Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default How to Defend Yourself Against People Like Me

DHS has sponsored a video warning people about conspiracy theorists. I'm surprised they caught me in action. My god! They ARE everywhere!!!!!

http://truththeory.com/2012/03/17/pu...racy-theorist/

In less than two minutes, you can learn a lot!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Pepper spray usually works.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Watch the video, it will really help.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Facts always work.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Facts always work.
Unless you're arguing with a liberal. You can never reason someone out of something they weren't reasoned into.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

facts are kryptonite for either side

based on my personal experience, right wingers are the only ones stupid enough to mount endless defenses against them
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
facts are kryptonite for either side

based on my personal experience, right wingers are the only ones stupid enough to mount endless defenses against them
If facts always worked the world would be a paradise. David Horowitz, one of my favorite writers, once wrote that "a lie believed with passion is a force too powerful for truth to defeat".

That's what makes liberalism so intractable; it's based on lies, but they're lies believed with passion.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If facts always worked the world would be a paradise. David Horowitz, one of my favorite writers, once wrote that "a lie believed with passion is a force too powerful for truth to defeat".

That's what makes liberalism so intractable; it's based on lies, but they're lies believed with passion.

thats your passionate belief
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #9
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
thats your passionate belief
In theory, if emotion clouds reason, it's impossible for anyone to ever know with certainty that they're right about anything. David Horowitz himself was a communist until he was about forty and then he did a complete 180 and became a Reagan Republican, and Horowitz is scary smart.

It's like when extremely intelligent people convert to a bizarre cult religion. They have the intelligence to the see the preposterous nature of the belief system but are unable to because they are blinded by emotion.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Geez, guys. Watch the video. It's funny. That's all.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

oddly enough I didnt think of you when the boys were playing cornhole

IB and whirlie on the other hand ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #12
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Geez, guys. Watch the video. It's funny. That's all.
It is a funny video. It's hard to believe there really is real game called cornhole. I have a feeling the game got named before the word took on its more common meaning. It might be tough to market the game. I'd hate to have to write the advertising campaign.

I just can just see the TV commercial; a young boy tells his mom he's spent the afternoon playing cornhole with uncle Bob and it was lots of fun!
Old 03-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #13
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Nobody in here lies (COG's suggestions that he was twice on the verge of getting a life and not posting quite so often being the obvious exceptions).

The difference in the two sides is that conservatives tend to base their positions on the fact(s) that support their positions. Liberals base their positions on the cumulative weight of all the facts.

If i had a dime for every time i got into an argument with someone using point after point after point after point with them, to only have them rebut me continuously with the one singular point they'd make over and over again...
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
facts are kryptonite for either sideCBJ7 is plagiarizing.

You are one seriously funny fuck. You're so stupid, you quote people you berate as stupid; thus showing you lack the intellect to be clever and original on your own. See @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2292859&postcou nt=20

Hence, your aspirations betray your true intellectual inferiority.

CBJ7, you do not use facts, and you time and again deny them when they are shoved in your face. You, and the other Kool Aid drinking libs in this forum stick your pea-brained heads up your asses the way an ostrich puts its head in the sand and hides from reality.

oddly enough I didnt think of you when the boys were playing cornhole

IB and whirlie on the other hand ...

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Nobody in here lies (COG's suggestions that he was twice on the verge of getting a life and not posting quite so often being the obvious exceptions).

The difference in the two sides is that conservatives tend to base their positions on the fact(s) that support their positions. Liberals base their positions on the cumulative weight of all the facts.
Cumulative weight of unadulterated bullshit. Liberals in this forum use 'factual' sources, like citing witches, para-normals and 'green-weenies'. Liberals in this forum have posted sites that are completely irrelevant to the argument they are making. Liberals in this forum have posted stories that are nothing more than bogus bullshit.

If i had a dime for every time i got into an argument with someone using point after point after point after point with them, to only have them rebut me continuously with the one singular point they'd make over and over again... That is because you squirm and equivocate like a worm on a hook. Sometimes the worm has to be barbed two or three times to hold him in place.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women