Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Lack of intelligence community

So Joe Biden throws the intelligence community under the bus and then runs them over, backs up and runs them over again.

On 9/11 he claims that intelligence knows nothing about Libya yet he claims that we have enough intelligence from the same community to KNOW that Iran does not have a weapon that can be used for a nuclear bomb.
So which do we believe?
Is it that the intelligence community is so inept that they could not anticipate the actions of terrorists on 9/11 in Libya but know enough about Iran that we should feel just as safe as our ambassador that was killed by terrorists?

Three card Monte or the shell game or Joe Biden in a debate, all are games of trickery and deception. Just think, he is only a heartbeat away from being the commander-in-chief and the president.

Yeah I am convinced, but you know, even though I am legally blind, I can still see the deceit that was played out.

You know, he probably doesn't even know what he did.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

We have the same intelligence that had WMD'S in Iraq...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
We have the same intelligence that had WMD'S in Iraq...
they were there, just moved to Syria
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Iran has no weapon until the day they have a weapon then what will this White House do? We should find out shortly.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
they were there, just moved to Syria

Have another big sip of the tea,,,,
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Sh*t, I thought the "lack of intelligence community" thread was a TParrotriot-only support group so I thought I'd look in. What a disappointment.....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:45 AM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

So, which is it.
Do we have enough intelligence that we can trust
or
Is it the failure of the intelligence.
Biden blamed the intelligence for Libya
but
Trusts the intelligence on Iran.

mike makes a valid point in that the intelligence on the WMDs was not correct and so far off that even the Clintons believed there were WMDs.
So, which is it.
Is the intelligence so bad that it cannot be trusted?
We are told that it was protesters and they were not.
We are told Iran cannot make a bomb or have no weapon capable of delivering it.

If I recall, this is a people that have no issue with killing themselves in order to kill their enemy.
Only a very small number of terrorists that deliver the death live to tell about it.

The point is, Biden threw the intelligence community under the bus in one breath and then claims they know everything about Iran. Sounds questionable to me.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:09 AM   #8
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Now i understand, The White House did NOT know the danger level in Libya !
( The fuckin travel channel knows it dangerous there )
Why didnt anyone Tell ( Obama/Biden ) them, hey its fuckin dangerous in Libya and there might be some pissed off dudes that are going to try and kill some Americans and 9/11 looks like the perfect time..
Now everyone that really believes the Pres. and VP didnt know Libya was a tinder box jump on here and say it..... I fuckin dare ya....
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:21 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
Now i understand, The White House did NOT know the danger level in Libya !
( The fuckin travel channel knows it dangerous there )
Why didnt anyone Tell ( Obama/Biden ) them, hey its fuckin dangerous in Libya and there might be some pissed off dudes that are going to try and kill some Americans and 9/11 looks like the perfect time..
Now everyone that really believes the Pres. and VP didnt know Libya was a tinder box jump on here and say it..... I fuckin dare ya....
Any responsible executive would have inquired about the level of security after being briefed about the Islamist bombing of the consulate in Benghazi in June. But Odumbo and Joe the Clown have been too busy campaigning -- flying off to Las Vegas, Hollywood and such -- to attend trifling security briefings.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:31 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"We" had this same discussion post-original 911 and even had extensive publicized hearings on who knew what ... Most, if not all, of the defenders of Obaminable/Biden on this board were hammering Bush because the administration didn't connect the "dots" in the 8 months he was in office ... #1: This administration has had 3 3/4 years to "get up to speed" and #2: they didn't have to connect "dots" .... they just had to read MEMOES!!!!! ... from their GUYS ON THE GROUND!

And Obaminable gave Biden an A for his performance so he has embraced this stupidity.

Speaking of Syria and WMD's. Hasn't this administration "threatened" the current Syrian government about using WMD's on their own people? How does this administration know that Syria has WMD's ... gas for one? Where did Syria get the WMD's? How long has Syria had WMD's? How long has this adminstration known about the WMD's that Syria has? Where were the WMD's made and where have they been stored?

