Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
sterling1
Valued Poster

Default Is it just me??

I was wondering does it bother anyone when you send a pm to a lady and she does not reply? I know I was not disrespectful to her. She read it and just plain does not reply... I think it's disrespectful and rude myself but maybe it's my age. I am a businessman and know if you don't return messages or calls I lose future business..jmho
sterling1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
canneeman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

It's probably just a timing issue. Not as easy to move onto the next one as it is north or south of this area but keep trying.
canneeman is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
sparta69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

A lot of these ladies get bombarded with PMs.....
sparta69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
casetractorman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I've had that happen many times. I don't understand it. You would think they would want the business.
casetractorman is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
arialemonde
Account Disabled

User ID: 3027
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally understand your feelings on this subject.

Unfortunately when it comes to this hobby, some of the girls are not educated in business 101.

You would think that common sense and logic is apart of running ones business but majority of the time, beauty and bedroom skills has nothing to do with being smart or knowing how to run a business.

Fortunately, there are plenty of beautiful, smart and classy woman to choose from who do respond. It might take a few hours, days, months to find the right one but there are plenty of fish in the sea that will enjoy your company. So keep smiling!
arialemonde is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I think some, not all ladies,do not respond to a pm from a gent that doesnt have any reviews. For example I have had this happen to me, and im fairly sure its because I have no reviews. Ladies have to have a way to screen us, and since they are probably not going to see a newbi or someone with no reviews, they think whats the point. Ranch
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #7
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

There is also the sad reality that demand will always exceed supply with female providers. In other words, some can afford to have shitty TCB because they will always have guys sending PMs, blowing up their phone. It's like the Soup nazi from Seinfeld, he gets away with treating customers like dirt because they still line up for his soup.

Obviously there are some limits to shitty TCB, and some providers have to step up their game once word of mouth gets too bad. But as long as you're a hot commodity with tons of demand, you can get away with inflated value and service tbh.
NewWave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women