Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Strip Club - Austin
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41242
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2019, 08:39 PM   #1
Luckyfin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22
Default Encounter: YR Cuban

Date: June 2019
Name: G*****e & M****a
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Lamar
Activities: DFK, FIV
Hair Length and Color: G- Brunette, M- Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Both ladies are curvy Cubans, M is more voluptuous. G is more girl next door
Recommendation: Yes
Luckyfin is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:33 PM   #2
The Diletante
Lifetime Premium Access

Luckyfin, You got totally rooked! Firstly, all the Cubans at YR are super professional hustlers (and if you look carefully at them, many have fake butts and they are pretty ugly in the face).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyfin View Post
...After 30 mins of not seeing a more attractive option, G came back and I asked her to visit the upper level free booths. [emphasis added]...She did mention cabana was worthwhile and $300 was her price....
I hung with M a week later on Sunday.... She is...obviously a pro.
...She very early mentioned cabana at $300...
Secondly, you got lucky for using a "free booth" on upper level. Son, those are NOT free booths. Had a VIP member come in, you would have been asked by a waitress or a manger to leave the area. True, YR is sloppy about enforcement if there aren't many VIP members there in the afternoon. But you will have to relinquish your "free" spot in a second if a VIP comes to your booth and rightly claims it.

Thirdly, you nearly got hood-winked by paying $300 for a cabana! LMAO at this "theft"! Son, here is a fact: the dancers get a "cut" of that $300 every time a sucker shows up willing to pay that much in the afternoon for a cabana. Here is another fact: A VIP member gets that cabana for only $125 for 5 songs (about 25 minutes in the cabana) of which the dancer gets $100 -- meaning you don't have to pay her any more for her dances (unless you are generous and/or stupid) because she just got paid $20 for each of 5 dances!
The Diletante is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:46 AM   #3
Nipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Well there you go, post a perfectly reasonable account of your encounters at a popular men's club and you get 300 words telling you how you F'd up!

Appreciate the intel, found that Cu and are rarely worth the time. Might be different if I knew more Spanish.
Thanks for the review...
Nipster is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 07:21 AM   #4
SigMeister
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

SigMeister is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:17 PM   #5
Luckyfin
Gaining Momentum

I appreciate your reply. I’m pretty sure I know a more about the hobby than the last guy. Hey, Diletante, keep your opinions off my threads.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #6
The Diletante
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyfin View Post
I appreciate your reply. I’m pretty sure I know a more about the hobby than the last guy. Hey, Diletante, keep your opinions off my threads.

Hey, Luckyfin, those were facts I was enumerating - not opinions!
The Diletante is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:26 PM   #7
Luckyfin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Diletante View Post
Hey, Luckyfin, those were facts I was enumerating - not opinions!
D: Please stay off my thread. I wasn’t asking for advice. I know managers and regular entertainers at YR (been visiting for 15 years). Your experience is not mine. Sorry to be so direct but write your own posts.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women