Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2017, 10:03 AM   #1
Venusmotivation
Registered Member

Default Starting out

Hey guys im a brand new hobbyist. If anyone could give me some advice on how to do this the safest way I will truly appreciate it.
Thanks
Venusmotivation is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:18 AM   #2
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Always pay the lady.
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:41 AM   #3
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venusmotivation View Post
Hey guys im a brand new hobbyist. If anyone could give me some advice on how to do this the safest way I will truly appreciate it.
Thanks
Best advice I ever got:

"DONT DO IT!! IT'S ILLEGAL"

But I never followed.

Plenty of info, educate yourself first, and good luck.
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:51 AM   #4
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

"Safest" from what? What risks are you trying to mitigate?

Legal risk -- the risk that you will be arrested?
Financial risk -- the risk that you will be relieved of your money and receive little to none of the type of companionship you expected?
Physical risk -- the risk that you'll be assaulted by her or her her friends?
Medical risk -- the risk that you'll catch a disease?
Paternity risk -- the risk of fathering a child?
Emotional risk -- the risk that you'll develop a significantly greater-than-is-healthy emotional attachment?
Risk of being blackmaled (should we now start calling if "person of color personed?")
Reputational risk -- the risk that your secret may become known in your real world?
Marital risk -- the risk your wife finds out?

Playing safe requires mitigation of all these risks. What are you concerned about?

Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 12:12 PM   #5
Venusmotivation
Registered Member

Mainly legal risk
Old 08-03-2017, 12:15 PM   #6
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default READ EVERYTHING

Security issues link
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1919524

There are 2 or 3 links at the top of every main thread called stickys because they are always there for members that need to know information. READ EVERYTHING.

Learn your Acronyms
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

Get PA access:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24103

https://www.preferred411.com

BE A GENTLEMAN.

CG
Copierguy0 is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 01:01 PM   #7
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Mainly legal risk
Read this forum.

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Deal with established providers. That doesn't necessarily restrict you to ECCIE or P411 providers, though that's good advice. There are many providers who advertise on Backpage (massage and women seeking men) who have been around for a long time and who aren't members of either of the former two sites.

Some providers are newbie-friendly. Others require references or some way to screen you. If you are uncomfortable with providing the information she is requesting for screening, move on. If she means that much to you, you can return when you have built up a few references.

Here's one idea that might benefit you: Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP. The idea is that, whatever screening they do, it's probably different for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off.

Remember that, if you've read reviews, you know a lot more about her than she does about you. So while your apprehension level may be pretty low, she's still likely to have her guard up until she figures out that you're not a threat (legal, physical, or financial) to her.

Read the relevant section of the Texas Penal Code regarding prostitution. Realize that it's pretty hard to make a prostitution case against a client UNLESS he says or does something stupid. So don't say or do anything stupid.

IN GENERAL, since prostitution is a Class B misdemeanor, law enforcement typically doesn't devote a lot of effort to it. Things that increase the likelihood of LE's attention: two things that we can't talk about here, streetwalkers, pimps, and complaints from neighbors, whether they are other guests at a hotel, commercial neighbors, or in nearby houses or apartments.

Bottom line: There is some legal risk in the hobby, but, unless you're choosing to spend time with some really bad people, as long as you're not looking for love in all the (literally) wrong places, as long as you don't say something stupid, your risk as a client is pretty low.

Below the bottom line: You have to do your own risk assessment.

Caveat: I'm not a lawyer, just someone who's been doing this for a long time,
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 01:31 PM   #8
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Then when your done reading all that, READ THIS

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2108539

CG
Copierguy0 is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 05:31 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Mainly legal risk

Learn how to run fast.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 05:51 PM   #10
Venusmotivation
Registered Member

Thank you for the information
Old 08-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #11
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Wash your ass. Very well.
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:12 AM   #12
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Learn how to run fast.
When the pimp comes out the shower pointing the bang at you or they catch you as you almost make it into your car and demand more money from the atm. Welcome to the hobby
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #13
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Shave your balls and wash your ass. Only see reviewed independent ladies. Get P411. Have fun!
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:33 PM   #14
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

You have gotten a LOT of good advice.

When I first entered the hobby a good 15 years ago, I read as much as I could, and sent messages to people that had been around a while to clarify questions I had on topics I wasn't so sure about.

As far as safety, I always suggest P411. I do know some girls who are members here that don't post much here, but post on back page, and who are also on P411. The one I'm talking about is a "seasoned" girl, or a girl who has been around many years and knows what she is doing.

Sticking with girls in the 30-40 year old age bracket when you first start out is a safer bet of having a better experience for your first time. You have a more relaxing time for a first time nervous hobbiest. Be sure to let them know it is your first time, without too much discussion beforehand about specifics of what you are looking for. (You can talk about that once you meet) I'd give yourself at least an hour for a first time visit, and not haggle over the price. It should be worth your while.

Another good reason to go with a seasoned lady, is that you should get a good established reference out of it, which will give you a better start in the hobby as well.

Best of luck!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:43 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I was advised to be nice to the newbie ... they are so cute like baby seals ... you just want to club them ...

The Search tab is your only friend in the hobby. All of your hobby questions can be answered by reading. If you are too lazy, dumb, retarded to read and do research then all of the nightmares you will endure are on you and you alone.

Read the linck: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1339214

Damn, I do love clubbing those baby seals.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women