Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Israel is under attack.

By their fruits you shall know them...

Leading from behind has borne bitter fruit. Muslim extremists are no longer afraid that the US will do anything other than a few drone strikes on them. Given the mid east culture they can accept that like we accept being killed in a car accident. The left and the muslim extremists are feeling froggy. Israel is being attacked, civilians are being killed on both sides, and Obama goes on vacation again.

Like Nambla, Muslim extremists are the allies of the left in this country. They celebrate death or remain silent like on this site. They share the guilt but don't have the guts to speak up. Instead of stupid remarks (I know, it is a long shot for some of these idiots) how about some words that help?

and we know where SEE belongs. He criticizes Israel for trying to limit civilian casualites instead of Hamas for putting their rockets next to schools and hospitals. Blaming the victim again.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #2
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This isn't the first time or first administration under which Isreal has been the victim of missles dude. You need to stop trying to attack Obama at every turn.

Pray and calm down. It's being worked on.

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

KarlMarxRoxny is right, JD. We can't expect Obama to be any better or more attentive than any prior President. If other Presidents got away with it, then we have to give Obama a pass for his incompetence.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Israel won the six day war in 1967, and took over Gaza ...

that fucking Obama, why in the hell didnt he stop that JD?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #5
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
KarlMarxRoxny is right, JD. We can't expect Obama to be any better or more attentive than any prior President. If other Presidents got away with it, then we have to give Obama a pass for his incompetence.

Typical hater bullshit. Your libertarian guy would have solved the problem? Please.

Obama isn't finished yet. He has 4 more years to do better than the presidents before him.

He won re-election remember?

Old 11-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Israel won the six day war in 1967, and took over Gaza ...
... "occupied" ... as well as the Sinai Penninsula up to the canal and other Arab territory, because the Arabs were ganging up on them ... and going to "eliminate" them .. as in wipe them off the map.

... subsequently, the Israelis have backed out (withdrawn) with written agreements.

If the cartels in Mexico started lobbing missiles across our borders into Brownsville, McAllen, Laredo, etc., I suspect that the U.S. (not Obaminable, of course) would give the Mexican government about a day to shut it down (if that long) and then start pounding the shit out of the locations from which the missiles were being fired. Would there by "collateral damage" .... yes, if the cartels located launching sites on school grounds, next to day cares, and in residential neighborhoods.

But if one doesn't like Jewish people in the first place, then I can see how they wouldn't give a shit .... or if one didn't like folks who live in the Valley south of here, I can see why they wouldn't give a shit ... or dream up some lameass excuse like ...

it's the economic conditions that compel them to lob rockets into civilian populations!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:57 AM   #7
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Once Israel goes back to the agreed boarders set in the UN Charter and stop building settlements on land that isn't theirs, and stop placing restrictions on the Palestinians that isn't shown or talked about on TV. That will go a long way to a peaceful end to a conflict that never should have gotten started in the first place. The US position is one sided and all outside this country knows that the Israel lobby AIPAC controls the views of congress, in relation to support of Israel. It is clearly one sided and as a result of media manipulation in reporting of the facts on the ground in Israel, the Arab countries will never fully accept Israel's legitimacy. Not their right to exist.......Their re-living the horrors of Nazi Germany upon the Palestinians in much the same way was done to them prior to WWII.............This is a FACT............It amazes me how everything is so easily accepted in relations to Israel in the media.............it's almost suspect on it's face....unless you just enjoy being lied too...........I'm just saying...........let the hate begin.......
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Pray and calm down. It's being worked on.

See that guy on the right .... he's who I want watching my back ....

... as for the joke on the left ....

....I would want her out front so I could keep an eye on her. Remember Stevens?

Another photo op .... where was she when he came to the U.S.?
Old 11-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #9
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The way I see it, a small country with 8 million people continues to provoke and thumb their noses at the region they live in which has 350 million citizens who don't like them very much. It's like the skinniest scrawniest kid on the playground trying to bully the whole football team. I don't foresee a very good outcome for the scrawny kid.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #10
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Once Israel goes back to the agreed boarders set in the UN Charter and stop building settlements on land that isn't theirs, and stop placing restrictions on the Palestinians that isn't shown or talked about on TV. That will go a long way to a peaceful end to a conflict that never should have gotten started in the first place. The US position is one sided and all outside this country knows that the Israel lobby AIPAC controls the views of congress, in relation to support of Israel. It is clearly one sided and as a result of media manipulation in reporting of the facts on the ground in Israel, the Arab countries will never fully accept Israel's legitimacy. Not their right to exist.......Their re-living the horrors of Nazi Germany upon the Palestinians in much the same way was done to them prior to WWII.............This is a FACT............It amazes me how everything is so easily accepted in relations to Israel in the media.............it's almost suspect on it's face....unless you just enjoy being lied too...........I'm just saying...........let the hate begin.......
+1
Old 11-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #11
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Why should Israel be our problem? I say leave them to their own defenses and whoever has the bigger bomb should win.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
... the Arab countries will never fully accept Israel's legitimacy. Not their right to exist..........
See U.N. Resolution 181 (1947)
Establishing Palenstinian State and Jewish State

"Isreal's legitimacy" was determined by the community of Nations.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #13
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Conflict

That is a very short sighted view, Skylar.

Israel is our friend and our friend is surrounded by violent extremists.

A real friend does not abandon a friend when he's in trouble.

. . . I expect this flare up to be extinguished very soon before it ignites a much more serious conflict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Why should Israel be our problem? I say leave them to their own defenses and whoever has the bigger bomb should win.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
The way I see it, a small country with 8 million people continues to provoke and thumb their noses at the region they live in which has 350 million citizens who don't like them very much. It's like the skinniest scrawniest kid on the playground trying to bully the whole football team. I don't foresee a very good outcome for the scrawny kid.
If you mean the scrawny kid is Israel .. then ...

The last time the "football" team took on the kid.. the kid held his own.

I suppose this thread might look a little different for some, at least, if Mexico decided Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, and California ought to be returned to Mexico.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #15
CJOHN
BANNED

SEE THIS ISRAEL -> UK -> NOW THE US -> NEXT THE REST OF THE WORLD
way of life
CJOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women