Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35822
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default The fuckin hobby

I've been Dickin around in the hobby for more years than I'd like to admit. I think I've seen and heard it all. Until today. Here goes. I PM Paula Allen pretty early today, thinking Ill be the early bird. Anyways, it's a lil after noon and I haven't heard from her. I'm thinking it's time to move on. So I decide to go in a different direction. I contact a traveling provider who advertised here. Bingo! Set up the session lickiddy split. On my way to her incall which is a recently renovated hotel. I pm her when I arrive. She gives me the room# and tells me the maid staff is on her floor so be discrete. Yeah, Yeah, I know the drill. I get to her room and sure enough, the maids were in the room next door. I give a light knock on her door and stand there trying to look innocent. I hear her unlocking the door, deadbolt, chain etc. nothing. I try another light knock. Same deal only louder. The maids must have heard the commotion and came out and asked me if there was a problem. I shrugged my shoulders and raised my eyebrows and said no. At that time, the noise starts again, obviously, she was trying to open the door but couldn't. Now, a service guy shows up. He asks if I need a new key. I said no and headed for the elevator. He followed and got in the elevator with me. Then my phone starts ringing, it's her! He's looking at me, I'm looking at him. I declined the call. I get to the lobby and sit in a nice chair. The service guy gets the manager and gets back in the elevator. She texts me and says we should reschedule. What a cluster fuck. Poor girl can't open her door. I said no problem sweety, I'll see you next time through. I get in my car and check Eccie. Wala, a pm from Paula! I was at her incall in 30 minutes. Alls well that ends well. I got a PM from the poor girl stuck in her room. They finally got her out but the rooms were sold out. She had to stay in that room.

What's your whacky stories?

Fuckin hobby
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #2
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

She locked herself in the room. Must of seen your face pic. Next time give her your landline to verify you.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:10 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
She locked herself in the room. Must of seen your face pic. Next time give her your landline to verify you.
She prolly double booked with you and got cold feet.

Fuckin Grunt
Old 01-24-2014, 10:14 PM   #4
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Can't opened the door? WOW...........no stories, just one adventure, Jessie, yes she was an adventure..........
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:29 PM   #5
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Who was this Einstein who locked herself in???
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 07:34 AM   #6
wheretogo
BANNED

Encounters: 31

Sounds like it's time for blondestar
"I've locked my keys in my car and I can't get out..."
wheretogo is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:12 AM   #7
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I wanna hear some of the legandary BSer tales he has yet to spin for the group
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:41 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
I wanna hear some of the legandary BSer tales he has yet to spin for the group
It goes down hill after he cleaned the shit off the front seat.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:03 AM   #9
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I got "locked in" a hotel room in Indiana a couple years ago. Went to leave in the morning, turned the door handle, heard a weird noise and the handle just spun freely. It took them an hour and a half to set me free.

Goofiest hobby experience, knocked a candle off the night stand and caught the bed sheet on fire. Fire alarm went off, hotel evacuated, fire department showed up. Fucking ridiculous. I got dressed quickly, evacuated with all the rest of the pissed off people and discreetly slipped in my car and drove away in all the chaos.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:24 PM   #10
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Stig, was that hotel fire in the North Hills? I was at the Four Points, fire alarm went off, people yelling, screaming, and wildly running about. Wasn't leaving this babe alone, import from Fla. went back and finished........
Need too hear more adventures......
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:29 PM   #11
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

No eagle, it was in Greensboro NC. Fucking ridiculous.
Big Stig is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women