Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60305
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41376
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2024, 03:46 PM   #1
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42
Default P411 participation

So just a question for both the ladies and the gents who frequent P411. It seems like in past years there were way more "admirers" then providers almost 2 to 1 gents over ladies. As of today there are almost 29,000 providers, and only about 9000 admirers registered as members. So what has caused the shift?
1) the cost that gents have to pay for membership?
2) the higher fees charged by providers
3) More ladies hanging out their shingle?
4) gents getting older, and dropping out?

Interesting in thoughts from both sides. Seems like a buyers market for the gents IF they can afford to participate.
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 04:30 PM   #2
hairyhoudini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

A bigger majority of the ladies on p411 are now on the higher end of the rate scale. It sometimes makes me question whether the fee is worth it if there isn't many choices in my budget. The convenience and the ability to now have a non-member provider view my profile and ok's from ladies I've seen still wins out.
hairyhoudini is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 06:00 PM   #3
Kana Asuka
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

How do i become a member? Is there a membership fee to be an admirer?
Kana Asuka is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 06:48 PM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Kana,
Go to the web site and sign up. Current instructions on fees or waiver are posted there as well.

But back to KCF's questions...
According to ECG, quite a lot of gals have given up on a lot of other sites that have issues because they have numerous other gals that are rips, baits, etc. and thus prefer a decent site where they can set up dates in advance, post availability in various cities, etc and actually communicate with other members. The OK feature is a huge thing.
Any P411# that starts with a 4 is new as of several months ago.

KCF, although I'm a dinosaur, mine is still actually active.
ECG and I have closed all other accounts except P411 and Avenue-X.
I still have Eccie and OH2 also.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 08:24 PM   #5
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Thanks guys for your comments. Ladies; your input? Agree with your comments UC. I'm a lifetime member on P so I'll be there as long as I'm "playing". Just found it interesting how much the numbers seemed to have flipped from where they were a couple of years ago. Certainly there has been an influx of extreme pricing since covid by some of the traveling ladies, but there are still quality ladies to be seen there and here who haven't strayed too far off the reservation. ....
Old 01-20-2024, 11:46 PM   #6
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Not many of those 29,000 are in KC. Last time I looked there were only 61 ladies posted here and the number has definitely shrunk over the years. Some of those are just travelers who will move on and others are not very active so there are probably only about 50 who consistently are available in KC. Not a lot for a large midwestern city. I still subscribe but rarely use it.

Interestingly, both Tryst and Private Delights each list 161 profiles in KC. So it seems both are far more popular here than P4. On all those sites though, too many ladies are too pricey and not to my personal preference. I make out ok with STG and LC.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 11:48 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been on there " forever" lol
my donations have never changed

I have seen lots of ladies on there who have high donations...but it all goes to a lady can charge what she wants and what a guy wants to pay
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 06:10 AM   #8
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
Not many of those 29,000 are in KC. Last time I looked there were only 61 ladies posted here and the number has definitely shrunk over the years. Some of those are just travelers who will move on and others are not very active so there are probably only about 50 who consistently are available in KC. Not a lot for a large midwestern city. I still subscribe but rarely use it.

Interestingly, both Tryst and Private Delights each list 161 profiles in KC. So it seems both are far more popular here than P4. On all those sites though, too many ladies are too pricey and not to my personal preference. I make out ok with STG and LC.
Agree Jan W. There used to be a steady 85-100 on the KC site , and was usually way more the St Louis a much larger city, I think some of the travelers are making a more regular visit there. There was some smoke for awhile that the KC gents had developed a rep for cancelling or no calling. I'd add that I've never gone the STG or LC route (and have no plans to) given the high % of bad to really bad reviews that I've noticed from encounters from those sites. Just my two cents. Tryst seems to have mostly the same ladies from here and P411
Old 01-21-2024, 06:15 AM   #9
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have been on there " forever" lol
my donations have never changed

I have seen lots of ladies on there who have high donations...but it all goes to a lady can charge what she wants and what a guy wants to pay
Thanks for your thoughts Dallas. I'm certainly not debating that a lady can charge what she feels appropriate. Certainly travel and lodging costs have jumped alot in the last 5 years. Just thought it was interesting given the decline in the gents numbers. You would think with less gents looking for dates the law of supply and demand might create a leveling off. Its also possible that many of the "admirers" who have left either weren't really participating or have been priced out of todays market.
Old 01-21-2024, 07:30 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

maybe thats why I still am busy..even for me being an older provider lol

It does cost more now to travel,but I have done it so long that I get cutrate deals on nice hotels and my travel expenses stay low so that way I dont change my donation structure..
Most woman my age seem to have quite a higher donation
(not saying theyre not worth it..just stating that there is quality at all price points)
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 08:08 AM   #11
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
maybe thats why I still am busy..even for me being an older provider lol

It does cost more now to travel,but I have done it so long that I get cutrate deals on nice hotels and my travel expenses stay low so that way I dont change my donation structure..
Most woman my age seem to have quite a higher donation
(not saying theyre not worth it..just stating that there is quality at all price points)
Certainly I'd agree Dallas that there are options out there for most interested parties, regardless of the exchange rate, so I really wasn't focusing on that unless most think that is the primary reason for so many less gents being involved. Just a cursory look the last couple of days, I noticed although providers listed outnumbered admirers by over a 3-1 margin there are generally 2 to 3 times as many gents on line shopping as providers who are on line "working". Interesting anyway...
Old 01-21-2024, 08:50 AM   #12
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am still on P4 and not changed my rates either. I don't seem to get too many people on there though. Occasionally I'll get the regulars like kcf. That said though, I really don't advertise anywhere, just here and P4.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 09:37 AM   #13
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well my membership expired around the height of Covid. I didn't thick the yearly membership was that bad. I just started using SA more. Yes the cost per month was way more than P411. The scams are pretty bad and have to be weeded out. Still you can pause the account, so your not paying every month. The cost can be affordable if you find the right girl. I would say the age limit is everywhere but if you would like the 18-25 range, your really not going to find much on P411. If you do, you will certainly pay through the nose.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 03:15 PM   #14
KCAsianDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Used to have P411 as well. Not worth the $ imo. Been on SA for about 7 years and like TH said, you can pause your membership and not pay. I renew my SA membership every now and then.
KCAsianDude is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 03:51 PM   #15
MuffLuver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I am an lifetime member of P411 as well. I still meet some local girls there, but I love it when travelling to other cities as it takes care of "authenticating" me in a new town.
MuffLuver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women