Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-16-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hmmmm

I do not know if the guy who gave me my newest review is either slow or fake...

Just to clarify one thing....

I've never been to North Houston this year so he either needs to fix that or get the facts straight. My incall is SOUTH not "far north"!

I don't care if it's a no. I am not arguing that point. I just want everyone to know that he's either a fake or he doesn't know what he's talking about. Plus it took him a month to post this review....I have no clue who this guy is, but it's best if he gets his facts straight before posting a review on me.

That's all.
Old 06-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
GentlemanTexan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post

Just to clarify one thing....

I've never been to North Houston this year so he either needs to fix that or get the facts straight. My incall is SOUTH not "far north"!

I have not seen the review in question, but too bad on the location. We need more on the north side.... 1960/45 or Woodlands.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Wait for it... Wait for it...
Old 06-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanTexan View Post
I have not seen the review in question, but too bad on the location. We need more on the north side.... 1960/45 or Woodlands.
I think this is the review in question.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...27#post2811327
Old 06-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
Lustnotlove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

If he lives in Galveston, would you not be far NORTH from him????
Old 06-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #6
rockshox69
Valued Poster

Maybe he saw another person named Jemma Martin, who knows?
Old 06-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #7
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Look! I'm just saying someone needs to get their facts straight before pointing fingers. So if y'all want to talk shit about it then go ahead, but I'm not getting involved with yall's "smart" remarks! I do not care about a "NO" review because half of the time things are blown out of proportion as I see in a lot of the comments on this review. If things don't go yalls way then you bash so go for it at least get the facts straight beforehand. K thanks! Buh bye!
Old 06-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #8
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

There is no need to get worked up or uncivil..... You have said your side of the story and we are working on verification as to if the session took place...... He has his side of the story, you are entitled to speak yours.......

But we will remain civil while we discuss it, on both sides.......

JaD
Old 06-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #9
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

End result
Old 06-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #10
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If only all reviews could be this close to accurate.....ijs.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Fucking Awesome....
Old 06-18-2012, 05:06 AM   #12
Texanfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

WOMEN! Always got to have the last fucking say.They need to understand the GAMBLE we guys take by spending our hard earned money on them. They are moody and do shit half ass and then want to bitch about every thing. Not every one is going to like you just the same as you dont like everyone else that pays or should i say , YOU TAKE THEIR MONEY , to come see you. If you dont have your fucking make up on or you dont feel good or your too tired or your pussy just stinks today, then take the day of until you can PERFORM at your BEST.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan View Post
WOMEN! Always got to have the last fucking say.They need to understand the GAMBLE we guys take by spending our hard earned money on them. They are moody and do shit half ass and then want to bitch about every thing. Not every one is going to like you just the same as you dont like everyone else that pays or should i say , YOU TAKE THEIR MONEY , to come see you. If you dont have your fucking make up on or you dont feel good or your too tired or your pussy just stinks today, then take the day of until you can PERFORM at your BEST.
Um excuse you! Don't tell me how to do or handle things. Yea we do have stuff to say because not every girl is going to allow assholes to keep running their mouth about them. You know what....it takes way more effort on a providers part then you mught want to realize! AND us girls have lives too! We (well I) don't sit around wait for your calls. I do what I need to do and most "respectable guys" work with my schdedule. Something I am sure you're not familiar with Texasfan...being respectable I mean. If you can't put yourself in a providers shoes then don't say stuff you don't know anything about! We deal with more assholes and immature men then you ever know. Maybe once y'all stop acting like assholes towards women then maybe you will see a big change in women and why they will stop being bitches. Never crossed your mind I bet...that's what I thought. Now, MODS please this thread because I've said what I needed. THANKS!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #14
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

heh

Jemma, you make my day.......you are fucking awesome.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

These he said/she said ping pong matches never work out well for the provider. Sad when the lady is maligned unfairly, but true nevertheless. I think constant negative discouragement when a lady speaks up brings the validity of all reviews in question, whether or not a "yes" or "no" was deserved. If gentlemen have the right to post subsequent comments about reviews, the ladies ought to be able to say something, too, without expecting to be chastised, especially if there's been an error of fact.

Just an observation about basic female psychology: if a woman feels that she's been wronged, she's going to react, no question. HOW she reacts impacts the perception of the whole issue. I have found that no matter what someone else says, always best to stay a notch or two above. When I lowered myself to their level it just meant I was in the gutter, too. All Jemma did in her first post was correct information. (Perhaps a bit heavy-handedly, but still....) But then the thread, like ALL of this type, went downhill. You have to wonder why that ALWAYS happens?

Anyway, keep it classy even if the talk has been trashy.

Now, back to the entertainment.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women