So, this administration has "intellignce" information about stockpiles of WMD's in Syria, but doesn't know that terrorists may make a 2nd/3rd attack on our facilities in Libya on "9-11 Day"?

And were these the same "intelligence" folks that reported it was a movie?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:36 AM   #11
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

The point is; the dumb ass wants you to believe they KNOW through INTELLIGENCE that Iran does not have a weapon that can deliver a nuclear explosion yet a few minutes before tells us that the INTELLIGENCE wasn't worth a shit and did not know a thing.
So, why should we believe that Iran has no nuclear capability just around the corner if the intelligence community cant even tell us to watch out for an attack on 9/11.

Now comes the question of what can we actually believe from our so called leaders.

Then again, it is Biden and they probably do not tell him very much in the first place.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #12
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
So, which is it.
Do we have enough intelligence that we can trust
or
Is it the failure of the intelligence.
Biden blamed the intelligence for Libya
but
Trusts the intelligence on Iran.

mike makes a valid point in that the intelligence on the WMDs was not correct and so far off that even the Clintons believed there were WMDs.
So, which is it.
Is the intelligence so bad that it cannot be trusted?
We are told that it was protesters and they were not.
We are told Iran cannot make a bomb or have no weapon capable of delivering it.

If I recall, this is a people that have no issue with killing themselves in order to kill their enemy.
Only a very small number of terrorists that deliver the death live to tell about it.

The point is, Biden threw the intelligence community under the bus in one breath and then claims they know everything about Iran. Sounds questionable to me.
We have to acknowledge that our ability to gather intelligence is imperfect. We have to err on the side of caution; that means we must assume Iran is close to going nuclear.

If Iran goes nuclear, it will be a disaster. We need to take the course of action that will minimize the chances of a third world war. In my opinion, preventing Iran from getting a nuclear devise, is the best way to prevent WWIII.

If Iran gets a nuclear bomb, they are likely to use it on Israel. If Iran nukes Israel, Israel will almost certainly strike back with a nuclear response. At that point, I think Russia, China, and America will get involved. The potential for escalation is obvious.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post

Do you want to go to war with Iran? If so just say so. Say that we should start a war in Iran to make sure they do not get a bomb. Just say it and quit beating around the bush. Say that you are willing to pay 8 dollars a gallon for gas and pay more in taxes to pay for the war. Just say so.

The fact of the matter is that everybody wants a nuke after we have shown that we will invade (Iraq) a country that does not do exactly as we say. The invasion of Iraq was so stupid on so many fronts. Yet you excuse the intelligence community on that one and Bush for giving Iran reason to hurry up their nuke program.

You excuse Israel killing scientists in Iran yet cry like a baby when our diplomaits are killed.

That is about as ignorant as it gets.

Any other questions you might have? Fire away.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:14 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

If Iran goes nuclear, it will be a disaster. We need to take the course of action that will minimize the chances of a third world war. In my opinion, preventing Iran from getting a nuclear devise, is the best way to prevent WWIII.

So we need to start WWIII tp prevent WWIII.

Brilliant.

Only the ignorant believe that Iran will nuke Israel should they obtain nukes.

You are proof positive.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Any responsible executive would have inquired about the level of security after being briefed about the Islamist bombing of the consulate in Benghazi in June. But Odumbo and Joe the Clown have been too busy campaigning -- flying off to Las Vegas, Hollywood and such -- to attend trifling security briefings.
It is called getting reelected. Jimmy Carter did as you say and was not reelected.

Kinda hard to fix the last thirty years of GOP fuck ups if you are not reelected.

More Americians die of snake bites in this country than were killed in Benghazi. Dying is part of life. Nobody was over there aganist their will. While tragic, it is nothing more that a political football at this point. Neither side cares about the dead like they pretend, they care about their side winning the election. If not , this would not be front and center.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women