Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2021, 11:42 AM   #1
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Lauren Spencer ~ Pink Dollhouse

Heh, all I can say is that whatever notion I had to call Pink Dollhouse on my next visit to Fayetteville went out the window after reading Lauren’s posts on the Alexa Anderson thread. Can’t be good for business. That’s all.
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 01:27 PM   #2
rlWord
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

This is kind of needy isn’t it? Like… Couldn’t you just not give them your business and that be enough? Do you need to make a post to let everyone know that they will not be getting your business that they did not have in the first place? Does boycotting someone that you’ve never spent a dollar with really matter?
rlWord is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 05:34 PM   #3
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlWord View Post
This is kind of needy isn’t it? Like… Couldn’t you just not give them your business and that be enough? Do you need to make a post to let everyone know that they will not be getting your business that they did not have in the first place? Does boycotting someone that you’ve never spent a dollar with really matter?
What’s needy about it? I simply shared my opinion which by the way she had no problem doing on the other thread. And FYI I would’ve put a comment on the Alexa Anderson thread but that one got closed by the moderator. Besides who are you to say that I never would’ve done business there? Actually I was seriously considering it because I like the models I saw on the website. But if I see something I don’t like I have few filters and no problem saying so.

And I see that the star queers have been at it again! Geez!!
Old 01-31-2021, 07:56 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

With all your charm, it’s shocking that there are so many ladies who refuse to meet with you.

Don’t pound on that keyboard too hard… The noise might drown out your mom calling down to the basement to let you know your pizza rolls are ready.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:26 PM   #5
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Everyone has a opinion about everything in life or a assumption . No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors. I do know what went on with the Alexa Anderson thread and I will no longer comment on it or talk about it. I hardly get on here , just because I prefer to talk to my clients and ask them how their day is so it's more on a personal level . Im thankful for ECCIE and the connections it has made for me over the years . Im sorry Jack you felt obligated to let me know in public you wanted nothing to do with my business , I completely understand , No hard feelings , I hope you have a wonderful week
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:58 PM   #6
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
With all your charm, it’s shocking that there are so many ladies who refuse to meet with you.

Don’t pound on that keyboard too hard… The noise might drown out your mom calling down to the basement to let you know your pizza rolls are ready.
Heh! Well hot mama I have been told by my first wife that there was a certain repulsive charm about me. I don’t live in my mother’s basement. I may be a crusty old baby boomer that served in Vietnam but certainly not a millennial that refused to grow up.
Old 01-31-2021, 09:02 PM   #7
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
Everyone has a opinion about everything in life or a assumption . No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors. I do know what went on with the Alexa Anderson thread and I will no longer comment on it or talk about it. I hardly get on here , just because I prefer to talk to my clients and ask them how their day is so it's more on a personal level . Im thankful for ECCIE and the connections it has made for me over the years . Im sorry Jack you felt obligated to let me know in public you wanted nothing to do with my business , I completely understand , No hard feelings , I hope you have a wonderful week
Lauren FWIW my post was too harsh, perhaps I should’ve kept my mouth shut. I’m like a bull in a China shop. No hard feelings.
Old 01-31-2021, 11:49 PM   #8
rlWord
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt View Post
What’s needy about it? I simply shared my opinion which by the way she had no problem doing on the other thread. And FYI I would’ve put a comment on the Alexa Anderson thread but that one got closed by the moderator. Besides who are you to say that I never would’ve done business there? Actually I was seriously considering it because I like the models I saw on the website. But if I see something I don’t like I have few filters and no problem saying so.

And I see that the star queers have been at it again! Geez!!
What is “needy” about it, is that you “needed” her and others to know that you disapproved, and “needed” her to know she lost your business. You even started a new thread about it. Sharing an opinion and needing to be heard are two different things.

How did I know that you had never actually done business there? The same way I know you’re an needy asshole. Lucky guess.

These girls are her to work. Give them a bad review if you get bad service. That’s we’re your experience and negative opinion are useful here.
rlWord is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 09:32 AM   #9
@Sage
@SageArrangement

User ID: 546046
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not allowed to insult anyone.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210131-201704.jpg (411.0 KB, 428 views)
@Sage is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 01:02 PM   #10
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

i trust if ginger or lauren says it to be true, but maybe im a white knight or just someone who knows who has been around long enough to know certain things
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:20 AM   #11
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
Red face

I saw your new photos on twitter !!! All I can say is Bootylicious you look amazing , very well done Sage
Old 02-02-2021, 09:30 AM   #12
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
Red face Jack ,

Hi Jack , I appreciate the sincerity . My grandfather served in the war as well and he can be a little rough around the edges as well when he speaks .Thats the beauty of getting to your age to speak with a limited filter and not worry about what others think . Sine you have never been a client before with PDH, now that we have spoken on here if you change your mind in the future we can bypass my lengthy requirements as a new client. I have no hard feelings about the thread you started here and will look past it . We all have our days and we are human . Have a wonderful day
Old 02-02-2021, 10:16 AM   #13
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Lauren you are a very sweet and kind person
Maybe some day I can make your acquaintance
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 12:35 PM   #14
ShakeNFake
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt View Post
Heh! Well hot mama I have been told by my first wife that there was a certain repulsive charm about me. I don’t live in my mother’s basement. I may be a crusty old baby boomer that served in Vietnam but certainly not a millennial that refused to grow up.
Says the grown ass man crying.
ShakeNFake is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 06:07 PM   #15
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded. . .

All Members Are Reminded of the following . . .
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women