Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default billyhunter09 See at your own risk

billyhunter09 on ECCIE/billyazzhunter on P411

Has several OK's P411/ a few reviews on Eccie/VH Clear/ He has seen several "well-known" providers.

I spent an hour and 35 minutes with this man and he obviously "forgot" to compensate me for my time. Numerous attempts to allow him to take care of this matter over the past week have been unsuccessful.

AA Male/ mid 30's age/drives a newer Light Blue sedan (I DO HAVE THE TAG INFO).

Phone number (google) 214-843-13** (Edited. Please do not post such specific phone information in the future - Staff)

I'm sure I will get this question.....

I don't, nor will I ever ask a client to pay upfront. I still do not believe this is a reason to not pay.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
missblue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129262
My ECCIE Reviews

He is a ass for not keeping his end of the deal, but sweetie ALWAYS pay before play. If you put yourself in the position to be screwed, then eventually you will be. Most hobbiest are not out to scam or short anyone, then you have those that are on the lookout for the ones that give them the opportunity to. ALWAYS think smart and look out for you first. If they don't want to pay before they play then they don't want to play with you.
Just my $0.02
missblue is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The only thought I can come up with for a guy not paying up front is if he is visitng a complete unknown. BP girls for example. No reviews, no intel of any kind. Of course, if hes willing to take the risk of a complete unknown he should be ready to loose his money going in.

I can think of no reason to not pay an established provider up front. Gets it out of the way so not even a thought even more. One less distraction. Get your money up front.

I did forget to pay up front one time. But, in my defense, she did attack me and ripped my clothes off when I walked in the door. Thank goodness I did not have to pee!

Sorry you had a bad experience.

Oh, if you booked through P411, be sure to let Gina know. She can at least close his account if he does not make good.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Sorry that happened to you. It's that type of behavior that make us hobbyist look bad.
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
Lunytunz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Alaine is a very classy, honest, reliable courtesan that provides excellent service. She does not deserve to treated as anything less. Gentlemen do not "forget" to provide donations. This is a case of thievery and should be dealt with as such. Hopefully external pressure will be applied to encourage this fella to make things right. Alaine, sorry this occurred and I hope you are remunerated quickly.
Lunytunz is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post

I don't, nor will I ever ask a client to pay upfront. I still do not believe this is a reason to not pay.
alaine, on behalf of the Gentlemen that numerous providers put their trust in and conduct the business side of the Hobby the way you did with 'Mr. Hustler', I am sorry this has happened to you. I have seen several providers on first visits where the 'Gifts' were not given till the end of the session and it has always been a very welcomed touch of trust and professionalism. Seeing a new provider for the first time can be tense due to LE concerns (if providers don't think we have them, think again) and when a provider doesn't bring up fees or 'show me the gifts' before the BCD fun begins, well, it earns major points with me !

You have given 'Mr. Hustler' a few days to make it right. He hasn't and deserves to be called out for taking advantage of you. I hope the good Gentlemen on this board will recognize the good you did, will call you up, and you make many times the amount you lost from 'Mr. Hustler'.

Keep being you alaine, I have always appreciated your type of professionalism, but never expect it from a lady in your position. I am so sorry a 'douchebag' violated your trust...Every dog has his day and his is just around the corner!

The Passionate ManSlut

P.S. This should be, in my opinion, a textbook example of calling out a 'douchebag'. No vindictive, drama, misspelled laiden rant.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #7
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Our policy is that it's the provider responsibility to get paid in full up front. Confusion and miscommunication is all too common.

IE:

Providers story: "I know he booked an hour, but I got there and then we talked about him for an hour, and then we played for an hour..... so now he owes me for TWO hours!!!"

Clients story: "I booked an hour, but she yammered my ear off about her problems for an hour and then we played for an hour, and now she expects to be pay for TWO hours??? wtf???"

The above is simply an example, and not indicative of what happened in this case. I haven't heard both sides of the story yet, but in this case the client was on a 6 month trial membership and has been revoked (at least for now) because we have zero tolerance with trial memberships.

With a regular membership, any disputes of this nature that arise will be noted and carefully looked at, but chances are slim that we will get involved if the provider didn't do her own due diligence in making sure she got paid, in full, up front.We weren't there, we don't know what happened, and we don't get in the middle of something that could have been easily prevented had the provider bothered to get paid up front.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

gina, thx for clarifying your position on matters such as this!!

just wish i could have dropped by and visited w/ you and the staff when i was in toronto recently :^) i did wave to all points when i was at the pier downtown.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #9
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Pay up. No excuses

Alaine
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #10
yourself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Alane, I do sympathize with you and hope you work it out

(note to self, Alane writes down plate numbers to get RLI)
yourself is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for letting us know.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:23 AM   #12
Genosha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
Alane, I do sympathize with you and hope you work it out

(note to self, Alane writes down plate numbers to get RLI)
+1...expedited track to the DNS list. Didn't another girl recently mention that she does this as well? I hope this isn't common.
Genosha is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women