Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60344
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should BigBamboo post a review of Lovely or not?
Please post a review. We love your work. 16 88.89%
Please spare us the details. If I read your work of art I fear my balls may explode. 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2021, 09:03 PM   #1
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 110
Default Lovely - To Review or Not to Review: that is the question.

Well, fellow mongers, I’ve seen this woman a dozen times and have yet to review her. But I’ve been contemplating posting a review because I’ve so much to share. It’s better than a Penthouse Forum. What do you think I should do?
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:17 AM   #2
Heartside
Valued Poster

I'm going tomorrow for fifth visit with her..
She is a wonderful lady..
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:48 AM   #3
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
I'm going tomorrow for fifth visit with her..
She is a wonderful lady..
In another post of yours just yesterday you said tomorrow, which is now today, would be your 4th visit with Lovely. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2799687 But in your post on this thread you’re saying it will be your 5th. So in less than 24 hours you couldn’t even remember well enough to keep your story straight.

And every post where Lovely’s name appears you interject some useless brief comment that only adds value to you and her. Why is that?

I honestly think you’ve just been caught in a lie exposed by your own devices. Do you work for Lovely Angels? Are you a promoter? Sure seems you are.

You never earned any respect and credibility from me, as I could see right through your game. And doubtful anyone else here would trust you either after your little blunder, which you publicly published in writing. I’d say you’re totally exposed now at this point, so you may want to find a good rock to hide under.

And worst of all you even forgot to VOTE!
Old 08-27-2021, 09:25 AM   #4
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

This is suppose to be an info share website, but how I roll is, unless the provider wants the publicity, she advertises on the internet and/or she is a member of an SHMB, then I would not review her unless it is an alert or something.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 09:34 AM   #5
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
This is suppose to be an info share website, but how I roll is, unless the provider wants the publicity, she advertises on the internet and/or she is a member of an SHMB, then I would not review her unless it is an alert or something.
Your comment makes no sense at all. If this were the case then only promoters would post reviews, which they already do. And many of those promoters we suspect are secretly affiliated with the agency. We all see LA’s ads on the other board.

Following your comment would lead to no valuable informative reviews only “alerts or something.” Kind of pushes me closer to writing a review now.
Old 08-27-2021, 09:54 AM   #6
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Your comment makes no sense at all. If this were the case then only promoters would post reviews, which they already do. And many of those promoters we suspect are secretly affiliated with the agency. We all see LA’s ads on the other board.

Following your comment would lead to no valuable informative reviews only “alerts or something.” Kind of pushes me closer to writing a review now.
No sense huh?

Let me give you an example on this subject. Let's say you were a dancer at a strip club. You have a regular that comes in to see for dances and extras during those dances. Would you want him to do a review of you on a whore board that you are not a member of or probably never heard of, and then have countless slobs that have no game, come to the club, ask for you and tell you they read a review on Eccie and then demand the same service?

Not only would you tell them to go fuck themselves, you would probably tell that regular client to do the same the next time you see him in the club as you slap the shit out of him in front of everyone.

Now, if you want the publicity, then by all means, have him review away and be sure that when guys from out of no where come calling, you need to do the same for the others that request it because you want to remain consistent in that extra service regardless of the respect/non respect the guy shows.

The same should apply to other ladies that do not advertise services as well. Hope that clears it up for you.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:03 AM   #7
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
No sense huh?

Let me give you an example on this subject. Let's say you were a dancer at a strip club. You have a regular that comes in to see for dances and extras during those dances. Would you want him to do a review of you on a whore board that you are not a member of or probably never heard of, and then have countless slobs that have no game, come to the club, ask for you and tell you they read a review on Eccie and then demand the same service?

Not only would you tell them to go fuck themselves, you would probably tell that regular client to do the same the next time you see him in the club as you slap the shit out of him in front of everyone.

Now, if you want the publicity, then by all means, have him review away and be sure that when guys from out of no where come calling, you need to do the same for the others that request it because you want to remain consistent in that extra service regardless of the respect/non respect the guy shows.

The same should apply to other ladies that do not advertise services as well. Hope that clears it up for you.
Yep! Thanks!

Like I mentioned LA does advertise on the other board and would probably do so here more obviously without the promotional contributions of certain individuals. So Lovely is not immune to publicity here. None of their girls are IMHO. It’s just some don’t garner the attention or interest as much as others.

Suffice to say Lovely is fair game to being reviewed. She doesn’t really meet the litmus test example you gave. But great example nonetheless.
Old 08-27-2021, 12:24 PM   #8
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Why are you asking us? Your reviews are clearly written for yourself. Most people prefer to masturbate in private.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 12:47 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I didn't vote, because either choice required me to at least indirectly stroke your ego

Write the review. This Board turned into slapstick a few months ago, when almost every review (and subsequent commentary) was met with ''you're a Promoter'' bullshit.

If you believe other reviews are advertizements, then you should publish yours that is arms-length non-promotional. As always, Readers can decide themselves the level of credence to apply.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 02:36 PM   #10
right_now
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Doesn't matter. Your comments on other reviews / threads provide the relevant information and answer the pertinent questions.
right_now is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:32 PM   #11
Solid_Latino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Well, fellow mongers, I’ve seen this woman a dozen times and have yet to review her. But I’ve been contemplating posting a review because I’ve so much to share. It’s better than a Penthouse Forum. What do you think I should do?
Well BB , to be honest with you , they are not ready for your review but if you do then that little lady is going to get a line from here to BFE with mongers wanting to see her , JMO !
Solid_Latino is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 04:38 PM   #12
Heartside
Valued Poster

She is booked every day now, not much room for more..
Old 08-27-2021, 04:39 PM   #13
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I didn't vote, because either choice required me to at least indirectly stroke your ego

Write the review. This Board turned into slapstick a few months ago, when almost every review (and subsequent commentary) was met with ''you're a Promoter'' bullshit.

If you believe other reviews are advertizements, then you should publish yours that is arms-length non-promotional. As always, Readers can decide themselves the level of credence to apply.
Very self serving, reminds me of Bota's old polls.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 04:58 PM   #14
Heartside
Valued Poster

I can't wait to see her again
Old 08-27-2021, 06:02 PM   #15
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
I can't wait to see her again
And how did your 4th or 5th visit turn out for you? Did she let you fuck her ass?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women