Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default PRINCESS MICHELE...OUT OF TOUCH ROYALTY

Princess Michelle insists "we are in the mist of a huge recovery" going on in the economy.....................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............

What an out of touch primadona...........

Record unemployment
Record food stamps
Record gas prices
Record food prices
Record foreclosures
Record misery, chronic unemployment,

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mich...-huge-recovery
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Government housing does that to people.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

glass is 47% full...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

OUR AWFUL ECONOMY, IN ONE CHART

Michelle Obama says we are “in the midst of a huge recovery.” That claim is laughable to anyone who has lived through the last four years; this simple chart from the Senate Budget Committee highlights one of the central failings of Obamanomics: people are leaving the labor force faster than they are entering it. Since Obama became president ten times as many people have been added to the roster of thoe not in the labor force, than have been added to the labor force:

That record of futility can never have been approached in American history.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

So let me make sure i got this, you fucktards hate Obama so much...that now you gonna pick on his wife and use her as yet another excuse to hate on him all day? Is that the idea?

When that fuck-up Bush was president, I never attacked Laura, she was off limits.

It must be awful to walk around with all this Obama hatred all day and the need to spew venom at him all the time.

SMFH
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Deflecting, rather than addressing. Typical of KarlMarxRoxny.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
.... I never attacked Laura, she was off limits.
Wasn't anything to attack. Besides she loves the United States.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Michelle Obama says we are “in the midst of a huge recovery.”
When she say "we" she mean her and Obaminable. Dat what she mean.

But .... she don't know, cuz she ain't there wid dim ....

"....the percentage of adult African-Americans in poverty rose from 19.8 percent in 2007 to 23 percent in 2010, according to the Census Bureau. The percentage of African-American children in poverty rose from 34.5 percent to 39.1 percent in 2010. African-Americans’ formal unemployment rate jumped from 9 percent in June 2007 to 14.5 percent this August.

"And the reality is worse: The percentage of African-Americans in the workforce fell from 58.6 percent in June 2007, down to 52.8 percent in August 2012. Less than half of young African-American men have full-time jobs.

"The median wealth of African-American households has also shrunk dramatically, mostly because of the housing bubble created by the federal government’ effort in the 1990s and 2000s to boost home ownership among African-Americans.
In 2005, the median wealth of African-American households was $12,124. By 2009, it had plummeted to $5,677 — a 53 percent drop — according to a July 2011 report by the Pew Research Center."

October 2012.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/04/un...#ixzz29P2CAyXU

And before you cry-baby libs climb all over the source ...... have some of this:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...te_115655.html

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., the chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said last year, "If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House."

The problem to which Cleaver refers is black unemployment. At the beginning of the Obama administration, 12.7 percent of black adults seeking work were unemployed. Black unemployment is now 14.1 percent. Black teenage unemployment at the beginning of the Obama administration was 35.2 percent. Black teenage unemployment is now 37.9 percent.

"Last month, Cleaver said: "As the chair of the Black Caucus, I've got to tell you, we are always hesitant to criticize the President. With 14 percent (black) unemployment, if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House. ... The President knows we are going to act in deference to him in a way we wouldn't to someone white."

"A reporter asked Cleaver what would he say had Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, instead of Obama, been elected president. Cleaver admitted: "As much as I love Sen. Clinton, I would have been all over her on 14 percent unemployment for African-Americans. I would have said, 'My sister, I love you, but this has got to go.'"

The empty suit, empty chair, and empty head. That's his base folks.

Dumped them and abandoned them, just like he did the ambassador .. and

.. those folks in Chicago whose insulation he stripped and didn't replace.

Put someone in there that closes and finishes.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #9
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Deflecting, rather than addressing. Typical of KarlMarxRoxny.
I addressed the real reason for posting this thread, you failed to see that. Ms Obama is out there supporting her husband as any good wife would do, and you attack her for that cuz you hate him??? Classy.

