Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2017, 02:54 PM   #1
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm I outdated or is this just new slang I'm just hearing about? "Untranslated GFE"

A coworker sent me a text today to ask if I new what "untranslated GFE" meant.
I asked my SO if he has heard of it (as he used to hobby) and neither one of us knew what it was.

I thought at first it meant standard GFE without greek maybe? Good educated guess.

Well, turns out friends, that this is another meaning for BBFS.

Is this new slang? Has it been around a while and is just now getting more popular?

I'm really shocked at the number of guys who request bbfs knowing how dangerous it is.

I just want to get the word out there that this might be another way of guys asking for it.

Hobby safely!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 02:57 PM   #2
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Been around since 2013 according to Google. "Untranslated" = without condom.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 02:58 PM   #3
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I feel ignorant.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:04 PM   #4
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Here in Denver we have Translated French (TF) and Untranslated French (UTF) as more discreet euphemisms for CBJ/BBBJ. So while I have never heard of Untranslated GFE I immediately assumed it was BBFS.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:15 PM   #5
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Also... Have you and this coworker talked about anything that would warrant them to ask you about this? Seems SUPER random to just have some coworker ask about a term like that.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:17 PM   #6
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Another lady I work with got the guy screened. He had reviews and then I guess before coming he asked about the untranslated thing.
Between the three of us ladies we hadn't heard of it.
She didn't see him.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:25 PM   #7
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Oh, by "work" you mean providing. Thought you meant a non-hobby type of work.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:36 PM   #8
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I hadn't heard "untranslated" as a hobby term in years. But, yeah, untranslated anything means sans condom.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:37 PM   #9
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
A coworker sent me a text today to ask if I new what "untranslated GFE" meant.
I asked my SO if he has heard of it (as he used to hobby) and neither one of us knew what it was.

I thought at first it meant standard GFE without greek maybe? Good educated guess.

Well, turns out friends, that this is another meaning for BBFS.

Is this new slang? Has it been around a while and is just now getting more popular?

I'm really shocked at the number of guys who request bbfs knowing how dangerous it is.

I just want to get the word out there that this might be another way of guys asking for it.

Hobby safely!
I heard of it to Angie, and it's been around for a lil while. Although I respect your post and all that you said, you should of have just made this post in the powder room on you ladies side. Now all the guys that do request BBFS will see this and get creative and just come up with a new name for it.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:51 PM   #10
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

It makes no sense to come up with a code word that the provider won't understand. He clearly wanted to verify a level of service and was willing to risk being blackballed. Let's not pretend this is a big deal or even unusual.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:07 PM   #11
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really felt dumb having to ask what it was, but was glad to know. I don't want any misinterpretation on either side. It's no fun when your not on the same page.

I am sure he was glad I cancelled when it's just not something I will offer. He saved money and I didn't get put into an uncomfortable situation. At least we know what it means now 😂😂😂.

Casey
casey_carlin is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:16 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

BBCR requires no translation ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:20 PM   #13
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey_carlin View Post
I really felt dumb having to ask what it was, but was glad to know. I don't want any misinterpretation on either side. It's no fun when your not on the same page.

I am sure he was glad I cancelled when it's just not something I will offer. He saved money and I didn't get put into an uncomfortable situation. At least we know what it means now 😂😂😂.

Casey
Smart girl
Old 06-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I feel refreshingly innocent right now.. I never heard of it, and didn't guess when I saw the question asked.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 06:42 PM   #15
suiram77
Valued Poster

There is a lot of new sayings and abbreviations out there now, especially with the teens. I don't have any kids, but I have nephews and nieces. I was at my brother house in Atlanta 3 months ago and his son my nephew was on the phone talking to his friend, and he was saying, are them hoes going to be there tonight? I'm trying to cook their ass tonight. He said to his friend you know we can straight bake they ass, they ain't nothing but freaks anyway.

When he got off the phone I told him to come here, I said hey what does cook and bake mean he said laughing and smiling, it mean giving it to a chick straight raw. I said with no condom, he said yes sir and I said what the fuck.

This may not be any words amongst us adults yet, but it's mostly definitely coming soon lol SMDH. I didn't know what the hell cook and bake mean, I personally never heard of it. it's very hard to keep up with the teens new text limbo and abbreviations.

I looked at his phone after that conversation and I saw DTF which I know what that mean, but then he had DTSD, so I ask what that mean, being 17 he laughed again and said unk (short for uncle ) you don't know what that mean, nope why do you think I'm asking you I said. He said it means, down to suck dick. Wow!!!!

I said that's how you all just come out and say it now, and his smart ass said yep, it saves us a lot of time lmao wtf. My brother told me they do all that shit to throw their parents off from knowing what they are really talking about with there friends. I most definitely can see how a new provider or most women wouldn't know what some of this shit means. Ladies if it doesn't sound right and you don't know what the fuck he is talking about, just yell out oh yeah I only do CFS, that will get his ass lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women