Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2015, 08:34 PM   #1
Uncle Roy ATX
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default GFE Vibe

Anyone had any experience with girls using this site. got uunsolicited text asking if i wanted to meet. number looks familiar but i cant put my finger on it. asker where i might have found her ad and all she will provide is gfe vibe.
Uncle Roy ATX is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:36 AM   #2
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have before, but that's normally with a provider I've established a rapport with. I've had one that would just send pictures from her website and that never done anything for me because 1. I've already seen them 2. Seems like advertising and not personal. But generally I like it if I contact her and not the other way around.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 01:07 PM   #3
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I never contact a client first. Under any circumstances. He has my number, if he misses me he can use it. The other way around is just a violation of privacy IMO. I mean, some of you are married.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:15 PM   #4
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Maybe I'm strange?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
I never contact a client first. Under any circumstances. He has my number, if he misses me he can use it. The other way around is just a violation of privacy IMO. I mean, some of you are married.
I agree with you Anita concerning calling and sending personnel texts as kind of an invasion of privacy (unless agreed on ahead). However, I think it would be great if ladies send out flirts of interest as a PM on this site. I don't know any guys that wouldn't like a flirt once in a while. Why make us do all the scary stuff????
I put this out in my local area, got taken up on it, ended up having a blast with a lady I might not have met. I've heard ladies thing that would be a little slutty. Really, here? Anyone can do this intro in the posts, but to have a message waiting when we sign on is just...........interesting? Just being a guy. :-)
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:42 PM   #5
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's totally inappropriate to text someone whenever you feel like it.. Unless, as others have stated earlier, it has been agreed on & it is OK to do so. I will check in & say hello to some of my clients every once in a while, because we have agreed it is OK to communicate that way..

I know a majority of guys I see have SO's & can get in trouble for getting random texts especially after hours.. Definitely a NO!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:08 PM   #6
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I don't mind when a provider sends me a random sexy text or just a friendly text saying hello I'd love to see you, kiss you, suck you, fuck you again....makes me "feel" like they care about me...I know it's all about the $ but oh well...plus I'm single so no worries about an SO....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:55 PM   #7
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
I don't mind when a provider sends me a random sexy text or just a friendly text saying hello I'd love to see you, kiss you, suck you, fuck you again....makes me "feel" like they care about me...I know it's all about the $ but oh well...plus I'm single so no worries about an SO....
I just might have to send you a random sexy text in that case
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women