slash on the board you might first need some insight as to why men hobby. Let's ask Walter. Just click on his picture below and he will talk to you:

So after watching the video, do you understand why that little public catharsis might cost you a few bucks down the road?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
DreamWeaver69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Now that's funny, I don't who you are!
DreamWeaver69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #3
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Well, a provider should have the opportunity to speak her mind on any topic she feels is appropriate, especially if she disagrees with a review. On the other hand, what is important is how she says what she has to say. I think a well thought out rebuttal to a negative review that has been written by a moron in a misogynistic and crude way would be helpful. A rant written without thought would definitely be a negative. The bottom line is that you can get away with saying anything if what you say is well thought out, logical and well written. If it's hasily written while a person is pissed off, it doesn't matter whether the person is right or wrong. The message will be disregarded as drama.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:19 AM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Walter reminds me why I've stayed happily single for over a decade now.

There is at least one provider in my life who I liked a lot, until her board persona took a turn for the worst, and she started doing an uncannily accurate impression of my first ex-wife. After she viciously went after another hobbyist in a public forum, I decided that I couldn't bring myself to visit her anymore.

I'd hate to tell her how many thousands of dollars she lost out on (for it was that long ago, in a galaxy far, far away), but it was a considerable sum.

Probably for the best that she did, though; I think I wound up using most of that money to pay a nice chunk of my daughter's college tuition.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post

"EVERYTHING YOU POST IN COED IS AN AD."
Thanks for the morning chuckle.

*Some* hobbyists might want to understand that what they post also gives the more thoughtful providers a very telling insight to their persona.

My cousin in Florida used to date a guy that had a brother that was a total douchebag. He was in his early 20's, very good looking, had money, drove a fab car, the whole deal. He and his little posse of equally douchebaggy friends would go on the prowl 4 or 5 times a week for pussy. Living in Miami Beach, he had his pick of sexy, beautiful girls.

His attitude was sooooooo disrespectful. Him and his little buddies referred to women-all women-as "cum catchers". I don't care how smart, how beautiful, how nice-behind their backs, these guys would joke about how easy it was to fuck them.

Seems like *some* gents, especially the older ones, who have a little money in their pocket and thus can have their pick of a bevy of beautiful, willing providers, well, it seems like they too have this disrespect and disregard of the women they are able to fuck. After all, these women don't matter to them. These women are just a bunch of "cum catchers" and thus their health doesn't really matter..after all, the health risks are extremely low for the men, as opposed to the risks for the women being, er, higher....

They seem to go way out on a limb to convince women that it's OK sweety, you probably won't get anything, and hey, I have lotsa $$$ in my pocket and I really really really want you to do this sexual act that might be a tad dangerous, but hey we only live once sweety, right?

Like I said, I really don't give a flying fuck about what anyone else does BCD. But some of you providers might want to re-evaluate the risks you are taking with your life.

Like another provider said.."All money isn't good money"

Before you start the expected flaming, I am not directing this post at anyone in particular so please don't think I am.

I'm just giving my opinion and contributing to a very lively discussion. I love that all of us can post our thoughts and opinions. Now can we just build a campfire and join hands and sing Cum-By-Ya??
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #6
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
...I'm just giving my opinion and contributing...
You're contributing nothing to this thread, dear.

It's not about your cousin or her boyfriend or his scummy brother. You've hijacked this man's thread -- one he started to end your hijack of a previous thread -- and you're singing your one old song.

What's the matter with you?
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
*Some* hobbyists might want to understand that what they post also gives the more thoughtful providers a very telling insight to their persona.
Certainly.

I have wonderful business relationships with a couple providers who are charmed by my board persona, and who contacted me backchannel to get to know me better before we ever met (those backchannel conversations led to my traveling a ways to see them). And I have reason to believe there's at least one provider who would (I hope kindly) refuse to see me if I asked because my board persona irritates the hell out of her (and I can understand why it would).

So I've seen it work both ways.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:11 AM   #8
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Of COURSE, we are all judged by what we post, hobbyist and provider alike. So taking care in what you write and how you write it makes all sorts of sense. That said, writing is a talent. Some of us are doubtless much better than others at being able to convey in print what we would convey in person. I'll bet all of us with any expereince in this hobby world have met people in person who were significantly different from the impression we'd formed of them from their posts. But I would have to say that most of the time my impressions are confirmed in person, at least in general terms. For that reason, the number of real disappointments I've had in sessions has been very small as a proportion of the overall total.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
You're contributing nothing to this thread, dear.

It's not about your cousin or her boyfriend or his scummy brother. You've hijacked this man's thread -- one he started to end your hijack of a previous thread -- and you're singing your one old song.

What's the matter with you?
LOL You're going to have to do better than that, dear.

Have a wonderful Friday. Love and Kisses, Heather
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
LOL...Have a wonderful Friday. Love and Kisses, Heather
Thank you so much for the sweet wishes.

My intent was to point out your boorish behavior and solicit your answer as to why you are hijacking threads to rub your sore spot. How might I have done that better?
jfred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women