Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60273
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
Emary Preston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 149220
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Affair?

Have you ever had one? How did it work out?

I have a friend that has never had one or ever wanted to. She is very conflicted because of the circumstances.

Advice or input would be nice?
Emary Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
sexaholic87
Gaining Momentum

I guess it depends on your definition of "work".

For a momentary instance of fun? Sure.

But I think, for the most part, affairs are never long term. It's just something different... a grass is greener sort of thing.

Just my opinion if course. But rarely do the participants in the affair end up together in my experience. People should probably try to fix their relationship, rather than look outside.
sexaholic87 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
thisguy23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emary Preston View Post

I have a friend that has never had one or ever wanted to. She is very conflicted because of the circumstances.

Advice or input would be nice?

Don't do it unless it is with you and you share the pics here.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
Emary Preston
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Really? That's it?

I need some damn details. What's the worst that can happen?
Old 08-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
what circumstances is she is that would make her conflicted, since you just stated that she has never wanted to?
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

the worst that could happen? divorce, alimony, child support, a life time of bitter resentment, lost friendships, estranged family members, etc etc...
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #7
sexaholic87
Gaining Momentum

Worse thing that can happen?

Two things:

One person ends up catching feelings, but the other doesn't (which can lead to a nasty break up)

Or your significant other finds out. If that happens, you will at the very least lose her trust, and the worst, lose her.
sexaholic87 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Who cares if the SO finds out? If someone has a mistress then the marriage is already dead.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #9
Emary Preston
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, but he wants to stay for the kids and the husband and wife actually have a good friendship.

It wasn't suppose to happen, it was unexpected.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #10
Doodle23
Valued Poster

I don't see why people get married these days, especially if they are just going to sleep with someone else anyways. Marriage as a whole just seems like a dumb, outdated idea that people buy into because they have been brainwashed into their heads that it is what they are supposed to do. I could understand people that are really religious for wanting to get married, but for most men it offers no upside and only a huge downside. People in the general public wrinkle their nose at hobbyists, and most of these same people are on their 2nd or 3rd marriage. Put a ring on the finger and the price of that pussy goes up astronomically as well.

I haven't had an affair because I will never get married. I have been with too many married women in which their husbands had no idea what they were doing. I feel no shame because if they didn't do it with me they would just be doing it with someone else anyways. I'd also never have a serious relationship with someone that cheated. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I use them for amusement purposes and then send those kind of women back to hubby.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Just an FYI, but having an objective of NOT having "an affair", is why I limited myself to MP's and now the hobby. I don't want a girl friend, or a mistress, or emotional entanglement. I pay to get in, get off, and get away. Sure I like to have fun during the session and the GFE feel helps with that, but bottom line, I don't want or need the emotional baggage of an affair.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #12
thisguy23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, but he wants to stay for the kids and the husband and wife actually have a good friendship.

It wasn't suppose to happen, it was unexpected.
You said she in your first post which is it? Is this ''he'' wanting that affair to be with you or someone else?
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
Emary Preston
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle23 View Post
I don't see why people get married these days, especially if they are just going to sleep with someone else anyways. Marriage as a whole just seems like a dumb, outdated idea that people buy into because they have been brainwashed into their heads that it is what they are supposed to do. I could understand people that are really religious for wanting to get married, but for most men it offers no upside and only a huge downside. People in the general public wrinkle their nose at hobbyists, and most of these same people are on their 2nd or 3rd marriage. Put a ring on the finger and the price of that pussy goes up astronomically as well.

I haven't had an affair because I will never get married. I have been with too many married women in which their husbands had no idea what they were doing. I feel no shame because if they didn't do it with me they would just be doing it with someone else anyways. I'd also never have a serious relationship with someone that cheated. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I use them for amusement purposes and then send those kind of women back to hubby.
The wife knows and encouraged it. The husband and wife are more like roommates. I'm sure the wife didn't expect him to develop feelings for her, vice versa.
The problem for my friend is not having enough of his attention and affection as she would like. It's not like a traditional affair, per se.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:06 PM   #14
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Quote:
The wife knows and encouraged it. The husband and wife are more like roommates. I'm sure the wife didn't expect him to develop feelings for her, vice versa.
The problem for my friend is not having enough of his attention and affection as she would like. It's not like a traditional affair, per se.
If the wife encouraged it she needs to just keep her mouth shut. If she was cool with it then its not really his fault he caught feelings for another woman either. Hopefully your friend's husband will find his balls and tell his wife that he is going to keep seeing this other woman because she said she was okay with it to begin with and that his feelings aren't going to be dictated by her erratic, indecisive emotional reaction. Only a silly man would scrap this whole situation just because his wife is now jealous. He needs to tell her to grow up.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #15
Emary Preston
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle23 View Post
If the wife encouraged it she needs to just keep her mouth shut. If she was cool with it then its not really his fault he caught feelings for another woman either. Hopefully your friend's husband will find his balls and tell his wife that he is going to keep seeing this other woman because she said she was okay with it to begin with and that his feelings aren't going to be dictated by her erratic, indecisive emotional reaction. Only a silly man would scrap this whole situation just because his wife is now jealous. He needs to tell her to grow up.
The wife doesn't know about his feelings. She knows about him seeing providers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women