Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41403
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2023, 08:10 PM   #1
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26
Default LA Screening

They say they don't take references from other studios, and I am almost positive I started with one studio and all the rest screened me based on references from the first or other after the first.

I'll assume there is no work around giving them what they ask for, but has this always been the case with them? Why are they less trusting than the other studios?

Just curious, not trying to instigate anything...I'm happy to have access to the other studios in Dallas, just thought I would round things out and see an LA girl finally, but I hit a brick wall.

Oh well.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 08:44 PM   #2
Chucknorris2022
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Same here...I'm screened with Asian Stars, sunflowers, greenlight, kfest, blossomk. Plus I'm verified on oh2 where I find new talent every day.

LA for some reason only takes a picture of your DL. That's definitely not going to happen. So I assume they don't want my $$$.
Chucknorris2022 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 09:11 PM   #3
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

I have the same exact story, screened and approved by every other studio i town, seen dozens of them, 100 AMP reviews, eccie member 10 years, etc. None of that means anything without TDL. Finally gave them what they asked today and got approved within about 15 minutes. Seeing Bebe this weekend.
White Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 11:36 PM   #4
longhard1one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

The booker of Greenlight knows the booker of LA, if you are approved with Greenlight then just ask their booker to send the ok to LA's booker and you should be good to go.
longhard1one is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 06:25 AM   #5
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

Sorry, longhard1one, although that would seem like a good idea, it will absolutely not work. I know the booker at GL very well (she is an ex-provider) and have seen her personally this year. I mentioned this to the people at LA and they said they would not accept references in lieu of personal information. When I finally submitted my personal information I was cleared, but not before.
White Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 07:54 AM   #6
TommyJay
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I guess I got lucky and started with LA and then it was easier to add the others once screening was good with LA.

I went through tougher down in Austin with LOL. Similar to LA, But had to give them my LinkedIn profile. It has been two years since that screening and no weirdness in the real world. Except they do show up on your LinkedIn in profile as a “View”
TommyJay is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 08:38 AM   #7
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Does it show you viewed them or just they viewed you?

Linked in I wouldn't care about...there's so many damn bots and scammers looking at your profile anyway.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 09:25 AM   #8
TommyJay
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

It shows them as someone that viewed your profile. Ok does show up as Language of Love. Got to be careful who is looking over my shoulder. Fortunately it is gone now.
TommyJay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women