Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 02:06 PM   #1
Mrzip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
Default Eccie protecing criminals

It is time to say goodbye. When the MODs are giving out warnings to long time members trying to protect other hobbyists from criminals this board has become not only worthless, but dangerous.

Good luck to all you guys who helped by giving true reviews and to all those ladies who have been a pleasure to meet.

Mrzip
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:38 PM   #2
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Moved here from Alerts.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 11:31 PM   #3
Mister Purple
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrzip View Post
It is time to say goodbye. When the MODs are giving out warnings to long time members trying to protect other hobbyists from criminals this board has become not only worthless, but dangerous.

Good luck to all you guys who helped by giving true reviews and to all those ladies who have been a pleasure to meet.

Mrzip
Don't go man. I was following the thread in question. Without naming names, it seemed pretty obvious that review was written by the provider. It would be fairly easy for that reviewer to show they were legit by reviewing a longtime active provider-member of this board. If they refuse to do so, then they would be showing their true colors, right?
Mister Purple is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:15 AM   #4
yolo99
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Purple View Post
Don't go man. I was following the thread in question. Without naming names, it seemed pretty obvious that review was written by the provider. It would be fairly easy for that reviewer to show they were legit by reviewing a longtime active provider-member of this board. If they refuse to do so, then they would be showing their true colors, right?
Idk if the reviewer u are talking about is legit or not, but I do know that this method u are suggesting isn't necessarily a good way of proving it. Not everyone has the same tastes in women obv. I have a few reviews but only one of which I would call a member of this board (I think) and she has no idea who I am. Further, there's no way in hell I'd go see a provider I wasn't interested in and spend $100+ just so a few internet dudes don't call me a quack.

Point is, he could be legitimate and have no interest in seeing say Vivian or Dallas etc. I know because I don't. Or tell the provider who I am so she can verify me. Privacy is important to me and lots of others.
yolo99 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:17 PM   #5
stan65714
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolo99 View Post
Idk if the reviewer u are talking about is legit or not, but I do know that this method u are suggesting isn't necessarily a good way of proving it. Not everyone has the same tastes in women obv. I have a few reviews but only one of which I would call a member of this board (I think) and she has no idea who I am. Further, there's no way in hell I'd go see a provider I wasn't interested in and spend $100+ just so a few internet dudes don't call me a quack.

Point is, he could be legitimate and have no interest in seeing say Vivian or Dallas etc. I know because I don't. Or tell the provider who I am so she can verify me. Privacy is important to me and lots of others.
I can not believe she is banned from here and cause all this drama.
stan65714 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:56 PM   #6
Mister Purple
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
There are those who are interested in the more legitimate side of the hobby. They understand why it is important to have trustworthy members in a community, in order for everyone to be safe and have fun. Sometimes there are those, shall we say, more unsavory types, who are only interested in taking advantage of sites like this in order to promote themselves and those they work with. If they are allowed to continue to do so, then it diminishes the value of this site, and makes legit users feel less safe and want to go elsewhere. For those who have spent very much time reading reviews, it is fairly easy to spot a phony.

Quote:
There are way more than two independent, reliable providers on this forum. And there are plenty of other review sites with even lots more reliable providers, not to mention the verification sites. Lack of options for legit providers to choose from is just not a reflection of reality. Again, those interested in the more legitimate side of the hobby, know how easy it is for a lady to give a reference without knowing someone’s real identity. It is an important part of the hobby, and again, helps keep everyone safe. I would never even suggest someone’s real identity be exposed, because, besides the obvious reasons, I have also read the forum guidelines and understand that it is against the rules.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:37 AM   #7
yolo99
Premium Access

See the part where I said etc? That means including more than the names that were written. I'm well aware that there are more than two reputable providers. Thanks though.

Also did u notice the part where I said I value my privacy? I didn't just mean my real life identity. I actually specifically meant online identity as well. I don't necessarily want anyone to be able to match my hobby phone with a face as well as an online identity.

I also stated right at the beginning, I have no idea if the poster Karl or whatever his name is, is legit or not. All I was pointing out is that the method suggested isn't necessarily a good one, for the reasons above. That's it.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:04 PM   #8
Mister Purple
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
See the part where I said etc? That means including more than the names that were written. I'm well aware that there are more than two reputable providers. Thanks though.
We agree then that there are enough reliable providers to meet anyone’s tastes and budget, so that would not be a problem, as you had originally stated.

Quote:
Also did u notice the part where I said I value my privacy? I didn't just mean my real life identity. I actually specifically meant online identity as well. I don't necessarily want anyone to be able to match my hobby phone with a face as well as an online identity.
Reliable ladies are just as concerned with privacy, if not more so. Their reputation and possibly their livelihood depends on being trustworthy. So while privacy is a concern for everyone, it's not something one needs to worry about, if they are seeing reputable ladies. If one only sees the unreliable, fly by night BP types, then of course trustworthiness should be actively worried about.

Quote:
I also stated right at the beginning, I have no idea if the poster Karl or whatever his name is, is legit or not. All I was pointing out is that the method suggested isn't necessarily a good one, for the reasons above. That's it.
The reasons mentioned were not valid. By the way, defending someone who could at best be a likely phony, and at worst may be a criminal does nothing for one’s own trustworthiness on this board. It does not improve the standing of the person in question, but may diminish the reputation of the person defending them. Please continue though, if you like.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:21 AM   #9
yolo99
Premium Access

Lol defend. Mostly just saying your way of proving it, while yes it would work, not everyone who is legit even would be willing to do that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women