You failed to see what I was really doing COG. Typical of you.

and I thought you were gonnna be a man and stop calling me out of my board name old man? Why would I expect that?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
OUR AWFUL ECONOMY, IN ONE CHART

Michelle Obama says we are “in the midst of a huge recovery.” That claim is laughable to anyone who has lived through the last four years; this simple chart from the Senate Budget Committee highlights one of the central failings of Obamanomics: people are leaving the labor force faster than they are entering it. Since Obama became president ten times as many people have been added to the roster of thoe not in the labor force, than have been added to the labor force:

That record of futility can never have been approached in American history.

Your source on this is Jeff Sessions' staff?.....I hate to quote Marshall but....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Laugh all you want; the facts are the facts......................
Old 10-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey Timmy! Make us all laugh. Prove the figures wrong. You're so smart, you must be able to do that! C'mon, Timmy!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
I addressed the real reason for posting this thread, you failed to see that. Ms Obama is out there supporting her husband as any good wife would do, and you attack her for that cuz you hate him??? Classy
I have seen a lot of pro and con threads on Obaminable ... in the last five or so years, and I have yet to see one that even suggested that the poster "hated" him.

But that is what you, and other blind followers of Obaminable do I guess, create drama and start the name calling .. e.g. "haters" ... to deflect the focus away from the empty suit and empty head who has done nothing to improve the economy situation in this country but piss off trillions of dollars to pull the "unemployment rate" down .3% in 3 and 1/2 years when more likely than not after the election the "low unemployment" will be adjusted back up to where it ought to be.

It's one thing for a wife (or a vice-president) to step out and support her husband (or his boss), but when they make ridiculous and non-sensical statements like she just did ... or Bidenoxious just did in the "debate" aka shoutdown-interruptess he just attended with Mr. Ryan ... it deserves a little extra attention than just a good ole ...

"isn't that sweet"!

I'm sorry she doesn't like the United States and has lived in this hell-hole for all her years .... but her darling groom has done little to nothing to improve things and has actually deeply wounded this country by padding his contributor's pockets with stimulus money and handing out exemptions from Obamacare mandates like candy.

So, if you don't want to hear the truth about "Michelle" then don't mention her name.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #14
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Markroxny on this.

The bashing of the First Lady in this and other threads is unhinged.

Michelle Obama hasn't done or said anything that other first ladies haven't already said or done.

All First Ladies get involved in some pet project or other, like combatting drug use, childhood education, fighting obesity, etc. Mostly it's just raising awareness - they have no actual power.

So what's the big deal with Michelle Obama?

And, really, did you actually expect Michelle Obama was going to criticize the job her husband is doing with the economy.

All the threads bashing the First Lady are tempests in a teapot that make her critics look small and nasty.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Your source on this is Jeff Sessions' staff?.....I hate to quote Marshall but....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
While you were writing on your Big Chief tablet you apparently overlooked the following:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...te_115655.html

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., the chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said last year, "If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House."

The problem to which Cleaver refers is black unemployment. At the beginning of the Obama administration, 12.7 percent of black adults seeking work were unemployed. Black unemployment is now 14.1 percent. Black teenage unemployment at the beginning of the Obama administration was 35.2 percent. Black teenage unemployment is now 37.9 percent.

"Last month, Cleaver said: "As the chair of the Black Caucus, I've got to tell you, we are always hesitant to criticize the President. With 14 percent (black) unemployment, if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House. ... The President knows we are going to act in deference to him in a way we wouldn't to someone white."

"A reporter asked Cleaver what would he say had Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, instead of Obama, been elected president. Cleaver admitted: "As much as I love Sen. Clinton, I would have been all over her on 14 percent unemployment for African-Americans. I would have said, 'My sister, I love you, but this has got to go.'"

I'll quote Rep. Cleaver, the "chair of the Black Caucus,"....!

Is that good enough?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women